Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,011 members, 7,810,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas (24606 Views)

Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) / Guinea Fowl: My Dad Bought This Creepy Bird For Christmas / Recipes You Can Prepare With Yam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by Debater(m): 6:56am On Dec 24, 2022
cry

We always run to rice dishes for our Christmas meals but fufu recipes are popular too. Just make sure there are enough meat and fish in the soups to make them extra special for this special time of the year.

1. Chickpea Moimoi
Yes, you can use chickpea, garbanzo beans or simply garbanzo in Spanish to make Nigerian Moi Moi! It makes the perfect festive breakfast, so easy and superfast. You can even prepare it the evening before and warm it up the next morning.

2. Jollof Stuffed Chicken
This is a special way to serve Jollof Rice this festive season.

3. Tropical Fried Rice
Let's go tropical with Tropical Fried Rice, the rice recipe for carnivals. Just look at that! The serving screams festivity already.

4. Smoky Party Jollof Rice
Most people no longer use firewood to cook, even in the villages. I have found the secret ingredient for that Smoky Party Jollof Rice. You are welcome! It is also perfect for if you will be having a party during the festive season. Cook it with Grilled Chicken and serve with: Nigerian Salad, Nigerian Moi Moi, Peppered Gizzards and other Rice Accessories.

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by Debater(m): 7:05am On Dec 24, 2022
5. Fried Rice
Here's another way to prepare Nigerian Fried Rice. Check the picture below. It's a bit different from the classic Nigerian Fried Rice ingredients and its's delicious!

6. Roasted Whole Chicken
The No. 1 meal of the season. �

7. Rivers Native Soup
Rivers Native Soup has all look and flavour of a festive period! With all the seafood competing with each other in this soup, can we just let the fishermen of Rivers State lead the way this season?

8. Plantain Omelette
Impress your relatives this season with Plantain Omelette, the exotic fried eggs.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by mariahAngel(f): 8:16am On Dec 24, 2022
I've decided on jollof rice.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by Centcanada: 6:54pm On Dec 24, 2022
Okay e make sense die

1 Like

Re: Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by buygala(m): 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
The meal I have prepared for Christmas Day is Eba and Vegetable soup with plenty Boiled Titus fish and prewinkles, flushed down with chilled Coke cool

Too much of Jevnik and Chicken Republic has made me tired of Rice and Chicken..I don chop fast food chicken dis year sotay I dey fear make I no begin dey crow and lay egg..

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by mustbewell: 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
We don hear
Re: Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by NwaNimo1(m): 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
Who us meant to prepare?

[img]https://giffiles./216/216408.gif[/img]

9 Likes

Re: Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by Farben(m): 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
Salivating �
Re: Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by ATEAMS: 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
Following
Re: Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by Lanretoye(m): 6:56pm On Dec 24, 2022
No be only u sabi recipes, na money go judge...give some people money this night,them go cook chicken periperi tomorrow.
Person don talk say tomorrow na Christmas for who get money,but na Sunday for who no get.

7 Likes

Re: Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by Badguy77(m): 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2022
It's gonna be useful to some people

1 Like

Re: Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by jclave22(m): 6:58pm On Dec 24, 2022
Garri .milk and salt and sugar for energy to trek go find people wey cook chicken.

5 Likes

Re: Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by weljewel: 6:58pm On Dec 24, 2022
The Living God Most High is worthy Holy and awesome none can compare to Him He is the Lord of all Glory and Praise worthy of all I honour you Thank you for protection joy and peace.

3 Likes

Re: Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by ObiomaTailor: 6:58pm On Dec 24, 2022
OP u say wetin?

Roasted "whole chicken"??

B like u no dey hear price of fowl this year

1 Like

Re: Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by SoftP(m): 6:58pm On Dec 24, 2022
Op, naa ur own be that ooo’

My Xmas isn’t complete without my Mortar pounded yam & eguisi Soup

Crown it up with cold palm wine
& sleep all day

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by MorataFC: 6:59pm On Dec 24, 2022
obembet:
Help me add lalasticlala food. The greatest super mod ever. I wil always miss that Great guy.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by Nwadu: 6:59pm On Dec 24, 2022
The moderators pushing all these food threads to the fp should know that there are some people who do not have to eat ... We only have data at the moment

Do you want to recover your stollen phone
Do you want to monitor your spouse's WhatsApp messages

We do all these contact us @ 0811three077onesix7

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by Oromoni619: 7:00pm On Dec 24, 2022
Money recipe I dey find

For now my signature is taking me higher
Check it

But the moimoi no bad

But if I could arrange akpu and egusi soup

Walaiiiii, my belle don full

2 Likes

Re: Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by LockDown69(m): 7:00pm On Dec 24, 2022
Wetin be cheekpea moimoi, okpa abeg angry

2 Likes

Re: Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by Swiperite: 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2022
Lol

7 Likes

Re: Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by Olaolex: 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2022
obembet:
Help me add lalasticlala food. The greatest super mod ever. I wil always miss that Great guy.

We no longer see better thread on FP since he left nairaland. I remember how we use to see better funny thread this December.
I agree with you on this... Lalasticlala will always be missed. Merry christmas ma'am

2 Likes

Re: Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2022
Wetin be all this plenty noise on top ordinary birthday wey no go pass 24 hours na?

Sotey them don fry eggs dey put inside half cut pineapple.

Na wa for Nigerians o!

By the way, where's the duo of Lalasticlala and Explorers? Real folks who consistently gave us quality contents on the front page. Not the nonsense we get to see these days, where either Gloryhomemaker is boiling rice and vegetable sauce or that stupid APC bigot Lhordspy is promoting toxic party politics.

2 Likes

Re: Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by weljewel: 7:02pm On Dec 24, 2022
Thanks be to God Most High El Shaddai for Glory, deliverance, revelation, protection, honour, joy, peace, happiness, fruit, fruitfulness and positive conditioning for me.
Re: Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by obembet(f): 7:02pm On Dec 24, 2022
Olaolex:
I agree with you on this... Lalasticlala will always be missed. Merry christmas ma'am

Same here dear ❤️

Football, shout-out and many funny thread is dead. This new mod only care about politics I will soon leave una sha
Re: Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by alyarmouk(m): 7:04pm On Dec 24, 2022
Lalastica has left Nairaland?? Aww. Will miss him.
They've turned Nairaland to tinumbu propaganda media

obembet:
Help me add lalasticlala food. The greatest super mod ever. I wil always miss that Great guy. e be like say our own mynd44 dey in suspension too, cos we hardly see him.

We no longer see better thread on FP since he left nairaland. I remember how we use to see better funny thread this December.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by phemmyfour: 7:05pm On Dec 24, 2022
mariahAngel:
I've decided on jollof rice.
Any form of rice all the way
Re: Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 24, 2022
Nice compilation there.

See how that jollof and chicken is calling.me
Re: Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by Olaolex: 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2022
obembet:

Same here dear ❤️

Football, shout-out and many funny thread is dead. This new mod only care about politics I will soon leave una sha
Abi nah. Where you dey go nah? You wan come leave us like this?
Re: Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by FashionCookie(f): 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2022
Afia efere for me...also known as ofe nsala also known as white soup... kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by OdefaGirl(f): 7:12pm On Dec 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Nice compilation there.

See how that jollof and chicken is calling.me

Answer nah
Re: Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by obembet(f): 7:12pm On Dec 24, 2022
Olaolex:
Abi nah. Where you dey go nah? You wan come leave us like this?

Twitter now.. don't you observe some changes since lala left. How many time u see better thread on fp?

All the thread now is about politics and insult.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is KALE Leaf Called In Nigeria Local Market And Dialect? / What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) / My Baking Hobby.. :D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.