Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) (75255 Views)

6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location / Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) / Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by Masterito(m): 3:57am On Mar 21, 2022
Read my first comment, it is also the answer to this your trash of a comment.
frankson1:

If you were been patriotic with this comment then you're the one who don't understand what patriotism is.
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by abeggnow: 3:59am On Mar 21, 2022
seunny4lif:
Those foreign fighters are already crying on Reddit.
They were told lies about Ukraine war according to those that posted.
Ukraine was winning was what they saw on MSM and then they joined the Ukraine troops only to be getting missiles from air.
They thought it was like Iraq and Afghanistan where no airstrikes can happen to them
the problem is they taught it would be like Afghanistan and Iraq where they were fighting people with k and sandals.
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by abeggnow: 4:00am On Mar 21, 2022
Mrsoft3:

The media has deceived a lot of people, and the gullible ones are being made to die for nothing. If Ukraine was winning the war as stipulated by the media why is the president looking for peace this quick..
I belive the US has been deceiving Ukrainian president
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:01am On Mar 21, 2022
Fake News!
This is Eastern Propaganda and these exact pictures have been used in many of the fake News stories that came out of Russia.

1 Like

Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by Quaddafi29: 4:15am On Mar 21, 2022
blamingthedevil:
RT

Russian Propaganda

The article says 80... headline inflated to 200. In the first place, RT was not on ground, since it was missiles ,RT did not qoute any official figure from Ukraine Officials, who counted 200 ...when the same article said they are many under the rubbles.

Why will nairaland moderators be agent of Russian Propaganda Media Network?

What is propaganda when you know the number of soldiers in a bombed barracks that nobody made it out alive? This bombing was facilitated by somebody who has direct Intel on the camp. The informant may not have survived too. It's no propaganda, it's a fact.
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by cl0r0x: 4:20am On Mar 21, 2022
Who counted them under the rubbles?
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by frankson1(m): 4:34am On Mar 21, 2022
Masterito:
Read my first comment, it is also the answer to this your trash of a comment.

I went through some of your comments. It appears you really don't know what you type, the reason you try to cover up with insults.

I won't indulge you any longer.

I hope you find peace with yourself wherever you are.
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by Masterito(m): 5:20am On Mar 21, 2022
You had only one job, which is to read my last comment and you still failed.
frankson1:

I went through some of your comments. It appears you really don't know what you type, the reason you try to cover up with insults.

I won't indulge you any longer.

I hope you find peace with yourself wherever you are.
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by SunnyOG738(m): 5:47am On Mar 21, 2022
this is the kind of war nigerian leaders need, but nigerian youth are alway weak and afriad, and yet bandit kill them everyday blessed day, let rise up and speak in one acored.
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by Eteka1(m): 6:23am On Mar 21, 2022
blamingthedevil:
RT

Russian Propaganda

The article says 80... headline inflated to 200. In the first place, RT was not on ground, since it was missiles ,RT did not qoute any official figure from Ukraine Officials, who counted 200 ...when the same article said they are many under the rubbles.

Why will nairaland moderators be agent of Russian Propaganda Media Network?
watch the sky news YouTube video. It also says 200.
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by wasuka14(m): 7:04am On Mar 21, 2022
Ajekun iya ni o je, make somebody play that Dino music for Ukraine nah. Russian no be moinmoin in the wold power. That's why USA is very very careful in dealing with them. If nah weak country by now, USA will have invade and scattered them, for fighting with his allie. But USA only resolved to sanctions and media war. By the time the whole world understand the language and code USA used on different nation, then the support for them will dry out.
WriterNig:
@Ramaekers_robin tweeted;

credit: RT.com
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by Ooe33: 7:05am On Mar 21, 2022
Child's play? Yeye dey smell. Till that time comes. How can u have a country inside another country? If southeast breakaway. How would u import and export goods? U think it's by sit at home order bah. Better pray that day doesn't come.

storm001:

Just give the people of South East referendum to decide if they want to remain in these marriage called Nigeria or they want a divorce.

Otherwise, this will be a child's play when the time comes
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by safetyInspector(m): 7:08am On Mar 21, 2022
Will you just keep quiet. If burning police stations and killing military men means calling for war why then Nigeria is not fighting war in North? You hatred for the Igbos will alway cloud your brain to think straight.
gambojimeta:

You mean ESN/Upon shooting police, soldiers and burning gov buildings are not calling for war grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDuqtQhDaTc
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by whitebeard(m): 7:34am On Mar 21, 2022
Oddfinder:
sad
think alaye, think, stop posting rubbish.
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by storm001(m): 7:42am On Mar 21, 2022
Ooe33:
Child's play? Yeye dey smell. Till that time comes. How can u have a country inside another country? If southeast breakaway. How would u import and export goods? U think it's by sit at home order bah. Better pray that day doesn't come.

We were importing and exporting before this forced marriage happen.

You no dey read Histirt6 grin grin
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by Ooe33: 8:46am On Mar 21, 2022
I've of ur minute regional trade.
But which route will be used for this one, will u be importing from Nigeria, as there is a limit to what u can import by air.
Abi una won colobi PH and calabar join una?

storm001:

We were importing and exporting before this forced marriage happen.

You no dey read Histirt6 grin grin
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by storm001(m): 8:56am On Mar 21, 2022
Ooe33:
I've of ur minute regional trade.
But which route will be used for this one, will u be importing from Nigeria, as there is a limit to what u can import by air.
Abi una won colobi PH and calabar join una?

There is always a way.
We will find another so chill grin grin

1 Like

Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by HISSCRIBE1995: 10:08am On Mar 21, 2022
Mrsoft3:
The fact that innocent people are dieing is just to painful to talk about who is right and who is wrong in this war.... Human lives matters

this is how people should look at the war .
your heart is good

1 Like

Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by Asour: 10:20am On Mar 21, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Russia's reputation as a world power is intact.

When the United States had her ass kicked in Somalia (in the Battle of Mogadishu), did it affect the rating of her military?

We must also appreciate the fact that Ukraine has fought a largely non-conventional war thus far, using mercenaries, civilians (irregulars), psychological warfares, and all. And not to mention that they are on their turf, which makes non-conventional warfare tactics like ambushes very easy to organize.

Even the United States would have struggled against these Ukrainians.

In Vietnam, did they not initially get their asses kicked before Washington ordered more military hardwares and personnel to be shipped to Vietnam?

In a strictly conventional war, Ukraine would have been beaten up already.

And in a strictly conventional war, the UK will be pummeled by Russia.

The UK military has shrunken over the years, all thanks to the alliance. Without the alliance, they can't withstand even Ukraine.

Yes, the US reputation has suffered too. I didn't say otherwise.

Reputation isn't substance though. Most Autocratic administrations (like Russia) cling to reputation than reality often too. Than less autocratic countries like the US /UK with more information flow. That why I mentioned that.

The bolded I suppose is a joke right?

No need arguing with you over a joke.
To you it seems the UK is the weakest nation on earth. Your bias is really overreaching.

May God bring peace.
Cheers.
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by MDK777: 11:04am On Mar 21, 2022
;DUKRAIN Is Winning! Puttin Teach Those Western Ass LiCKErS Sense For Me grin It Remain That Comic Man ZeLenSKY The IDiOT
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by Sleekfingers: 11:17am On Mar 21, 2022
storm001:

E be like say you no read history for secondary sch.
With all the support (food, ammunition, troops) way Nigeria dey receive from Britain, US and plenty other country, Biafra stilll stand gidigba for 3 years.

Una fit no get that kin support if kasala burst again.

What's this one saying? Go and read your history. ....your people were dying of starvation, malnutrition and rest. Awolowo was the brain behind the food stoppage......and you are there saying stand gidigba....keep chest beating oooooo
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by greatness77: 11:35am On Mar 21, 2022
tolue42:

Israelis are used for Israel citizens while Jewish is like Christian or Muslim religion. Isreali and Jewish are very much interwoven though..

Ukraine citizens are called Ukrainians
u are making it be like jews or jewish is just like religion of israelites,
Jews,israelites and hebrews are d same and their dominant religion is judaism
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by SuperSixSeven: 12:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by VirileNelly2420: 12:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
toujurs:
Russia is bigger and stronger than Ukraine. You obviously didn't expect Ukraine a small populated country to beat them. Russia should drag shoulder with Germany, uk or u.s. if they feel they have power

U should advice d countries u mentioned to intervene militarily, den see how shoulders get dragged.

Also, Ukraine agree Russia isn't their mate?
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by VirileNelly2420: 12:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
judedwriter:
In war there are no winners, only losers....

Both Russia and Ukraine have lost thousands of soldiers and will still lose more.

Who's the winner now? War is meaningless undecided

Those words are only used to appease d losers in a war.
There can be a winner in a war...
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
Asour:

Yes, the US reputation has suffered too. I didn't say otherwise.

Reputation isn't substance though. Most Autocratic administrations (like Russia) cling to reputation than reality often too. Than less autocratic countries like the US /UK with more information flow. That why I mentioned that.

The bolded I suppose is a joke right?

No need arguing with you over a joke.
To you it seems the UK is the weakest nation on earth. Your bias is really overreaching.

May God bring peace.
Cheers.

The UK military is overrated.
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by Karlman: 1:22pm On Mar 21, 2022
Totilopussylick:
shocked

Putin please call your soldiers to order sad

See how they scatter humans body parts everywhere.

Chie....i detest war

Hope the people of south east calling for war are seeing this
It will come to you and yours someday your lot is only extending the evil day for your generation unborn. Igbo have paid their price in this contraption the rest evils days of this contraption awaits your lots who can't see beyond their noses.
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by Asour: 1:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

The UK military is overrated.

No one doubts that.

But For you to suggest that the Ukrainian are better is laughable on your own part.

That they are overrated doesn't mean we should go to the other extreme to underate them.

At the height of its glory the UK controlled almost one-third of the world — Less than 100 years ago!
While they've faded, to deny their capacity is unwise.
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:30pm On Mar 21, 2022
Asour:

No one doubts that.

But For you to suggest that the Ukrainian are better is laughable on your own part.

That they are overrated doesn't mean we should go to the other extreme to underate them.

At the height of its glory the UK controlled almost one-third of the world — Less than 100 years ago!
While they've faded, to deny their capacity is unwise.

Alright, I have heard.

But I will still put my money on Ukraine to give them a bloody nose.
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by storm001(m): 3:15pm On Mar 21, 2022
Sleekfingers:

What's this one saying? Go and read your history. ....your people were dying of starvation, malnutrition and rest. Awolowo was the brain behind the food stoppage......and you are there saying stand gidigba....keep chest beating oooooo

We still survived for 3 years withiught food, can you survive 1 year without food.

We are survivors.
You gerrit
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by Sleekfingers: 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2022
storm001:

We still survived for 3 years withiught food, can you survive 1 year without food.

We are survivors.
You gerrit

With kwashiorkor abi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife / Sudanese Ram Sentenced To 3 Years In Jail After Headbutting Woman To Death / Man Who Makes Love To His Wife 10Hours Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.