Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

Help! I Running Out Of Ideas On What To Prepare For Dinner! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Help! I Running Out Of Ideas On What To Prepare For Dinner! (577 Views)

Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas / Snake And Cane Rat For Dinner (Photos) / See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Running Out Of Ideas On What To Prepare For Dinner! by AMumAndMore(f): 6:04pm On Mar 18, 2022
✍� Wondering what to make for dinner again?

No be only you waka come!

Many women find thinking about what to make for dinner very mentally draining. Especially since dinner is what you have to make every night if you've got kids.��
It's TGIF, let's not do dogon Turenchi ( Long talks)

Dear Mamma,

Have you thought about a food calendar?

Well, you don't have to think of one now; I've got some dinner ideas for you to work with.

https://amumandmore.com/dinner-recipes-for-the-nigerian-family/

Have you looked them up? What do you think of them?

Ehen! Did you see that Balunga rice?

If you're from the north, you know it's our beloved (Gero Gero)

Dear Mamma,

What's for dinner tonight?

We'd love to know in the comment section!

Love, Laugh, Learn, Lead and Live Life to the fullest.

Stay Fabulous �

©️Viv
Re: Help! I Running Out Of Ideas On What To Prepare For Dinner! by lilvicky68(m): 6:05pm On Mar 18, 2022
Pepsi and bread with groundnut
Re: Help! I Running Out Of Ideas On What To Prepare For Dinner! by RoyalBlu(f): 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2022
It's sweet potato and plantain porridge for us.

Just waiting for it to cool down so I can drive in wink
Re: Help! I Running Out Of Ideas On What To Prepare For Dinner! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 18, 2022
People still dey chop dinner
For here we dey call am cut and join aka pack and put, anything wey your eye see you mix am even with weed, agbo or anything
Me and my bro na akara and Kai kai we go chop this night

Re: Help! I Running Out Of Ideas On What To Prepare For Dinner! by Mariangeles(f): 6:50pm On Mar 18, 2022
lilvicky68:
Pepsi and bread with groundnut
What manner of junk! undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! I Running Out Of Ideas On What To Prepare For Dinner! by Mariangeles(f): 6:51pm On Mar 18, 2022
Senomi:
Hmmm

Hmmm wetin?
Wetin I tell you?
angry
Re: Help! I Running Out Of Ideas On What To Prepare For Dinner! by Mariangeles(f): 6:53pm On Mar 18, 2022
I’m going to try out that balangu rice sometime soon.
Re: Help! I Running Out Of Ideas On What To Prepare For Dinner! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 18, 2022
Mariangeles:

Hmmm wetin?
Wetin I tell you?
angry
Rest naaaa

Re: Help! I Running Out Of Ideas On What To Prepare For Dinner! by Mariangeles(f): 7:02pm On Mar 18, 2022
Senomi:

Rest naaaa

Pikin wey say Nigerian girls no go rest, him sef no go drink water drop cup! sad
Re: Help! I Running Out Of Ideas On What To Prepare For Dinner! by lilvicky68(m): 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2022
Mariangeles:
I’m going to try out that balangu rice sometime soon.
How will I get my own share..
Re: Help! I Running Out Of Ideas On What To Prepare For Dinner! by Mariangeles(f): 8:16pm On Mar 18, 2022
lilvicky68:

How will I get my own share..
I’ll remember to post it, so that you can e-eat it. cheesy
Re: Help! I Running Out Of Ideas On What To Prepare For Dinner! by lilvicky68(m): 8:27pm On Mar 18, 2022
Mariangeles:

I’ll remember to post it, so that you can e-eat it. cheesy
How will you now feel after that?

When you can just waybill something angry

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get This Spice Please / Table Size Catfishes For Sale In Port Harcourt / Here Is A New Way To Cure "SWEETIE" Body Rashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.