Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,465 members, 7,864,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

Each One To Receive Things... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Each One To Receive Things... (316 Views)

How Do You Receive Things From God? / ‘Pray For China To Receive Christ’ - Chinese Converts Declare In Anambra / Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Each One To Receive Things... by anu3: 10:23pm On Mar 19, 2022
2Cor.5.10 - For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad.
Re: Each One To Receive Things... by AntiChristian: 6:12am On Mar 20, 2022
Did Christ himself say this?
Re: Each One To Receive Things... by anu3: 1:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
AntiChristian:
Did Christ himself say this?

Friend, even your username alone won't let you understand no matter how long the explanation is.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Each One To Receive Things... by AntiChristian: 9:35am On Mar 21, 2022
anu3:

Friend, even your username alone won't let you understand no matter how long the explanation is.

Peace.

My Username no matter! Can you show me one person Jesus met and gave that message?
Re: Each One To Receive Things... by anu3: 11:14am On Mar 21, 2022
AntiChristian:

My Username no matter! Can you show me one person Jesus met and gave that message?

Friend, your name means you're an enemy of Christ. So, you can't possibly understand or get light until you're converted, or at least Broken First.

Well, the thing is any follower or disciple of Jesus represents Jesus. And they speak and live for Him.

Paul's words in scriptures were inspired by the HolySpirit of Jesus; hence, Jesus was actually speaking through him as much as other apostles and prophets.

Here: Matt.10.40 - "Anyone who welcomes you is welcoming me, and anyone who welcomes me is welcoming the Father who sent me.

John.17.21 - My prayer for all of them is that they will be ONE, just as you and I are ONE, Father--that just as you are in me and I am in you, so they will be in us, and the world will believe you sent me.
John.17.22 - "I have given them the glory you gave me, so that they may be ONE, as we are--

Concerning the main post, well Jesus himself mentioned severally about the Judgment Day. How he's going to take people to himself, and send sinners to Hell.

Matt.13.41 - I, the Son of Man, will send my angels, and they will REMOVE from my Kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil,

Matt.13.42 - and they will throw them into the furnace and burn them. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Matt.7.22 - Many will say to Me in THAT DAY, "Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?'

Matt.7.23 - And then I will declare to them, "I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'

Matt.23.33 - Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Please, this is not to argue. You choose what you want...

May we get grace to be wise.

Take care.

1 Like

Re: Each One To Receive Things... by AntiChristian: 9:55am On Mar 22, 2022
anu3:

Friend, your name means you're an enemy of Christ. So, you can't possibly understand or get light until you're converted, or at least Broken First.
This is false. Many who Christ met were not even converted. He didn't tell them to believe in him as Lord and savior or as one of God in trinity! I am anti-Christian not Antichrist. Christianity was started by others in Christ name. He never started Christianity himself.

Well, the thing is any follower or disciple of Jesus represents Jesus. And they speak and live for Him.
This true mostly. But Judas dey...

Paul's words in scriptures were inspired by the Holy Spirit of Jesus; hence, Jesus was actually speaking through him as much as other apostles and prophets.
This is false. Sometimes Paul Speaks without holy spirit according to Paul himself.

Paul said:
I appeal to you . . . that all of you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought.(1 Corinthians 1:10)

Here: Matt.10.40 - "Anyone who welcomes you is welcoming me, and anyone who welcomes me is welcoming the Father who sent me.
Yeah, anyone who welcome God's messenger welcomes the sender of the message.

John.17.21 - My prayer for all of them is that they will be ONE, just as you and I are ONE, Father--that just as you are in me and I am in you, so they will be in us, and the world will believe you sent me.
This prayer was never answered.

John.17.22 - "I have given them the glory you gave me, so that they may be ONE, as we are--
This one is figurative right?

Concerning the main post, well Jesus himself mentioned severally about the Judgment Day. How he's going to take people to himself, and send sinners to Hell.

Matt.13.41 - I, the Son of Man, will send my angels, and they will REMOVE from my Kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil,

Matt.13.42 - and they will throw them into the furnace and burn them. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Matt.7.22 - Many will say to Me in THAT DAY, "Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?'

Matt.7.23 - And then I will declare to them, "I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'

Matt.23.33 - Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Seems Matthew contains all these but forgot to mention specifically that Jesus is God! But despite all this Jesus was not omniscient!

Please, this is not to argue. You choose what you want...

May we get grace to be wise.

Take care.

Take care.
Re: Each One To Receive Things... by GreatAxeMan: 6:40pm On Mar 22, 2022
AntiChristian:
This is false. Many who Christ met were not even converted. He didn't tell them to believe in him as Lord and savior or as one of God in trinity! I am anti-Christian not Antichrist. Christianity was started by others in Christ name. He never started Christianity himself.

So Jesus didn't start the Trinity or Christianity in spite of His Commandments?

Matthew 28:19
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost

Lol, my daily source of mórónic jokes has returned. Maybe Jesus was a follower of the pagan desert god of the quraysh which a certain illiterate child rapist used to worship...

This true mostly. But Judas dey...

And so what if Judas dey? Is Judas the standard for being a good follower of Christ?

This is false. Sometimes Paul Speaks without holy spirit according to Paul himself.

Paul said:
I appeal to you . . . that all of you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought.(1 Corinthians 1:10)

You still haven't answered my question on why the Sex Award Winner (SAW) was plagiarizing from Prophet Paul (PBUH)

"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him."
(1 Corinthians 2:9)

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "ALLAH SAID, 'I have prepared for My righteous slaves (such excellent things) as no eye has ever seen, nor an ear has ever heard nor a human heart can ever think of." (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 589)

Yeah, anyone who welcome God's messenger welcomes the sender of the message.

This one is figurative right?

Seems Matthew contains all these but forgot to mention specifically that Jesus is God! But despite all this Jesus was not omniscient!

Take care.

The day you accept that Christians don't worship the same god with you, your ignorance will disappear like Sex Award Winner's will power disappeared when he saw Zaynab's naked body.
Re: Each One To Receive Things... by joshkke(m): 9:01am On Mar 25, 2022
AntiChristian:

Hmmnn, quite presumptuous to say this without an iota of proof. I thought you are king of logic. Before Lazarus's grave, THE LORD clearly said GOD THE FATHER always hears HIM.
John11:41-42
Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead man was lying. And Jesus lifted up His eyes and said, “Father, I thank You that You have heard Me. And I know that You always hear Me, but because of the people who are standing by I said this, that they may believe that You sent Me.”
Present continuous, THE FATHER always hears THE SON. Why is it that this is the one time THE FATHER won't hear JESUS CHRIST.
Re: Each One To Receive Things... by AntiChristian: 10:09am On Mar 25, 2022
joshkke:

Hmmnn, quite presumptuous to say this without an iota of proof. I thought you are king of logic. Before Lazarus's grave, THE LORD clearly said GOD THE FATHER always hears HIM.
John11:41-42
Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead man was lying. And Jesus lifted up His eyes and said, “Father, I thank You that You have heard Me. And I know that You always hear Me, but because of the people who are standing by I said this, that they may believe that You sent Me.”
Present continuous, THE FATHER always hears THE SON. Why is it that this is the one time THE FATHER won't hear JESUS CHRIST.

Does the father always hear me mean the same as the father always answers me? God hears everything cos His hearing is not limited like ours!
Re: Each One To Receive Things... by joshkke(m): 10:32am On Mar 25, 2022
AntiChristian:

Does the father always hear me mean the same as the father always answers me? God hears everything cos His hearing is not limited like ours!

My dear, you err because you do not actually know the scriptures.

I John 5:14-15
Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He
hears us. 15 And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.

Makes better sense now, right? The truth is that the first was enough to convince you, if you were open and willing to be convinced.
Re: Each One To Receive Things... by AntiChristian: 12:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
joshkke:

My dear, you err because you do not actually know the scriptures.

I John 5:14-15
Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He
hears us. 15 And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.

Makes better sense now, right? The truth is that the first was enough to convince you, if you were open and willing to be convinced.

No better sense still! You ask and God hears! It's not everything you ask that God answers!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Christians Wake Up For 2023 / What Has Really Changed When It Comes To Palm Sunday Celebration. / What I Know About Her Death, Osinachi’s Pastor Enenche Breaks Silence (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.