Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,615 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Want To Apply For Wes Evaluation But Don’t Know How? Here's A Step-by-step Guide - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Want To Apply For Wes Evaluation But Don’t Know How? Here's A Step-by-step Guide (3095 Views)

Wes Evaluation (unsuccessful Wes Payment Via Dollar Debit Card / Wes Evaluation / ‘Same’ Things That Most People Don’t Know Are Actually Different (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Apply For Wes Evaluation But Don’t Know How? Here's A Step-by-step Guide by Pay4MeApp: 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2022
If you're pursuing an academic degree or seeking employment abroad, especially in countries like the US and Canada — you need a WES report to expedite the process. World Education Services (WES) helps employers and academic institutions in foreign parts understand your educational background and how it measures up to their standard.

This thread will show you how to apply for WES evaluation to generate a WES report.
Re: Want To Apply For Wes Evaluation But Don’t Know How? Here's A Step-by-step Guide by Pay4MeApp: 6:03pm On Oct 26, 2022
Documents You Need for WES Evaluation
Understand that requirements differ depending on your country of education, type of education, institution name, and certificate name. Therefore, before starting your evaluation, make sure to visit the WES website(https://applications.wes.org/required-documents) and check for the approved documents.

Other compulsory and relevant documents to keep in close include
1. Statement of result
2. Transcript or degree certificate
Bear in mind your documents must be sealed in an official envelope and duly signed on the back flap by the relevant academic officers.
Re: Want To Apply For Wes Evaluation But Don’t Know How? Here's A Step-by-step Guide by Pay4MeApp: 6:06pm On Oct 26, 2022
Different Types of WES Evaluation Reports

The WES evaluation report comes in three different formats:
1. A Course-By-Course Evaluation
This evaluation contains a list of your courses, grades, US GPA(grade point average), and the US equivalency of your credentials. It's most suitable for graduate university admissions, transfer, and licensing boards except CPA.

2. A Document-By-Document Evaluation
This evaluation provides the US equivalency of your credentials and is more appropriate for US immigration, freshman university admission, and employment.

3. A CPA Supplemental Report
This report evaluates businesses and accounting courses for Certified Public Accountant boards.
Re: Want To Apply For Wes Evaluation But Don’t Know How? Here's A Step-by-step Guide by Pay4MeApp: 6:10pm On Oct 26, 2022
How to Apply for WES Evaluation?

Step one
--Create an account on WES and fill in your details
--Obtain a WES reference and include it on all documents sent to WES
--WES may not evaluate documents without a reference number

Step two
--Send your documents to WES
--WES does not accept documents from students or individuals.
--Your university is responsible for sending your document to WES (learn how to send transcripts to WES on our blog)
--WES will review your documents before evaluating

Step three
--WES evaluates your documents and verifies their authenticity
--WES will deliver your report within seven business days
Re: Want To Apply For Wes Evaluation But Don’t Know How? Here's A Step-by-step Guide by Pay4MeApp: 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions

How Much Does WES Evaluation Cost
A WES evaluation costs between $163 to $200. Extra charges may apply if a student wants an urgent or express delivery service.

How Do I Pay for WES?
You can pay for WES in less than 10mins using a cross-border payment platform like the Pay4Me app. Start by downloading the app on Play Store or App store. Then, register and verify your details. Next, choose a payment type and provide Pay4Me with payment instructions. Finally, make your payment using a bank transfer, card, or cryptocurrency.

How Many Days Does WES Evaluation Take?
WES completes your evaluation in seven days or less. However, your evaluation might extend if you require additional verification, correspondence, or research.
Re: Want To Apply For Wes Evaluation But Don’t Know How? Here's A Step-by-step Guide by Pay4MeApp: 6:15pm On Oct 26, 2022
Have further questions, ask them below. grin
Re: Want To Apply For Wes Evaluation But Don’t Know How? Here's A Step-by-step Guide by omatule2000(m): 5:35pm On Jul 01, 2023
Hi, please do you know if WES or any of the orgnaisation in Canada can give a positive evaluation to a 6 months diplma course in Health and social care with 70 credits unit taken?
Re: Want To Apply For Wes Evaluation But Don’t Know How? Here's A Step-by-step Guide by Bibitayo2: 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2023
If you have completed the course, you can search for the name of the course on Nairaland or try to send a mail to WES.

omatule2000:
Hi, please do you know if WES or any of the orgnaisation in Canada can give a positive evaluation to a 6 months diplma course in Health and social care with 70 credits unit taken?
Re: Want To Apply For Wes Evaluation But Don’t Know How? Here's A Step-by-step Guide by Effect001(m): 11:17pm On Jul 19, 2023
I know my school will send my transcript to WES but how about certificate or statement of result? Who sends the certificate to WES is it my school or myself?
Re: Want To Apply For Wes Evaluation But Don’t Know How? Here's A Step-by-step Guide by toygod2: 8:28pm On Jan 20
Thanks for this guiding post.

Please for someone who once did WES Doc by Doc evaluation and now wants to do , Paper by paper, would he still have to pay again and begin the same process all again?
Re: Want To Apply For Wes Evaluation But Don’t Know How? Here's A Step-by-step Guide by Pay4MeApp: 8:58am On Feb 01
toygod2:
Thanks for this guiding post.

Please for someone who once did WES Doc by Doc evaluation and now wants to do , Paper by paper, would he still have to pay again and begin the same process all again?

Yes, you'll need to pay again. But, you might not need to send them your documents again. We recommend you message WES so they can guide you on the next steps.
Re: Want To Apply For Wes Evaluation But Don’t Know How? Here's A Step-by-step Guide by toygod2: 8:35pm On Feb 01
Pay4MeApp:

Yes, you'll need to pay again. But, you might not need to send them your documents again. We recommend you message WES so they can guide you on the next steps.

Thanks a bunch.

Your response is guiding

1 Like

Re: Want To Apply For Wes Evaluation But Don’t Know How? Here's A Step-by-step Guide by missidy: 8:21am On Feb 02
Nice guide, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Want To Apply For Wes Evaluation But Don’t Know How? Here's A Step-by-step Guide by Pay4MeApp: 8:19am On Feb 05
toygod2:

Thanks a bunch.

Your response is guiding

You're welcome.
Re: Want To Apply For Wes Evaluation But Don’t Know How? Here's A Step-by-step Guide by Pay4MeApp: 8:21am On Feb 05
missidy:
Nice guide, thank you.

You're welcome. We constantly share useful guides like this one here on Nairaland. We encourage you to always read and share them. Means a lot to us smiley

2 Likes

Re: Want To Apply For Wes Evaluation But Don’t Know How? Here's A Step-by-step Guide by NiceTheDev: 1:32pm On Feb 29
Pay4MeApp:

You're welcome. We constantly share useful guides like this one here on Nairaland. We encourage you to always read and share them. Means a lot to us smiley
im just about to use your app for my WES payment but im holding back because im confused about a few things. Mostly, its about change of name, at what point do i send or upload my change of name and other "non academic" documents because my undergraduate degree carries my former surname whilst my post grad carries the new surname. I dont want to pay until im sure i have to before i can upload documents to "my account"
Re: Want To Apply For Wes Evaluation But Don’t Know How? Here's A Step-by-step Guide by NiceTheDev: 1:34pm On Feb 29
NiceTheDev:
im just about to use your app for my WES payment but im holding back because im confused about a few things. Mostly, its about change of name, at what point do I send or upload my change of name and other "non academic" documents because my undergraduate degree carries my former surname whilst my post grad carries the new surname. I dont want to pay until im sure i have to before i can upload documents to "my account"
Re: Want To Apply For Wes Evaluation But Don’t Know How? Here's A Step-by-step Guide by Pay4MeApp: 1:48pm On Feb 29
NiceTheDev:
im just about to use your app for my WES payment but im holding back because im confused about a few things. Mostly, its about change of name, at what point do i send or upload my change of name and other "non academic" documents because my undergraduate degree carries my former surname whilst my post grad carries the new surname. I dont want to pay until im sure i have to before i can upload documents to "my account"

Hi NiceTheDev,
If Wes needs the change of name, they will ask for it, and that would be on the Wes website after the onboarding. Meanwhile, note that the change of name doesn't interfere with your payment. You can still make your payment regardless.

1 Like

Re: Want To Apply For Wes Evaluation But Don’t Know How? Here's A Step-by-step Guide by NiceTheDev: 2:12pm On Feb 29
Pay4MeApp:

Hi NiceTheDev,
If Wes needs the change of name, they will ask for it, and that would be on the Wes website after the onboarding. Meanwhile, note that the change of name doesn't interfere with your payment. You can still make your payment regardless.

Alright, thanks. Will get to that straight up.
Re: Want To Apply For Wes Evaluation But Don’t Know How? Here's A Step-by-step Guide by NiceTheDev: 11:16pm On Feb 29
Pay4MeApp:

Hi NiceTheDev,

Good evening. Please i finally made a successful payment to activate the account (verification fees), the transaction was successful, i was maile but It keeps taking me back to "Make payment" instead of proceeding to where i can use the app. Please how do i proceed?
Re: Want To Apply For Wes Evaluation But Don’t Know How? Here's A Step-by-step Guide by Pay4MeApp: 8:50am On Mar 04
NiceTheDev:

Good evening. Please i finally made a successful payment to activate the account (verification fees), the transaction was successful, i was maile but It keeps taking me back to "Make payment" instead of proceeding to where i can use the app. Please how do i proceed?

Hi, you can reach out to support for assistance. In the meantime, close the app and relaunch it.

1 Like

Re: Want To Apply For Wes Evaluation But Don’t Know How? Here's A Step-by-step Guide by NiceTheDev: 9:33pm On Mar 04
Pay4MeApp:

Hi, you can reach out to support for assistance. In the meantime, close the app and relaunch it.
It has been resolved. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Is Uniben Direct Entry Screening Exam (PDE) Coming Up. / Npower Device Collection / Viola-Nuela Echebima Emerges Best Graduating Student Nigerian Law School, 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.