Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Wes Evaluation (unsuccessful Wes Payment Via Dollar Debit Card - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Wes Evaluation (unsuccessful Wes Payment Via Dollar Debit Card (673 Views)

Want To Apply For Wes Evaluation But Don’t Know How? Here's A Step-by-step Guide / Wes Evaluation / Difference Between Successful And Unsuccessful People (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wes Evaluation (unsuccessful Wes Payment Via Dollar Debit Card by Virgo10y: 2:54pm On Mar 17, 2022
Pls I'm having issue of payment with WES via my dollar debit card since 4th of March, the payment seems not successful as I was told " they were unable to process my selected payment method", of which the money was debited from my zenith account and kept in the ledger balance.

I tried to communicate with my financial institution (bank) and I was told WES yet to claim the money and that's why it's still in the ledger balance and that they have about 30 days to do so and if they don't,it will be reverted to my credit balance.

This made me to contact WES and told them same thing but yet their response not in any way tally with my grievance.
I'm stuck and I don't know what to do next. I really want them(WES) to claim the money on time so as to proceed on the submission of my credentials for the evaluation. If Zenith should revert this money back now after 30days , it means I may have to start the payment processing afresh which I wouldn't want because of the delay.

Please help, what can I do, is there any fair means this payment can be done without any outrageous charges? I have also tried Barter and some agent,the charges really much and I'm also scared of not been duped, thus reason I approached the bank for safety reasons to get a dollar account and its debit card , yet I'm still unable to pay WES inspite.

Attached is the information popped up on WES site during the payment processing.

Thanks and God bless.

1 Share

Re: Wes Evaluation (unsuccessful Wes Payment Via Dollar Debit Card by Cameraphone: 7:46am On May 26, 2022
Having same issue,please have you rectified it,and how did you do it.

(1) (Reply)

School Is Not For The Weak / How To Turn Yourself To Live Breathing Cash Machine by Toyin Omotoso / Should I Apply For My Masters For My Son's Sake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.