Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Five ESN Killed Today At Omuma Police Station - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five ESN Killed Today At Omuma Police Station (2177 Views)

Father Slumps, Dies While Trying To Bail Sons At Niger State Police Station / Photo Of DPO Fathmann Dooiyor Killed During Bandit Attack In Omuma, Imo State / Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five ESN Killed Today At Omuma Police Station by Hotzone(m): 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
During the early hours of today Sunday 20/3/2022 security agency killed five ESN members at Omuma Divisional Police headquarters, Imo State.

Pictures below

2 Likes

Re: Five ESN Killed Today At Omuma Police Station by immortalcrown(m): 12:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
How was it confirmed that they were ESN members? What are their names? What are the names of their villages?

ADDED:
If IPOB or ESN says you are a member of ESN, I will believe as long as IPOB or ESN shows your face. But when an organization or a person that hates IPOB and ESN says you are a member of ESN, I will ask how that organization or individual confirmed you belong to ESN. What you say about yourself is more believable than what your enemy says about you. The police and the ESN are enemies to each other. If ESN says something about the police, I will ask questions. If the police says something about ESN, I will ask questions. You condemn my comment because you are biased, stupid and highly sentimental. My comment is logical and factual. My question does not mean support to ESN. My question is clearly about knowing the truth. Criminals can wear even army or police uniform to operate. So, showing ESN uniform is not convincing at all.

4 Likes

Re: Five ESN Killed Today At Omuma Police Station by pakirisuitesphc(m): 12:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
They are just wasting their lives.see as the charms failed them.

Hotzone:
During the early hours of today Sunday 20/3/2022 security agency killed five ESN members at Omuma Divisional Police headquarters, Imo State.

Pictures below

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five ESN Killed Today At Omuma Police Station by Urbanchampion: 12:21pm On Mar 20, 2022
The vicious circle continues, these people should embrace dialogue, abeg.
Re: Five ESN Killed Today At Omuma Police Station by MonkeyMods(m): 12:25pm On Mar 20, 2022
These are career criminals terrorising Imo community.

But now all everybody knows is ESN

Sham shame shame

2 Likes

Re: Five ESN Killed Today At Omuma Police Station by chatinent: 12:25pm On Mar 20, 2022
We have had too much deaths in this decade!
Re: Five ESN Killed Today At Omuma Police Station by SmartGadgetz: 12:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
To what end?
Politics is really bad to humanity.
Re: Five ESN Killed Today At Omuma Police Station by Obascoetubi: 12:28pm On Mar 20, 2022
Igbo
Re: Five ESN Killed Today At Omuma Police Station by qekng40(f): 12:29pm On Mar 20, 2022
See as they kill citizens like chickens.
What are their offenses?
Will Nigeria ever heal?
Re: Five ESN Killed Today At Omuma Police Station by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 20, 2022
immortalcrown:
How was it confirmed that they were ESN members? What are their names? What are the names of their villages?
Why not go ask them yourself? Just keep supporting foolishness.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five ESN Killed Today At Omuma Police Station by Obascoetubi: 12:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
qekng40:

What are their offenses?

Will Nigeria ever heal?
So police should wait & let them kill them(police) ba?
Re: Five ESN Killed Today At Omuma Police Station by Kingpin1000: 12:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
This a bad time to be in Police custody. You can be brought out and killed like they did in okwuzu
Re: Five ESN Killed Today At Omuma Police Station by Totilopussylick(m): 12:51pm On Mar 20, 2022
Bravo to the police.

All this miscreants belong to the other side of life tongue

Even as they wear Odieshi they still kiss the sand tongue.

1 Like

Re: Five ESN Killed Today At Omuma Police Station by Englishisamust: 1:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
Edu Biafra people!! making the country proud. Giving us hope that Nigeria can still be a better place to live
Re: Five ESN Killed Today At Omuma Police Station by immortalcrown(m): 1:02pm On Mar 20, 2022
12rev:
Why not go ask them yourself? Just keep supporting foolishness.
Why didn't the poster allow them to give me the gist themselves? If not that you are stupid, you would have understood that my comment is just a necessary question. My comment does not show whether I support or oppose ESN.
Re: Five ESN Killed Today At Omuma Police Station by MadamVanessa(f): 1:04pm On Mar 20, 2022
shocked

Every thieves and Fulani terrorists that is killed is tagged ESN

1 Like

Re: Five ESN Killed Today At Omuma Police Station by sreamsense: 1:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
Wasted spams! No "RIP" to these ones since they choose Biafra or Death. You have been given death instead since you refused to apply wisdom to acheive Biafra in peace via dialogue. Please, tell Ikonso how kanu, your fradulent leader was bundled to Nigeria from Kenya and remind him of next date of trial.

It is a pity how devil is blinding eyes of many thinking charms can save them. Devil will make it work for some times before desappointing you when you need it most. Devil does not have free gifts, he will only deceive you before ruin your life for ever.
Re: Five ESN Killed Today At Omuma Police Station by studentwriter(m): 1:15pm On Mar 20, 2022
immortalcrown:
idiot keep asking yeye questions.
You no see their camouflage
Re: Five ESN Killed Today At Omuma Police Station by immortalcrown(m): 1:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
studentwriter:
idiot keep asking yeye questions. You no see their camouflage
If not that you are the idiot here, you would have known that criminals can wear even army or Police uniforms to operate. If not hat you are an idiot, you will know that many criminals have been arrested with army and police uniforms.
Re: Five ESN Killed Today At Omuma Police Station by Sanchez01: 1:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
immortalcrown:
Perhaps you wake them up and ask those questions.

1 Like

Re: Five ESN Killed Today At Omuma Police Station by immortalcrown(m): 1:21pm On Mar 20, 2022
Sanchez01:
Perhaps you wake them up and ask those questions.
Perhaps they should have been the ones to announce their death on nairaland. Perhaps, the poster should not have done it on their behalf. The poster has informed me about the event and I have every right to ask the poster some questions about the event.
Re: Five ESN Killed Today At Omuma Police Station by Sanchez01: 1:45pm On Mar 20, 2022
immortalcrown:

Perhaps they should have been the ones to announce their death on nairaland. Perhaps, the poster should not have done it on their behalf. The poster has informed me about the event and I have every right to ask the poster some questions about the event.
Hold on, when IPOB apologists post ESN pictures, training and goofing in forests, do you ask for their names and family members and question their Igboness? It is only when they picked apart that you are all interested in their details and the local governments of their birth.

Sooner or later, the police Force would release the pictures to the public. So it doesn't matter if someone brought it on here.

That said, you are better off waking the corpses and asking them the questions you have at the back of your mind because I believe those who killed them didn't bother to know if they are the only sons or only child before riddling their bodies with bullets.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five ESN Killed Today At Omuma Police Station by immortalcrown(m): 1:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
Sanchez01:
Hold on, when IPOB apologists post ESN pictures, training and goofing in forests, do you ask for their names and family members and question their Igboness? It is only when they picked apart that you are all interested in their details and the local governments of their birth. Sooner or later, the police Force would release the pictures to the public. So it doesn't matter if someone brought it on here. That said, you are better off waking the corpses and asking them the questions you have at the back of your mind because I believe those who killed them didn't bother to know if they are the only sons or only child before riddling their bodies with bullets.
If IPOB or ESN says you are a member of ESN, I will believe as long as IPOB or ESN shows your face. But when an organization or a person that hates IPOB and ESN says you are a member of ESN, I will ask how that organization or individual confirmed you belong to ESN. What you say about yourself is more believable than what your enemy says about you. The police and the ESN are enemies to each other. If ESN says something about the police, I will ask questions. If the police says something about ESN, I will ask questions. You condemn my comment because you are biased, stupid and highly sentimental. My comment is logical and factual. My question does not mean support to ESN. My question is clearly about knowing the truth. Criminals can wear even army or police uniform to operate. So, showing ESN uniform is not convincing at all. As long as they did not wake up to post their death on Nairaland, I do not need to wake them up for my questions. Whoever made the post is liable to get questions regarding the post.
Re: Five ESN Killed Today At Omuma Police Station by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 20, 2022
I gave an advise yesterday on Igbo elders cautioning there youths, and I was attack for calling the miscreants Igbo youths that Fulani are the ones responsible for the attacks in the east, well those guys killed on the floor there don't look like Fulani in anyway, Fulani might be involve in the past, but presently we know what is on ground, it make no sense playing politics with insecurity, in the long run innocent people would be the ones suffering it, I am sympathetic towards ipob because the have suffered in these country alot, but youths burning police station is not the way to go about it undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Five ESN Killed Today At Omuma Police Station by FuckDModz: 2:07pm On Mar 20, 2022
Hotzone:

Pictures below

Why were they killed?
Re: Five ESN Killed Today At Omuma Police Station by Hotzone(m): 2:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
FuckDModz:

Why were they killed?

They attacked the police station sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five ESN Killed Today At Omuma Police Station by FuckDModz: 2:53pm On Mar 20, 2022
Hotzone:

They attacked the police station sir

Good.
All terrorists should be killed or locked up in jail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five ESN Killed Today At Omuma Police Station by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 20, 2022
immortalcrown:

Why didn't the poster allow them to give me the gist themselves? If not that you are stupid, you would have understood that my comment is just a necessary question. My comment does not show whether I support or oppose ESN.
Odenigbo nobody is contesting anything with you, nobody is interested in what you're supporting. Just drop you keyboard and join them where they are, its a free world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five ESN Killed Today At Omuma Police Station by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 20, 2022
ESN,IPOB, UNKNOWN GUNMEN...all are same.

2 Likes

Re: Five ESN Killed Today At Omuma Police Station by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
I know some idiots will come and say we should prove that it is ESN people
Re: Five ESN Killed Today At Omuma Police Station by immortalcrown(m): 5:07pm On Mar 20, 2022
12rev:
Odenigbo nobody is contesting anything with you, nobody is interested in what you're supporting. Just drop you keyboard and join them where they are, its a free world.
Mumu, why are you changing the topic instead of proving how I support nonsense? If you are not stupid, explain what is bad in my comment, also explain how my comment means support to ESN.
Re: Five ESN Killed Today At Omuma Police Station by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2022
qekng40:

What are their offenses?

Will Nigeria ever heal?
the attacked police station

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can I Do To Die When I Am Sleeping (don't Want To See Tomorrow) / Tragic Death Of Jojo After YANSH SURGERY��� / Gang Of Igbo Men Running Lottery Scam In India: When Will They Stop This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.