Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,676 members, 7,813,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Russian Model Who Trashed Putin Found Dead In Suitcase - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Model Who Trashed Putin Found Dead In Suitcase (618 Views)

Putin ‘found Lying On Floor’ After Cardiac Arrest, Says Former Kremlin / Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) / Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian Model Who Trashed Putin Found Dead In Suitcase by Mille: 7:27pm On Mar 17, 2022
A Russian model who called Vladimir Putin a Psychopath has been found dead and stuffed inside a suitcase.

Details later.

Now look at the first comment to understand the true picture

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1504413768645812224?t=wwqambxWO6m9cHUk7t2AXw&s=19

https://twitter.com/nojumper/status/1504509964710146049?t=m-112iFLoq9c10PmJtYpWA&s=19

Source: https://www.foxnews.com/world/model-who-trashed-putin-on-social-media-found-dead-in-suitcase

1 Like

Re: Russian Model Who Trashed Putin Found Dead In Suitcase by Mille: 7:27pm On Mar 17, 2022
See how the Western media reported it when the true story was that she was killed by her boyfriend and has been missing for over a year (Well before the special operation to uproot the Nazis from Ukraine). That's what the propaganda machines do you. They are also on nairaland. Do not fall for the bait of the Nazis

A Russian model who called Vladimir Putin a "psychopath" has been found dead and stuffed inside a suitcase, a report says.

Gretta Vedler, 23, went missing a year ago after her anti-Putin social media rant, but the two events do not appear to be connected.

"Vedler's ex-boyfriend Dmitry Korovin, 23, has now confessed to strangling her to death before driving her 300 miles to the Lipetsk region and abandoning the body in the boot of a car.." the Daily Star reports.

1 Like

Re: Russian Model Who Trashed Putin Found Dead In Suitcase by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:28pm On Mar 17, 2022
Same way they assasinated Boris Nemtsov for protesting against Putin..
Haha this man ain't clean at all...once you speak against him you are likely to get assassinated or thrown in the dungeon..

Can you imagine the way they killed this lady in a horrible manner..?
Russians better get rid of this disaster called Putin..
He’s a murderous dictator...He’s had political opponents killed..journalists killed and any regular citizens who try to expose his corruption..
He personally controls the majority of Russia’s money and he’s managed to stay in power for years using strong-arm tactics...

Someone who orders the death of people he perceives as a threat or has a dislike of..

1 Like

Re: Russian Model Who Trashed Putin Found Dead In Suitcase by rickpat(m): 7:30pm On Mar 17, 2022
na wa
Re: Russian Model Who Trashed Putin Found Dead In Suitcase by Mille: 7:30pm On Mar 17, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Haha this man ain't clean at all...once you speak against him you are likely to get assassinated or thrown in the dungeon..

I knew you'll fall for the bait. That's what the Ukrainian Nazis and their Western-backed allies have been doing. Feeding you enough disinformation as they know your feeble minds will not seek to know the true story. I can see you didn't read the article to know if it's true or not.

Glad to know that's exactly what you are. Swallowing propaganda up and down like a fish.

The said model has been missing for over a year and was murdered by her boyfriend but see how they reported it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Model Who Trashed Putin Found Dead In Suitcase by Danibonk(m): 7:33pm On Mar 17, 2022
tongue tongue
Re: Russian Model Who Trashed Putin Found Dead In Suitcase by Horus(m): 7:35pm On Mar 17, 2022
Something just doesn't add up with this story
Re: Russian Model Who Trashed Putin Found Dead In Suitcase by Pierocash(m): 7:36pm On Mar 17, 2022
Another media propaganda. Make una continue. Putin giving the enemies of peace sleepless night

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Model Who Trashed Putin Found Dead In Suitcase by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:38pm On Mar 17, 2022
Pierocash:
Another media propaganda. Make una continue. Putin giving the enemies of peace sleepless night
This is also propaganda right?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.marca.com/en/lifestyle/world-news/2022/03/15/62309b4c22601dfe658b45cd.html

Clueless clown.. grin
Re: Russian Model Who Trashed Putin Found Dead In Suitcase by Timoleon(m): 7:39pm On Mar 17, 2022
But you have been speaking against him yet nothing has happened to you undecided you are either so powerful that he fears you or you are so inconsequential that he’s unaware of your existence. I’m tempted to go with the latter.
FERNANDEZISBACK:

He’s a murderous dictator...He’s had political opponents killed..journalists killed and any regular citizens who try to expose his corruption..
He personally controls the majority of Russia’s money and he’s managed to stay in power for years using strong-arm tactics...

Someone who orders the death of people he perceives as a threat or has a dislike of..

Re: Russian Model Who Trashed Putin Found Dead In Suitcase by tonididdy(m): 7:40pm On Mar 17, 2022
grin

Re: Russian Model Who Trashed Putin Found Dead In Suitcase by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:40pm On Mar 17, 2022
Timoleon:
But you have been speaking against him yet nothing has happened to you undecided you are either so powerful that he fears you or you are so inconsequential that he’s unaware of your existence. I’m tempted to go with the latter.
Gently slide off and shh.. grin wink
Re: Russian Model Who Trashed Putin Found Dead In Suitcase by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 17, 2022
As that man rightly said " we need fewer models with opinions" cool
Re: Russian Model Who Trashed Putin Found Dead In Suitcase by Suspect1: 7:41pm On Mar 17, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

noise
Re: Russian Model Who Trashed Putin Found Dead In Suitcase by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:43pm On Mar 17, 2022
Mille:

I knew you'll fall for the bait. That's what the Ukrainian Nazis and their Western-backed allies have been doing. Feeding you enough disinformation as they know your feeble minds will not seek to know the true story. I can see you didn't read the article to know if it's true or not.

Glad to know that's exactly what you are. Swallowing propaganda up and down like a fish.

The said model has been missing for over a year and was murdered by her boyfriend but see how they reported it.
Killed by her ex boyfriend..
Where did I mention that she was murdered by Putin?

She was killed a month after calling Putin a psychopath..I repeat where in my statement did I say Putin murdered her?
Re: Russian Model Who Trashed Putin Found Dead In Suitcase by Toktee(m): 7:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

She was killed a month after calling Putin a psychopath..I repeat where in my statement did I say Putin murdered her?

Stop arguing with Putin's bolts.
Re: Russian Model Who Trashed Putin Found Dead In Suitcase by chopnaira: 7:51pm On Mar 17, 2022
Not even suprising.
Re: Russian Model Who Trashed Putin Found Dead In Suitcase by Mille: 7:53pm On Mar 17, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Your own words.

Re: Russian Model Who Trashed Putin Found Dead In Suitcase by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2022
Mille:

Your own words.

Likely to get assassinated can be carried out by anyone..
So what exactly is your point..you should have read to comprehend not reply..
Re: Russian Model Who Trashed Putin Found Dead In Suitcase by Mille: 7:57pm On Mar 17, 2022
Horus:
Something just doesn't add up with this story

You're not wrong. Now read again to see the true story. That's how the western media have been disinforming their followers. Russophobia in full glare.

1 Like

Re: Russian Model Who Trashed Putin Found Dead In Suitcase by respect80(m): 9:22pm On Mar 17, 2022
shocked

The headline was somewhat sensational but it's not far from what the media do just to capture a readers attention.
Not just the west, all media do this sh!t
Re: Russian Model Who Trashed Putin Found Dead In Suitcase by Horus(m): 10:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
Body of Russian model, 23, who branded Putin a 'psychopath' is found stashed in suitcase in car boot a year after she went missing as lover confesses to strangling her to death

• Gretta Vedler was killed one month after she called Putin 'psychopath' online
• She forecast that drive to 'enhance the integrity of Russia' would end in tears
• Her 'jealous' ex-boyfriend Dmitry Korovin confessed to strangling her to death
• Had rowed over money and he had left her body in boot of car for over a year

By WILL STEWART FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 19:00, 14 March 2022 | UPDATED: 19:33, 14 March 2022

The corpse of a Russian model has been found stashed in a suitcase more than a year after she went missing.

Gretta Vedler, 23, was killed one month after she posted on social media calling Vladimir Putin a 'psychopath' and forecasting his drive to 'enhance the integrity of Russia' would end in tears.

Her 'jealous' ex-boyfriend Dmitry Korovin, 23, has confessed more than a year later to strangling her to death after a row over money in Moscow unrelated to her political views and analysis of Putin's mind and motives.

Gretta Vedler, 23, (pictured) was killed one month after she posted on social media calling Vladimir Putin a 'psychopath' and forecasting his drive to 'enhance the integrity of Russia' would end in tears

Her 'jealous' ex-boyfriend Dmitry Korovin, 23,(pictured) has confessed more than a year later to strangling her to death after a row over money in Moscow unrelated to her political views and analysis of Putin's mind and motives

He told interrogators that he slept in a hotel room for three nights with her corpse which he put in a newly-bought suitcase.

Then he drove her body 300 miles to Lipetsk region and left it in the boot of a car for more than a year.

He kept posting pictures and messages on the model's social media, to make friends believe she was still alive, he told detectives.

. Pictured: Ms Vedler

A male friend called Evgeniy Foster - a blogger in Kharkiv, the Ukrainian city blitzed by Russian forces - became suspicious found a friend in Moscow to file a missing person case, triggering a search which eventually located her body.

A video from Russia's Investigative Committee shows Korovin allegedly demonstrating how he killed the model, and making a full confession.

Her prescient postings on Putin in January 2021, a month before she was murdered, are not seen as connect to her death but are chilling in the light of subsequent events.

Then he drove her body 300 miles to Lipetsk region and left it in the boot of a car for more than a year

She was concerned over his crackdown on protests and what she saw as a desire to forge a bigger Russia.

'Given the fact that Putin went through a lot of humiliation in childhood, he could not stand up for himself due to his [slight] physical form, it is not surprising that he left after law school and joined the KGB,' she wrote.

'Such people are timid and fearful from childhood, afraid of noise and darkness, strangers, so traits such as caution, restraint, and lack of communication are developed early in their character.

'I can only assume, in my opinion, a clear psychopathy or sociopathy is seen in him.'

He kept posting pictures and messages on the model's social media, to make friends believe she was still alive, he told detectives.
Pictured: Korovin

She told her followers: 'For psychopaths, it is important to constantly experience a sense of fullness and sharpness of life, so they love risk, intense experiences, intense communication, intense activity - an intense and dynamic life.

'Maybe he really wants to enhance the integrity of Russia and sincerely wishes the good for the Russians.

'But can he really do anything?'

She made clear she had grave doubts.

'I think you know the answer to this question yourself,' she posted.
Re: Russian Model Who Trashed Putin Found Dead In Suitcase by mysticwarrior(m): 10:29pm On Mar 17, 2022
Mille:

you don't have to waste your time quoting the 'she-NAZI.

(1) (Reply)

Russia Captures Ukrainian City Of Mariupol / Recession Shock Coming,' Major US Bank Warns / Russia Has A Nazi Problem Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.