Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Missing Grandfather In Ibadan - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Grandfather In Ibadan (26997 Views)

Boy Kills His Brother With Grandfather's Gun In Bayelsa (Photos) / Missing Grandfather In Ibadan Found Alive / Zimbabwean Teen Teaches Her Rapist Grandfather A Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Grandfather In Ibadan by emmanuelbrown26: 4:34pm On Mar 17, 2022
illicit:
Make I no talk
Abeg comr no talk am abeg, I know waiting u wan talk
Re: Missing Grandfather In Ibadan by richkal(m): 4:35pm On Mar 17, 2022
superCleanworks:
hopefully he will be found safe and complete.

election is coming
pls watch your movements.
too much evil in the land.

Amen, thanks much appreciated God bless you
Re: Missing Grandfather In Ibadan by richkal(m): 4:36pm On Mar 17, 2022
[quote author=Lastmankc post=111120093]I pray he is found safe and [b]sound.South west is very notorious in ritual killings[/b].[/quote

Amen thanks for the prayer. @Bolded is the reason why I panic more.
Re: Missing Grandfather In Ibadan by Mjpem23(m): 4:37pm On Mar 17, 2022
Karma fit caught up with BABA while strolling around
Re: Missing Grandfather In Ibadan by YorubaIsDoomed: 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2022
sad angry embarassed
Re: Missing Grandfather In Ibadan by richkal(m): 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2022
kingthreat:
May Baba be found amen

Amen thanks for the prayer. God bless you bro. You loved ones will not go missing by God grace.

1 Like

Re: Missing Grandfather In Ibadan by slowice(m): 4:51pm On Mar 17, 2022
Hmmmmm ibadan? Don't trust those guys at all, I pray he's found asap..... But the man sef look younger than "incumming plesido" grin

I nor call names but real niggurs sabi the baba werey grin
Re: Missing Grandfather In Ibadan by Kamachicho(f): 5:29pm On Mar 17, 2022
Let me share a story with us.

I used to have this elderly uncle who went out for his pension down the road and never came back. We started searching for him, went to the police and made annoucement on the local radio that he was missing. He was in Umuahia.

The following day by noon we received a call from Enugu that my uncle was found wandering about and agitated. My uncle had dementia but nobody paid much attention to it. He was "an old man and behaving like Old people" was what we were saying then. He was not able to hold conversation for long before "going off " yet we were dismissive. For that period he went missing we paid the price.

He took a bus going to Enugu, paid the fare and when he got to the park he was walking in circle. A kind gentleman (God bless you wherever you are) saw him, took him home and went through his bag and saw a cousin's number that he called. We went the following day to bring him home. He was traumatized.

Just like we found my uncle, your grandfather will come back home in Jesus name.

NB- when he is back home get someone to stroll with him or walk at a distance if he doesn't want to be treated like a child" grin. They can know their rights in a lovely way. He is coming back home.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Grandfather In Ibadan by Emary(f): 5:41pm On Mar 17, 2022
I pray he gets back home. An elderly woman was knocked down by a keke and rushed to our hospital bleeding from her skull last week Friday. No ID or phone. She passed away early Saturday morning and her relatives didn't find her till Sunday afternoon.

Please, if you have elderly people, they need close monitoring. Engage neighbours and friends to keep an eye out for them, get them small phones and if possible, wear identification info on their person.
Re: Missing Grandfather In Ibadan by NoFucksToGive: 5:42pm On Mar 17, 2022
illicit:
Make I no talk

Should we tell them ? grin
Re: Missing Grandfather In Ibadan by illicit(m): 5:42pm On Mar 17, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Should we tell them ? grin

Tell them o
Re: Missing Grandfather In Ibadan by NoFucksToGive: 5:43pm On Mar 17, 2022
tillaman:
sad
I hope he is not demented ?
God will help your family locate him, you people should try to check hospital wards cause I know how Ibadan bike riders do
They are never patient

Hospitals? In the southwest? Be realistic ... They should check morgues or shrines...

Imagine an Ibo youth telling you he is going abroad for holiday when we all know na drugs him dey carry go .m same way going missing in the southwest is aka ritual fooder
Re: Missing Grandfather In Ibadan by NoFucksToGive: 5:44pm On Mar 17, 2022
illicit:

Tell them o

After you grin
@ OP check the morgues for human remains .. my condolences ahead
Re: Missing Grandfather In Ibadan by Elidrisy20: 6:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
Hope he come back safely
Re: Missing Grandfather In Ibadan by NaijaCover(m): 6:40pm On Mar 17, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Missing Grandfather In Ibadan by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 17, 2022
illicit:
Make I no talk
That thing when you no wan talk so na probably wetin don do the baba grin
Re: Missing Grandfather In Ibadan by illicit(m): 6:46pm On Mar 17, 2022
Remag666:

That thing when you no wan talk so na probably wetin don do the baba grin

shocked
Re: Missing Grandfather In Ibadan by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 17, 2022
illicit:

shocked
Na the family of the man be mumu cos dem know Yoruba people and that activity but they still allow the man stroll
Re: Missing Grandfather In Ibadan by ViktorCash: 7:00pm On Mar 17, 2022
Not again Lord! I hope his skull is safe? angry
Re: Missing Grandfather In Ibadan by drololaaof: 7:54pm On Mar 17, 2022
It is not good to leave the elderly alone, somebody must be made to be a companion. Dementia memory loss ,psychotic problems is common to the elderly some may have brain tumor or ,injury that is undetected thereby they wondered away.

1 Like

Re: Missing Grandfather In Ibadan by Flakky26(f): 6:12am On Mar 18, 2022
He will be found in Jesus name. My father too was missing last year and was miraculously found.what you must do

A. Go to police to report, get police report.
B. Take the report to radio station to report.the announcement is free.
C. Print and make copies of fliers with phone and his pictures to share. Also share on WhatsApp group.
D. Check the previous area he worked and lived. Because my dad was found around the place we once lived more than 25years ago.

E. Go round police stations and hospitals to look for him

richkal:
The picture here is a 86 year old man who left home yesterday afternoon at 2:30 pm to take a stroll around the neighborhood at Ibadan but didn't come back home since yesterday (Wednesday).

If you've seen him or have any information, please call or 08073527863.

If MODS could also help push to front page, I would be very grateful.
Re: Missing Grandfather In Ibadan by richkal(m): 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2022
Flakky26:
He will be found in Jesus name. My father too was missing last year and was miraculously found.what you must do

A. Go to police to report, get police report.
B. Take the report to radio station to report.the announcement is free.
C. Print and make copies of fliers with phone and his pictures to share. Also share on WhatsApp group.
D. Check the previous area he worked and lived. Because my dad was found around the place we once lived more than 25years ago.

E. Go round police stations and hospitals to look for him

I have gone to the police station to get the police report. I was told it will be ready by 1. pm today. From there, we will go to the radio station to make announcements. Thanks for kind gesture. God bless you abundantly.
Re: Missing Grandfather In Ibadan by richkal(m): 12:38pm On Mar 18, 2022
Kamachicho:

NB- when he is back home get someone to stroll with him or walk at a distance if he doesn't want to be treated like a child" grin. They can know their rights in a lovely way. He is coming back home.

Thanks much appreciated. I will keep to advice as you stated. God bless you abundantly.
Re: Missing Grandfather In Ibadan by diogo23: 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2022
Look for his head inside Yoruba youth pot of juju

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Owner Of Fake Wine Factory (photo) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks / UK Court Finds Joseph Oluwasanni Guilty Of ATM Robberies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.