Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Who Replaces Ndidi For Black Stars Clash? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Replaces Ndidi For Black Stars Clash? (18715 Views)

Who Is Alhassan Yusuf, The Midfielder Replacing Ndidi For AFCON? / Tweet About Nigeria Winning AFCON, World Cup, Iheanacho & Ndidi For Ballon D'or / Gernot Rohr Replaces Ndidi With Esiti For Nigeria’s Clash Against Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Replaces Ndidi For Black Stars Clash? by Richy4(m): 4:06pm On Mar 20, 2022
what we should be asking is Who the goal keeper is gonna be... embarassed
Re: Who Replaces Ndidi For Black Stars Clash? by rainerboy1010: 4:06pm On Mar 20, 2022
safarigirl:
Dem don call up Innocent Bonke.

The Punch journalist been no even reason the guy

Nigeria suppose dey get 2 players for every position in case
Re: Who Replaces Ndidi For Black Stars Clash? by Elidrisy20: 4:07pm On Mar 20, 2022
We go collect be that grin
Re: Who Replaces Ndidi For Black Stars Clash? by Aystarz: 4:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
Elidrisy20:
We go collect be that grin

It's not like Ndidi has been superb for the Eagles these last couple of years. His performance in the Eagles is just as indifferent as Onyeka's for Brentford.

4 Likes

Re: Who Replaces Ndidi For Black Stars Clash? by DECENTBWOY: 4:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
IS HE INJURED?
Re: Who Replaces Ndidi For Black Stars Clash? by GoodSpirit: 4:10pm On Mar 20, 2022
I will do a good job. Pick me.

1 Like

Re: Who Replaces Ndidi For Black Stars Clash? by Ekpekus(m): 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
Richy4:
what we should be asking is Who the goal keeper is gonna be... embarassed
Very important question
Re: Who Replaces Ndidi For Black Stars Clash? by naijaboy756: 4:14pm On Mar 20, 2022
If not Ogenyi Onazi who else?

1 Like

Re: Who Replaces Ndidi For Black Stars Clash? by CoronaVirusPro: 4:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
Wizkid
Re: Who Replaces Ndidi For Black Stars Clash? by Richy4(m): 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2022
Ekpekus:

Very important question

We don't even have an average goalkeeper and they are busy asking questions about Ndidi that can be replaced without stress..
Re: Who Replaces Ndidi For Black Stars Clash? by Dearlord(m): 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
But your trust on these eagles at your own risk, I don't care if they get dismembered by the great Ghana because eagle done dey fall us from sky since 1960s
Re: Who Replaces Ndidi For Black Stars Clash? by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:35pm On Mar 20, 2022
Even if he is replaced with Seun, our weakest link will still be the one who mans the post.

While I have some faith in Uzoho, Maduka and Akpeyi are a no-no for me.

1 Like

Re: Who Replaces Ndidi For Black Stars Clash? by ILoveDemMANNA: 4:45pm On Mar 20, 2022
nellybadas:
Invited onazi to pacify everybody..
Nigeria is truly messed up.
Corruption everywhere
Wetin dis one smoke this Sunday sunset?!
Re: Who Replaces Ndidi For Black Stars Clash? by 001spice: 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
robosky02:
Who replaces Ndidi for Black Stars clash?

https://punchng.com/who-replaces-ndidi-for-black-stars-clash/
The coach shud beta nt bring any new face to the team especial nt in that position. The coach shud look for an imformation that do nt really require a sitting DM Etebo is ok if he hs fit.
Re: Who Replaces Ndidi For Black Stars Clash? by gentleguy1975: 4:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
Innocent Bonke of fc L'Orient has just been called up to replace him
Re: Who Replaces Ndidi For Black Stars Clash? by Arsenate(m): 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2022
Just finding out Ndidi will be absent for the game. Partey on the other hand has been in demonic form of late, ffs.

The Super Eagles have much better players than the black stars in most positions, but as an Arsenal fan, I've seen Partey single handedly dominate some of the best midfields in the EPL the past few weeks, no jokes. And now, our only player who is about equal with him will be absent. Odds on us qualifying just got a little worse, tbh.

2 Likes

Re: Who Replaces Ndidi For Black Stars Clash? by Seunfretty: 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2022
Onyeka is a better option....considering his height and size...he also passes the averagely well compared to indidi

1 Like

Re: Who Replaces Ndidi For Black Stars Clash? by rolams(m): 5:05pm On Mar 20, 2022
Kante or Fabinho
Re: Who Replaces Ndidi For Black Stars Clash? by Rugaria: 5:10pm On Mar 20, 2022
Innocent Bonke
Re: Who Replaces Ndidi For Black Stars Clash? by Seunfretty: 5:12pm On Mar 20, 2022
Arsenate:
Just finding out Ndidi will be absent for the game. Partey on the other hand has been in demonic form of late, ffs.

The Super Eagles have much better players than the black stars in most positions, but as an Arsenal fan, I've seen Partey single handedly dominate some of the best midfields in the EPL the past few weeks, no jokes. And now, our only player who is about equal with him will be absent. Odds on us qualifying just got a little worse, tbh.
...to be sincere i tink partey has more to his game in that DM position than ndidi...have watched partey in arsenal and most times he dictates the ball pretty well from the front of the box and can even put in clean passes and some even very incisive and defence splintering...ndidi focuses more in winning the ball for his team and does that superbly more than partey but has anyone noticed how wobbly and disastrous he is with the ball at his feet...he plays save almost all the time either by giving the ball back to the defence or by passing it to either sides ..

2 Likes

Re: Who Replaces Ndidi For Black Stars Clash? by Seunfretty: 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2022
rolams:
Kante or Fabinho
kante much better
Re: Who Replaces Ndidi For Black Stars Clash? by Arsenate(m): 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
Seunfretty:
...to be sincere i tink partey has more to his game in that DM position than
True.
Partey is only just slightly worse than Ndidi in the defensive aspects of the game, but he is so much better in literally everything else. Better passer and "progressor" of the ball, and far more press resistant. Both great talents that Africa should be proud of.

1 Like

Re: Who Replaces Ndidi For Black Stars Clash? by Kirkman: 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
Tourcc:
I hope we thrash them
It won't be that easy o!
Re: Who Replaces Ndidi For Black Stars Clash? by Tchinaidi(m): 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
Truth be told,Ndidi overhyped and considerably rated an average on green for super eagles.It's about that we seek for a formidable Dm that's capable of moving against the opponent to creat chances.
Re: Who Replaces Ndidi For Black Stars Clash? by Dmacqh(m): 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2022
I prefer Onyeka. Next should be Bonke .
But it’s funny how life is .
I’ve been unserious with my life . That’s my position . And knowing I’m more technical, tactical and at 6ft 01” , I was called Ndidi
because of our resemblance and playing same position on the pitch .
It’s been 6 years now , then I was 16 years , I still remember how I left Owerri to Towergate Church FC , Iyana Paja, Lagos .
I only trained trained for 2 days and the whole church , players , mechanics and passerby where shouting Ndidi , Ndidi. Only for the 2 greedy agents to bottle the deal over agreement fee . Till now I’ve not even recovered.
My football career has been ...
I thank God I’m still alive . There’s hope , where work and prayer meet .

2 Likes

Re: Who Replaces Ndidi For Black Stars Clash? by rampantlover: 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
Tourcc:
I hope we thrash them

Fool when was the last time you trash Ghana. Hahaaa
Re: Who Replaces Ndidi For Black Stars Clash? by optimusprime2(m): 5:39pm On Mar 20, 2022
Simple, "Frank the tank!" I just hope he is in form... if he is, then it's covered
Re: Who Replaces Ndidi For Black Stars Clash? by TheVictorious(m): 5:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
Let's go for Onazi. He has the experience
Re: Who Replaces Ndidi For Black Stars Clash? by meekparagon(m): 5:57pm On Mar 20, 2022
More details on www.soundmax.com.ng
Re: Who Replaces Ndidi For Black Stars Clash? by Bbbw: 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2022
Whole team should be overhauled

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sergio Ramos Becomes Europe's Most Capped Outfield Player / Ganduje Attends Super Eagles Vs Kano Pillars Match, Donates To Over 1000 Clubs. / Rangnick Confirms He Will Leave United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.