Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,495 members, 7,847,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:51 AM

Travelling To The UK On A Student Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To The UK On A Student Visa (471 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Travelling To The UK On A Student Visa by olabisiogunlana: 6:10am On Mar 19, 2022
Good day my lovely people,
My husband just got an unconditional offer at the Edinburgh Naiper university for september intake 2022 and he has paid is tution deposit. I want to know what is next and how to go about the visa processing and if there is anyone for this intake pls let's connect

1 Like

Re: Travelling To The UK On A Student Visa by bigtt76(f): 7:31am On Mar 19, 2022
Congratulations. Post this on the UK Student Visa section

olabisiogunlana:
Good day my lovely people,
My husband just got an unconditional offer at the Edinburgh Naiper university for september intake 2022 and he has paid is tution deposit. I want to know what is next and how to go about the visa processing and if there is anyone for this intake pls let's connect
Re: Travelling To The UK On A Student Visa by justwise(m): 9:12am On Mar 19, 2022
bigtt76:
Congratulations. Post this on the UK Student Visa section

(1)

Profiled For Being Ethiopian And Denied Boarding Plane By Kenya Airways / Please Help Me , I Want A House In La9os / Video Of Youtuber Emdee Tiamiyu Apologising Over Comment On BBC Interview (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.