Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Portable & Obi Cubana Distribute Odogwu Bitters Drink In Market (video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable & Obi Cubana Distribute Odogwu Bitters Drink In Market (video) (55533 Views)

Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) / Ini Edo, Jim Iyke, Others Named Bitters Drink Brand Ambassadors / Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable & Obi Cubana Distribute Odogwu Bitters Drink In Market (video) by omenkaLives(m): 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
Anything "bitters" makes me sick just looking at at. Especially all those from Ghana.

The thing Action Bitters take my eyes see five years ago ehn. If my office had no restroom right inside, I for die that day. The worst type of hangover it was. Emptied my bowels of all its content until only that bitter shit come dey come out. Couldn't do anything at work that day.

I regreted ever touching that drink. Bitters na poisons in disguise. Dont tell me nothing!

4 Likes

Re: Portable & Obi Cubana Distribute Odogwu Bitters Drink In Market (video) by newdawnlive: 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2022
AtemeUm:
You are so stupid ..... I posted what i was given ...

werey you posted fake post that u never try before, just to scam nairalanders and you didn't tell us you're not the real owner, if I trace and arrest you now you will be lamenting, be careful

1 Like

Re: Portable & Obi Cubana Distribute Odogwu Bitters Drink In Market (video) by Khaleesi231: 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Portable is now a brand ambassador.
Make I go find am buy after work today, I go drink am in combination with my weed.
Find one better Pu**y join���
Re: Portable & Obi Cubana Distribute Odogwu Bitters Drink In Market (video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2022
gentleman82:
See as my brother dey hustle to make money , tomorrow one lazy bad belle person go say na blood money him do, next na to go dey mine skull to meet up.
Na cocaine money!
Re: Portable & Obi Cubana Distribute Odogwu Bitters Drink In Market (video) by MideMrPossible: 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Make I go find am buy after work today, I go drink am in combination with my weed.

Stoners no too dey like alcohol, the two no blend at all. I doubt you being a stoner.
Re: Portable & Obi Cubana Distribute Odogwu Bitters Drink In Market (video) by mich2012: 1:27pm On Mar 18, 2022
gentleman82:
See as my brother dey hustle to make money , tomorrow one lazy bad belle person go say na blood money him do, next na to go dey mine skull to meet up.

That's exactly the motive. All eyes have been on him lately and especially now that his 'friend' - the tailor and coke dealer has been caught. He wants to come off as a hustling businessman to the public. This odogwu money is nothing for him.

1 Like

Re: Portable & Obi Cubana Distribute Odogwu Bitters Drink In Market (video) by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:29pm On Mar 18, 2022
heniford2:
Igbos and hustling grin cheesy saw one man in YouTube using his Benz to sell bread he manufactured Ndi igbo and business undecided

"You are very correct, it is only igbo people that knows how to hustle in the whole world, every other tribe don't know what hustle is that's why every other tribes are poor and only the igbos are the richest people on earth....

Infact, all the billionaire's on Forbs list are igbos...no be lie". Village People Spokesperson.
Re: Portable & Obi Cubana Distribute Odogwu Bitters Drink In Market (video) by lesbiconverter: 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2022
Kingpin1000:
kee yasef grin

1 Like

Re: Portable & Obi Cubana Distribute Odogwu Bitters Drink In Market (video) by ufuosman(m): 1:34pm On Mar 18, 2022
Kingpin1000:
so that you go dey wella cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable & Obi Cubana Distribute Odogwu Bitters Drink In Market (video) by LecciGucci: 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2022
DSC7:
See as Igbo man and Yoruba guy dey hustle under hot sun to gather money while lazy youths dey NL dey waste their time with Tribalism.....

May God Bless every legitimate hustler out there....

Becoz the ibo guy ..who is in higher class was humble enuff to welcome him.
But swap the instances in ur mind.

Im not ibo but the hatred i have got from yorubas is second to none.
Always calling me omo ibo.. sometimes i ask wetin ibo people do them.
Even their gals will not likeley talk to u if u are not yoruba or atleast speak yoruba.

Truth must be told yorubas are more tribalistc than ibos.. from my experince
Re: Portable & Obi Cubana Distribute Odogwu Bitters Drink In Market (video) by pacespot(m): 1:54pm On Mar 18, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:
Those people from the skull mining capital of the world, I hope you can see how he makes his money?

Stop the hate.

Obi Cubana will invite Portable to his birthday party before even knowing you that is his so called "Igbo brother" exist. Stop worrying yourself about people who don't even you exist. Na so you guys dey boost your support for Air Peace boss because he is Igbo, but the same man is the one championing the hike in airfares, which affects mostly Igbo businessmen in Lagos who like to travel by air to the East. But Green Africa that you don't want to see competing with Air Peace is now the one providing affordable service to air travelers.
Re: Portable & Obi Cubana Distribute Odogwu Bitters Drink In Market (video) by TheWolfen(m): 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
i wonder wetin okpatazuora dey do with that kain dirty pesin

U see this your dirty mouth.
E go put ur for trouble wey big pass u if you not careful soon. Continue
Re: Portable & Obi Cubana Distribute Odogwu Bitters Drink In Market (video) by orohbiro(f): 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
Dshocker:
To be a distributor of the Odogwu Bitters,you will have to pay N13m
when I never dey mad I go use the same money go open my own brand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable & Obi Cubana Distribute Odogwu Bitters Drink In Market (video) by ChicagoBar(m): 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
Chat me up. I will teach you on how to make money online with 3 times daily. Whatz app only . 08097691699
Re: Portable & Obi Cubana Distribute Odogwu Bitters Drink In Market (video) by Lightorder: 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
Mr Slawomirr damn nigger seems to be on vacation oo . Hmm , let it not be what you think am thinking o

1 Like

Re: Portable & Obi Cubana Distribute Odogwu Bitters Drink In Market (video) by SeaTrade(m): 2:06pm On Mar 18, 2022
orohbiro:
Your own won't sell as much as his.
It's a good deal if you ask me.
Re: Portable & Obi Cubana Distribute Odogwu Bitters Drink In Market (video) by buckeyemedia: 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:
Those people from the skull mining capital of the world, I hope you can see how he makes his money?

Stop the hate.
Mumurist he made his money from selling Odogwu bitters?
Re: Portable & Obi Cubana Distribute Odogwu Bitters Drink In Market (video) by buckeyemedia: 2:25pm On Mar 18, 2022
SeaTrade:
Your own won't sell as much as his.
It's a good deal if you ask me.
What makes you think his will sell more, have you tasted both to be a Judge?

Oboy said why give someone else his 13 million Naira, when he can package it himself as his own brand?

A Master P mindset.
Re: Portable & Obi Cubana Distribute Odogwu Bitters Drink In Market (video) by richeeyo(m): 2:35pm On Mar 18, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Combination of weed with alcohol can cause you brain damage tongue

Ask portable zazuzee from the monkey republic

Smoke weed, forget alcohol lipsrsealed
When i use to smoke heavily
I do it with beverage drinks
Re: Portable & Obi Cubana Distribute Odogwu Bitters Drink In Market (video) by SocialJustice: 2:38pm On Mar 18, 2022
Bad man Obi Cubana, the fame is also for making money.
Re: Portable & Obi Cubana Distribute Odogwu Bitters Drink In Market (video) by SeaTrade(m): 2:57pm On Mar 18, 2022
buckeyemedia:
What makes you think his will sell more, have you tasted both to be a Judge?

Oboy said why give someone else his 13 million Naira, when he can package it himself as his own brand?

A Master P mindset.
Taste means nothing in this business,branding,capacity and distribution network is all that counts and he has already proven he has all.
He is popular,
Have more capacity to produce much quantity and have price advantage.
Easier market penetrative power as someone that has been in the alcohol business for long.Reason why relief market divide in 2 because of him.
You think if it was you and your N13m factory product you took to relief, anybody will answer you or look you twice?
13m is very fair for a distribution deal as its a no brainer that the drink will sell itself.
Just put 13m in it,take a territory and watch it sell on its own with little effort.
Besides you aren't dashing him 13m,it's for stock you will buy as first time purchase.
If I was in that segment of alcohol I would take it as 13m isn't such a big deal for the kind of magnitude we are looking g at.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable & Obi Cubana Distribute Odogwu Bitters Drink In Market (video) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 2:58pm On Mar 18, 2022
omenkaLives:
Anything "bitters" makes me sick just looking at at. Especially all those from Ghana.

The thing Action Bitters take my eyes see five years ago ehn. If my office had no restroom right inside, I for die that day. The worst type of hangover it was. Emptied my bowels of all its content until only that bitter shit come dey come out. Couldn't do anything at work that day.

I regreted ever touching that drink. Bitters na poisons in disguise. Dont tell me nothing!
drink this one make we have beta sex this weekend

1 Like

Re: Portable & Obi Cubana Distribute Odogwu Bitters Drink In Market (video) by odomanis: 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:

He is selling his bitters. You should know those who patronize bitters more.
Re: Portable & Obi Cubana Distribute Odogwu Bitters Drink In Market (video) by Dshocker(m): 3:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
orohbiro:

My sister,before your product go fit penetrate the market,you will still spend same or more than that....The name Obi Cubana is a big and influential brand,coupled with the fact alot of celebrities are supporting him & virtually he has distributors in almost all the south south,south east & south west
Re: Portable & Obi Cubana Distribute Odogwu Bitters Drink In Market (video) by VirileNelly2420: 3:15pm On Mar 18, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
Just bizness... D portable guy looks like icon of ogogoro. Sapele water

1 Like

Re: Portable & Obi Cubana Distribute Odogwu Bitters Drink In Market (video) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 3:19pm On Mar 18, 2022
passion007:
Kidney failure is real.

The solution to kidney failure is not prayers and seeking for a destiny helper.

The solution is avoiding all these funny herbal/alcoholic concoctions

What u say is real but even the white man drug over the counter they causes kidney failure, so na the mercy of God keep u alive simple
Re: Portable & Obi Cubana Distribute Odogwu Bitters Drink In Market (video) by Thinktwicemybro: 5:07pm On Mar 18, 2022
HitSong:

Lol
OSU ipób jew pigs from hell will always drag yorubas into their frustration and miseries grin
Isn't it funny, I never mentioned Yoruba in my comment. So are yorubas the skill mining republic?
Re: Portable & Obi Cubana Distribute Odogwu Bitters Drink In Market (video) by DSC7: 5:39pm On Mar 18, 2022
LecciGucci:

Becoz the ibo guy ..who is in higher class was humble enuff to welcome him.
But swap the instances in ur mind.

Im not ibo but the hatred i have got from yorubas is second to none.
Always calling me omo ibo.. sometimes i ask wetin ibo people do them.
Even their gals will not likeley talk to u if u are not yoruba or atleast speak yoruba.

Truth must be told yorubas are more tribalistc than ibos.. from my experince

My observation is that if you are light in complexion and not Yoruba, most yoruba people will call you omo ibo...
Re: Portable & Obi Cubana Distribute Odogwu Bitters Drink In Market (video) by passion007: 6:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

What u say is real but even the white man drug over the counter they causes kidney failure, so na the mercy of God keep u alive simple

If 1 million people take ibuprofen, 1 person will suffer kidney problems

If 1 million people take these herbal concoctions, 1000 persons will suffer kidney problems

Choose carefully.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House / Kizz Daniel In Turkey, Refuses Taking Pictures With A Fan 'Who Is Ready To Die' / Runtown Rides In Rolls Royce To Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.