Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,106 members, 7,849,450 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:48 PM

Cyril Ramaphosa Blames NATO For Ukraine Crisis - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Cyril Ramaphosa Blames NATO For Ukraine Crisis (24018 Views)

Rwanda's Paul Kagame Tried Hacking SA's Cyril Ramaphosa's Phone / President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV / Cyril Ramaphosa: 10 Things To Know About South Africa’s New President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Blames NATO For Ukraine Crisis by shogsman(m): 12:06pm On Mar 18, 2022
Whobedatte:
Majority of RSA people aren't in support
What is this one saying,every god-damn south African I know are in support,go and learn about BRICS coalition
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Blames NATO For Ukraine Crisis by Crafteck1: 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2022
drlateef:

No! Oppression is different from defence. American and NATO have always oppressed weaker countries using the pretext of democracy and freedom. In actuality they are looking for resources to steal. That’s their principle of Neo-colonialism. Russia is not oppressing but ensuring they survived in the midst of enemies.

So you think Ukraine isnt being oppressed by putin?
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Blames NATO For Ukraine Crisis by nijanigga: 2:46pm On Mar 18, 2022
Too Fa for him to think right .
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Blames NATO For Ukraine Crisis by Oyiboman69: 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2022
Topmaike007:
My own is that why did NATO preferred supplying Arms instead of coming in and promising a written agreement that she will not expand again
is it NATO that annexed Crimea I'm 2014?,...was it not the same Russian led Soviet Union who invaded Afghanistan back in the seventies?. Was it not the attitude of Russia which led to Ukraine seeking solace through joining NATO?. How you people fail to tackle the root cause of problem is another problem in its own....

Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Blames NATO For Ukraine Crisis by Oyiboman69: 3:33pm On Mar 18, 2022
HausaIgboYoruba:
which country don die because the USA no give am aid?
ask your beggy beggy president....
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Blames NATO For Ukraine Crisis by drlateef: 4:47pm On Mar 18, 2022
Crafteck1:

So you think Ukraine isnt being oppressed by putin?

They have never said that for once. Don’t input that for them.
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Blames NATO For Ukraine Crisis by Crafteck1: 6:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
drlateef:

They have never said that for once. Don’t input that for them.

Now i understand you... Continue the see no evil say no evil ideology.
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Blames NATO For Ukraine Crisis by Annafoxxy23: 11:08pm On Mar 18, 2022
Wanna see my naked photo? WRITE ME THERE ► vk.cc/cbZXa3
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Blames NATO For Ukraine Crisis by Slimpotter(m): 7:13am On Mar 19, 2022
chopnaira:
Speaking out with both sides of the mouth.
Blames NATO and also condemns invasion by Russia.

Nop, you acknowledging the events that led to a war, doesn't mean war is right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Italy Cracks Gang Forcing Nigerian Women Into Prostitution / COVID-19: Guy-Brice Parfait Kolelas Dies A Day After Kongo Election / The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.