Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,430 members, 7,861,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:47 AM

Which Group Of People Will Be Persecuted? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Group Of People Will Be Persecuted? (299 Views)

What You Should Do When You Are Persecuted For Christ's Sake / Sheep Or Goats - In Which Group Will You Be? / Opinion: See The Reasons Why People Go To Church, Which Group Are You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Group Of People Will Be Persecuted? by elated177: 9:58am On Mar 20, 2022
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Which group of people did the Scriptures say will be persecuted and which group of people will be persecuting them?

It may not be what you think. The answers will likely shock many.

Study the Scriptures. Pay attention to them. Live righteous life and observe what happens.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH.
Re: Which Group Of People Will Be Persecuted? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:24am On Mar 20, 2022
Persecution may arise for various reasons but when talking about faith nobody is singled out because this type of persecution comes due to the beliefs of a group so no matter how loving, joyful, peaceful, patient, kind, good, faithful, mild and self-controled one may prove to be as long as you belong to that particular group it will be difficult to find people that will appreciate you, but they can't find any laws against you other than being a member of the group they hate! Galatians 5:22-23 wink

1 Like

Re: Which Group Of People Will Be Persecuted? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:56am On Mar 20, 2022
elated177:
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Which group of people did the Scriptures say will be persecuted and which group of people will be persecuting them?

It may not be what you think. The answers will likely shock many.

Study the Scriptures. Pay attention to them. Live righteous life and observe what happens.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH.

They have always been persecuted since the world began and people know it. The question is do they want to be them?

Answer:NO
Re: Which Group Of People Will Be Persecuted? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:57am On Mar 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Persecution may arise for various reasons but when talking about faith nobody is singled out because this type of persecution comes due to the beliefs of a group so no matter how loving, joyful, peaceful, patient, kind, good, faithful, mild and self-controled one may prove to be as long as you belong to that particular group it will be difficult to find people that will appreciate you, but they can't find any laws against you other than being a member of the group they hate! Galatians 5:22-23 wink

There are persecutions AND THERE ARE PERSECUTIONS!
Re: Which Group Of People Will Be Persecuted? by elated177: 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

They have always been persecuted since the world began and people know it.

Who?

Dtruthspeaker:

The question is do they want to be them?

Answer:NO

Who?
Re: Which Group Of People Will Be Persecuted? by elated177: 3:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Which group?
Re: Which Group Of People Will Be Persecuted? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
elated177:

Which group?

The GROUP practicing what Jesus taught! smiley

Anywhere you go people love good, nice and kindhearted people but at the mention of the group practicing what Jesus taught they will start asking you questions pertaining to the teachings of Jesus that they don't feel is normal, once you begin to defend Jesus' teachings which doesn't go down well with them the persecution starts immediately. Matthew 10:22; 24:9; Luke 21:12; John 15:19; 17:14-16

Do you know any GROUP of worshipers preaching zealously and industriously teaching in your neighbourhood who are hated at the mention of their group name? smiley
Re: Which Group Of People Will Be Persecuted? by 2elliot: 5:45pm On Mar 20, 2022
The group of people that will be persecuted will most likely not be who you expect. They may not be your average churchy christians. But they are those only who have the decerning spirit from God to have known the times that we are in and thus resist the devil and would not bow and worship the image of the beast. If you are very observant, there is rising in the horizon a new set of people coming out from all over the world among all people who are resisting the devil and his beastly system right now. Whereas, the lukewarm church is asleep and mostly are already in love with the beast system.
Re: Which Group Of People Will Be Persecuted? by elated177: 6:41pm On Mar 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The GROUP practicing what Jesus taught! smiley

Anywhere you go people love good, nice and kindhearted people but at the mention of the group practicing what Jesus taught they will start asking you questions pertaining to the teachings of Jesus that they don't feel is normal, once you begin to defend Jesus' teachings which doesn't go down well with them the persecution starts immediately. Matthew 10:22; 24:9; Luke 21:12; John 15:19; 17:14-16

Do you know any GROUP of worshipers preaching zealously and industriously teaching in your neighbourhood who are hated at the mention of their group name? smiley

Check the op again.

Study the Scriptures for yourself. Obey the Commandments of YHVH Almighty. Observe what happens around you. You will realize those who Yahushua the Messiah said will be persecuted.
Re: Which Group Of People Will Be Persecuted? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:46pm On Mar 20, 2022
elated177:

Check the op again.
Study the Scriptures for yourself. Obey the Commandments of YHVH Almighty. Observe what happens around you. You will realize those who Yahushua the Messiah said will be persecuted.

I already know that's why i commented! smiley
Re: Which Group Of People Will Be Persecuted? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2022
elated177:

Who?

You said the "who's".
Re: Which Group Of People Will Be Persecuted? by elated177: 7:12pm On Mar 20, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You said the "who's".

Which people have always been persecuted since the world began?
Re: Which Group Of People Will Be Persecuted? by elated177: 7:12pm On Mar 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I already know that's why i commented! smiley

I don't think you understood it?
Re: Which Group Of People Will Be Persecuted? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:14pm On Mar 20, 2022
elated177:

Which people have always been persecuted since the world began?

You did say "Live righteous life and observe what happens."

So, you ought to know "who" or did you have a different "who" in mind?
Re: Which Group Of People Will Be Persecuted? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:15pm On Mar 20, 2022
elated177:

I don't think you understood it?

I have substantiated using the scriptures so if you have anything different you can as well present it because i studied the scriptures before i can use it to back up my submission! smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Group Of People Will Be Persecuted? by elated177: 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I have substantiated using the scriptures so if you have anything different you can as well present it because i studied the scriptures before i can use it to back up my submission! smiley

Maxindhouse, I have made my submissions.
Re: Which Group Of People Will Be Persecuted? by elated177: 10:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You did say "Live righteous life and observe what happens."

So, you ought to know "who" or did you have a different "who" in mind?

This particular thread was not opened for arguments. Anyone can make his/her submission and leave it at that.
Re: Which Group Of People Will Be Persecuted? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:50am On Mar 21, 2022
elated177:

Maxindhouse, I have made my submissions.

With the exemption of pointing to the group of people known globally as the one been persecuted.
I know that apart from the group name "Jehovah's Witnesses" everyone on this forum will love to be my friend because i talk with clear thoughts on issues having to do with the love, joy and peace of humanity as a whole but at the mention of the group that taught me these things many have become my persecutors always looking for ways to criticize Max simply because of that group name "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Group Of People Will Be Persecuted? by elated177: 11:11am On Mar 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

With the exemption of pointing to the group of people known globally as the one been persecuted.
I know that apart from the group name "Jehovah's Witnesses" everyone on this forum will love to be my friend because i talk with clear thoughts on issues having to do with the love, joy and peace of humanity as a whole but at the mention of the group that taught me these things many have become my persecutors always looking for ways to criticize Max simply because of that group name "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" smiley

I have heard.
Re: Which Group Of People Will Be Persecuted? by elated177: 2:16pm On May 27, 2022
Apt.
Re: Which Group Of People Will Be Persecuted? by elated177: 9:08am On Jun 09, 2022
The answer will shock many.

(1) (Reply)

Those Of You Who Are Spiritual, Correct People Gently, Not Harshly!! / The Gut Of False King Of Babylon, & More Message For Russia / After Swearing My Soul Away Because Of ISL Threads... I Was Still Banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.