Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,412 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:20 AM

What My Neighbor's 9 Years Old Daughter Did To Me When I Was Taking My Bath. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What My Neighbor's 9 Years Old Daughter Did To Me When I Was Taking My Bath. (6750 Views)

Policeman Told Me He Was Taking Me To The Station At 2am To Suck My Boobs - Lady / Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia / Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Neighbor's 9 Years Old Daughter Did To Me When I Was Taking My Bath. by arleck: 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2022
Bvmsson:
Omo like play like play this thing happened to me this afternoon and I can't believe it really happened.

I share a flat with my neighbor who has 3 kids, a girl and two boys. We use the same bathroom and restrooms (they really do mess things up) and a kitchen, so I really do not have complete ownership of the flat. She and her husband begged me to rent out the place to them because they were stranded and after some consideration I decided to rent it out to them and since then we've been living peacefully.

This afternoon I was feeling so hot because the weather was hot so I decided to take a cold bath and use the opportunity to shave my pubic and armpit hairs using VEET CREAM. I was in the bathroom when the children came back from school and that was when I was busy trying to wipe off the veet and hairs from my pubic area. Then I noticed that I was only hearing the voice of the youngest child which was weird to me, so my instinct way telling me to look under the door and to my greatest surprise I saw two children legs at the door of the bathroom and the youngest boy at a very distant area from the bathroom...

OMG!! Ooooooo church!!!!!!!!

Immediately I called their names and told them that I can see them they both ran away. Because of this I hurriedly took my bath and come out to question them.
I called the two children out and started questioning them in an angry tone to know the truth(which I know already because I caught them) and the 2nd born who is a boy said it was not him ooooo, that it was the girl who is the eldest that was peeping at me in the bathroom when I was naked, so I turned to the girl and I asked her to tell me the truth but she lied instead so I threatened to report them both to their mother when she returns. Immediately, I dashed inside my room angry but the girl followed me and was begging me not to tell her mother. She started crying and begging and in my mind I resolved to not tell her mother only for me to hear the most surprising thing in my entire life.... She said I should f@vk her and not tell her mother.....

OMG!!!!!! A 9 year old girl?

Immediately, I gave this girl a dirty slap and told her to get out of my room.... She left....

Omo if you see the way my heart dey beat very fast because I know say females(even children) can tell lies that you tried to rape them and they refused that's why you slapped them....

OMG!!!!

Immediately the mama come back I went straight to report before she go hear another story.

As I'm typing this her mother dey beat them now sef.

Abeg guys you have to be very careful when dealing with little girls ooo. The world don spoil finish.... Any small thing Dem go say na rape.
I still can't believe this happened to me today.... I was thinking I have put enough preventive measures to not make something of such happen but e com happen.

Parents please train your children well and guide them...

I'm still in shock now...
A 9 year old girl without a phone would ask you for s*x? Liar and you must be real stupid if you can have an erection for a 9 year old girl

1 Like

Re: What My Neighbor's 9 Years Old Daughter Did To Me When I Was Taking My Bath. by Bvmsson(m): 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2022
arleck:

A 9 year old girl without a phone would ask you for s*x? Liar and you must be real stupid if you can have an erection for a 9 year old girl

You are mad.... Do you know where I stay? Idiots like you don't reason well...... and who said I had a erection for her.... You must be very stupid....well, I'm not the cause of stupidity... Go get a cure for it.... Rubbish....I was saying the thing shock me sef you are there talking rubbish... Thunder fire you there.....
Re: What My Neighbor's 9 Years Old Daughter Did To Me When I Was Taking My Bath. by arleck: 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2022
Bvmsson:

You are mad.... Do you know where I stay? Idiots like you don't reason well...... and who said I had a erection for her.... You must be very stupid....well, I'm not the cause of stupidity... Go get a cure for it.... Rubbish....I was saying the thing shock me sef you are there talking rubbish... Thunder fire you there.....
Kid bye.. that's all for today
Re: What My Neighbor's 9 Years Old Daughter Did To Me When I Was Taking My Bath. by Bvmsson(m): 2:53pm On Mar 18, 2022
arleck:

Kid bye.. that's all for today

A kid with his senses still working is better than an old fool...
Bye simpleton.
I wish you well.
Re: What My Neighbor's 9 Years Old Daughter Did To Me When I Was Taking My Bath. by Rickmann: 3:16pm On Mar 18, 2022
illicit:
U were masturbatin with soap in the bathroom sotey u didn't know when they entered

U were moaning

Ur noise attracted the poor girl

She saw everything, u ain't shaving with no VEET cream bro, u were wiping ur pipe with soap

She knew what u were up to and what u needed....

Maybe that's why she innocently asked u to do it to her to curb ur agro and anger

You no well, I swear grin
Re: What My Neighbor's 9 Years Old Daughter Did To Me When I Was Taking My Bath. by Rickmann: 3:20pm On Mar 18, 2022
Bvmsson:
Omo like play like play this thing happened to me this afternoon and I can't believe it really happened.

I share a flat with my neighbor who has 3 kids, a girl and two boys. We use the same bathroom and restrooms (they really do mess things up) and a kitchen, so I really do not have complete ownership of the flat. She and her husband begged me to rent out the place to them because they were stranded and after some consideration I decided to rent it out to them and since then we've been living peacefully.

This afternoon I was feeling so hot because the weather was hot so I decided to take a cold bath and use the opportunity to shave my pubic and armpit hairs using VEET CREAM. I was in the bathroom when the children came back from school and that was when I was busy trying to wipe off the veet and hairs from my pubic area. Then I noticed that I was only hearing the voice of the youngest child which was weird to me, so my instinct way telling me to look under the door and to my greatest surprise I saw two children legs at the door of the bathroom and the youngest boy at a very distant area from the bathroom...

Immediately I called their names and told them that I can see them they both ran away. Because of this I hurriedly took my bath and come out to question them.
I called the two children out and started questioning them in an angry tone to know the truth(which I know already because I caught them) and the 2nd born who is a boy said it was not him ooooo, that it was the girl who is the eldest that was peeping at me in the bathroom when I was naked, so I turned to the girl and I asked her to tell me the truth but she lied instead so I threatened to report them both to their mother when she returns. Immediately, I dashed inside my room angry but the girl followed me and was begging me not to tell her mother. She started crying and begging and in my mind I resolved to not tell her mother only for me to hear the most surprising thing in my entire life.... She said I should f@vk her and not tell her mother.....

Immediately, I gave this girl a dirty slap and told her to get out of my room.... She left....

Omo if you see the way my heart dey beat very fast because I know say females(even children) can tell lies that you tried to rape them and they refused that's why you slapped them....

OMG!!!!

Immediately the mama come back I went straight to report before she go hear another story.

Abeg guys you have to be very careful when dealing with little girls ooo. The world don spoil finish.... Any small thing Dem go say na rape.
I still can't believe this happened to me today.... I was thinking I have put enough preventive measures to not make something of such happen but e com happen.

Yes, I know these things happen but from a 9-year-old, looking you in the face and asking you to bleep her?

C'mon!
Re: What My Neighbor's 9 Years Old Daughter Did To Me When I Was Taking My Bath. by garriAndsugar: 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2022
Rickmann:

Yes, I know these things happen but from a 9-year-old, looking you in the face and asking you to bleep her?

Arrghh!

Even lie Mohammed won't tell us that self.
Re: What My Neighbor's 9 Years Old Daughter Did To Me When I Was Taking My Bath. by Mamak1(m): 3:26pm On Mar 18, 2022
grin grin grin
Clown everywhere
Re: What My Neighbor's 9 Years Old Daughter Did To Me When I Was Taking My Bath. by Mamak1(m): 3:28pm On Mar 18, 2022
grin grin
illicit:
U were masturbatin with soap in the bathroom sotey u didn't know when they entered

U were moaning

She saw everything, u ain't shaving with no VEET cream bro, u were wiping ur pipe with soap

Maybe that's why she innocently asked u to do it to her to curb ur agro and anger

1 Like

Re: What My Neighbor's 9 Years Old Daughter Did To Me When I Was Taking My Bath. by fotadmowmend(m): 4:03pm On Mar 18, 2022
Bvmsson:

OMG!!!!

I hardly believe all those rape stories that usually surfaces online .... one has to be very careful around and underage girls at this time . you will never see me joke or harbour any around me ....
If it happens online feminists will not allow us talk ... Everybody na feminist online

2 Likes

Re: What My Neighbor's 9 Years Old Daughter Did To Me When I Was Taking My Bath. by irunoko(m): 4:34pm On Mar 18, 2022
WickedPisa:
an 8 year old, you've mentioned me for no reason and somehow you telling yourself you right. please don't mention me again
it's not my fault if you cannot comprehend a simple post.go and transfer your anger elsewhere and tell them you didn't meet me at home
Re: What My Neighbor's 9 Years Old Daughter Did To Me When I Was Taking My Bath. by Yusufunsho100(m): 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2022
Bvmsson:

Lol.... Where you there? Oga don't be thinking everybody lies like you.
Shay na because I no put video/evidence?
But if it happens to a girl you will believe her without questioning...... Finally my gender don suffer.

Gettat joo
Re: What My Neighbor's 9 Years Old Daughter Did To Me When I Was Taking My Bath. by Bigpapi: 11:54pm On Mar 18, 2022
illicit:

U were moaning

Hahahahaha
Re: What My Neighbor's 9 Years Old Daughter Did To Me When I Was Taking My Bath. by Bvmsson(m): 12:01am On Mar 19, 2022
Rickmann:

C'mon!

Na this one shock too.... 9 year old....OMG...guy the matters don reach their village now and dem talk say Dem go carry her make she go stay for village... The mother was crying even me wey report her con dey pity her.... They girl dey wild... The mother said she caught her and her landlord's son making out just last year which made them leave the their former house because the shame was much..... Na now hidden secrets dey comot.....

Even till now I still find it difficult that that girl said it..... I'm still in premium shock.....
Re: What My Neighbor's 9 Years Old Daughter Did To Me When I Was Taking My Bath. by Rickmann: 12:09am On Mar 19, 2022
Bvmsson:

Na this one shock too.... 9 year old....OMG...guy the matters don reach their village now and dem talk say Dem go carry her make she go stay for village... The mother was crying even me wey report her con dey pity her.... They girl dey wild... The mother said she caught her and her landlord's son making out just last year which made them leave the their former house because the shame was much..... Na now hidden secrets dey comot.....

Even till now I still find it difficult that that girl said it..... I'm still in premium shock.....

Honestly, it's really shocking

1 Like

Re: What My Neighbor's 9 Years Old Daughter Did To Me When I Was Taking My Bath. by Acme45: 12:15am On Mar 19, 2022
arleck:

try to read , understand before you comments
Re: What My Neighbor's 9 Years Old Daughter Did To Me When I Was Taking My Bath. by Remman(m): 12:38am On Mar 19, 2022
angry hmm... Na wa o!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti State Police Command Arrests Three For Kidnapping / Police Parade Suspected Kidnappers, 4 Others For Pipeline Vandalism In Bayelsa / I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.