Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Isreal PM Lambast Zelenskiy For Comparing Holocaust - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Isreal PM Lambast Zelenskiy For Comparing Holocaust (788 Views)

Israel Declares Brazil’s Lula Persona Non Grata For Comparing Gaza War To Holoca / Russia Says Talks With Zelenskiy Possible, But Negotiations Stalled / Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isreal PM Lambast Zelenskiy For Comparing Holocaust by AfriBreakinNews: 11:22pm On Mar 20, 2022
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky’s virtual tour of Western parliaments has gone off mostly without a hitch. He referenced Winston Churchill to Westminster and Martin Luther King Jr. to Capitol Hill. The Ukrainian-to-English translator in Brussels broke down in tears translating his plea for help.

Zelensky continued his practice of customizing his speeches to suit his audience when he addressed the Knesset over Zoom, taking the comparisons he had already made between his country’s situation and World War II to the next level and dedicating the lion’s share of his speech to the Holocaust.
That comparison did not have the effect Zelensky apparently had hoped for.

Comparing the situation to the Holocaust did not have the effect that Zelensky had hoped for.

“Genocide was also committed on Ukrainian soil. The war is terrible, but the comparison to the horrors of the Holocaust and the final solution is outrageous

jpost.com/israel-news/po…
https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/politics-and-diplomacy/article-701850

Re: Isreal PM Lambast Zelenskiy For Comparing Holocaust by Anieke77(m): 11:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
The reason they don't take him serious, thinks he is doing one of his comedies

6 Likes

Re: Isreal PM Lambast Zelenskiy For Comparing Holocaust by etsuidris(m): 12:40am On Mar 21, 2022
They are now running. No praise's again
Re: Isreal PM Lambast Zelenskiy For Comparing Holocaust by kodded(m): 1:26am On Mar 21, 2022
Give a crown to a clown and the kingdom becomes a circus

6 Likes

Re: Isreal PM Lambast Zelenskiy For Comparing Holocaust by abobote: 1:26am On Mar 21, 2022
Whatever it is, I never knew the Ukrainian president can fight to this moment

2 Likes

Re: Isreal PM Lambast Zelenskiy For Comparing Holocaust by CriticMaestro: 1:35am On Mar 21, 2022
The Isrealis are relying on Russia to keep allowing them strike targets in Syria, mostly Hezbollah and Iran backed militias
Re: Isreal PM Lambast Zelenskiy For Comparing Holocaust by udemzyudex(m): 2:25am On Mar 21, 2022
All na politics..
Re: Isreal PM Lambast Zelenskiy For Comparing Holocaust by Nobody: 4:29am On Mar 21, 2022
His emotions will ruin him... The west doesn't work with emotions but if they do in this situation it will lead to total disaster... One Russian nuke in New York can force America to surrender...
Re: Isreal PM Lambast Zelenskiy For Comparing Holocaust by complexBoss12: 5:01am On Mar 21, 2022
abobote:

I allow myself a short laugh whenever I see this comment or something similar. But as the saying goes, only a fool exhausts what he has in hand, before he grows wise. (The last sentence is not referring to the person I quoted)

2 Likes

Re: Isreal PM Lambast Zelenskiy For Comparing Holocaust by chronique(m): 5:23am On Mar 21, 2022
Last night, missiles hit ammunition depots in Kiev and more attacks are expected today. This morning, there would be serious bloodbath in Mauripol. I don't know what to do with zenelesky and his desperate attempt to drag nato into the conflict with the things he saying.

2 Likes

Re: Isreal PM Lambast Zelenskiy For Comparing Holocaust by Kingpin1000: 5:59am On Mar 21, 2022
Yesterday He called for WWIII and Americans started lambasting him, dem say dem no fit fight another man fight.
This Zelensky dey talk any how.
How would you say " You are ready to negotiate with Putin and if nothing comes good out of it, then it WWIII" such a reckless statement.

1 Like

Re: Isreal PM Lambast Zelenskiy For Comparing Holocaust by Kastonkastroll(m): 6:16am On Mar 21, 2022
The people that are pushing him will get tired of him very soon. No bi oyibo again? grin
Re: Isreal PM Lambast Zelenskiy For Comparing Holocaust by ken6488(m): 10:56am On Mar 21, 2022
We over estimated important OK Ukraine

No country president will risk a world war over Ukraine

Like I said before if he does not care about his citizens life others do
Re: Isreal PM Lambast Zelenskiy For Comparing Holocaust by Botlord: 10:58am On Mar 21, 2022
abobote:
I love the way you guys know the truth but keep saying another to massage your ego. cheesy
If Russia was like NATO, Ukraine would have gone by now. Russia is not in a war. Everyone know this, even USA senator, intelligence. At the beginning Russia was being lenient and avoiding civilians which the Neo Nazis and Ukrainian army are using as shield.

Now the language is getting clear but mother Russia is still warming up. tongue
Re: Isreal PM Lambast Zelenskiy For Comparing Holocaust by 2Lynx(m): 11:52am On Mar 21, 2022
Botlord:

I love the way you guys know the truth but keep saying another to massage your ego. cheesy
If Russia was like NATO, Ukraine would have gone by now. Russia is not in a war. Everyone know this, even USA senator, intelligence. At the beginning Russia was being lenient and avoiding civilians which the Neo Nazis and Ukrainian army are using as shield.

Can you talk more on this?
Re: Isreal PM Lambast Zelenskiy For Comparing Holocaust by 2Lynx(m): 11:52am On Mar 21, 2022
Botlord:

Can you say more on this?
Re: Isreal PM Lambast Zelenskiy For Comparing Holocaust by Biodun556(m): 11:56am On Mar 21, 2022
complexBoss12:

I allow myself a short laugh whenever I see this comment or something similar. But as the saying goes, only a fool exhausts what he has in hand, before he grows wise. (The last sentence is not referring to the person I quoted)

The fact is Ukraine is losing day by day and zelensky is wasting Ukraine human and material resources for no just course

(1) (Reply)

FEARS As China Sends 22 Fighters Jets And 6 Warships To Patrol Taiwan Strait / The Moment Wagner Group Went From "Freedom Fighters" To "Terrorists" / Ghana Parliament Warns The WEST After Adopts Anti-lgbtq Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.