Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,109 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) (65067 Views)

Osummanu Fishing Estate In Anambra State (Pictures, Video) / Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) / Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Kingosytex(m): 4:39pm On Mar 21, 2022
Joycymi:
[s]Please someone should please help me with little amount to
buy food eat the hunger is unbearable any more am hungry I
need food life of a student really tough and if you have job too
to sustain I ll appreciate please am hungry thanks and God
bless zero 66 seventy 96 zero 36 Ge Te Be[/s]

Joseph Wale, I dey prepared for you. I go continue to dey burst you even if you write your account digits in Arabic.

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique Lalasticlala please rid this forum of this scammer.

1 Like

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by majamajic(m): 4:39pm On Mar 21, 2022
HumbIeGuy:
grin grin
Comrade truth dey this statement oh

Did u see any of the house uncomplicated ? Use your sense sir

2 Likes

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by olisaEze(m): 4:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
Sir,have you accepted Jesus into your life?

Take am easy, you’re making it sound like a threat! grin grin grin
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by FaridaIb: 4:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
Nice place

Nigerians can now earn in US Dollars by doing CPA affiliate marketing, click on my profile picture to see last months earnings of our mentor on cj.com. He earned a total of $22k plus there and another $42K on other networks. We his trainees earn a minimum of $2500 monthly, we must show Nigerians this opportunity, rather than doubt, ask for questions/proof

Just in case you have doubts, he can make a video of him logging into his accounts showing you reports and transfer to the bank.
What you need is a simple training.

Within your 24hrs of joining our paid training; you will be trained on how to earn $465, if that does not happen we will refund your training fees and offer you ₦15,000 extra just for wasting your time, that’s how much confidence we have that you will earn.

Check my profile to contact one of the staff on whatsapp, the number is there

See proof of earnings in my profile picture https://www.nairaland.com/olokorst
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Forgodsgrace: 4:46pm On Mar 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Home of billionaires

How the igbos became so successful despite not holding unto presidency shock me

Most people of the so called billionaires were i to drugs/fraud and some shit,the only difference is that they invested the money wisely,just like invictus and the rest.

1 Like

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Justice4Toto: 4:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
Lordave:
Abiriba in Abia State looks more developed but Oba has more greenery.

I don’t believe Anambra state is just 5,000 square kilometers, gotta be bigger.

Abriba the most developed village in Nigeria
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Innobee99(m): 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2022
Am not am Igbo but trust me....

I love u guys from KOGI STATE

11 Likes

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by goaldynman(m): 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2022
majamajic:
[s]Every town in Anambra is like this

Oba is not among top 40 most beautiful towns in Anambra rural areas
Adazi ani town and Oraukwu town are 100% tared roads , u can't pick a sand in Agulu town

Anambra towns are very beautiful with good road network[/s]

You don't have to belittle Oba to make your point!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by ayotundele18: 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
abokikhalifa:
I can't seen any brown roof. Pks show me a village in osun or oyo state. I want to check something.

Because when people of Osun ,Oyo were living in a concrete building. .people in Oba were living in huts.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by ajumma(m): 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2022
FamTomx2

hokay

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Ofunwa111: 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
OyiboUgbo04:
Sights And Sounds Of Igbo Land Showing Aerial view of Oba Community in Idemili South Local Government Area of Anambra State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVh2Cyg-Jug

Ife di na ani Oba. grin

5 Likes

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by KingDamzzy(m): 4:59pm On Mar 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Home of billionaires

So are the tribes that have been holding presidency successful now? You need to check out Bayelsa state critically.
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by goaldynman(m): 5:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
ayotundele18:

[s]Because when people of Osun ,Oyo were living in a concrete building. .people in Oba were living in huts[/s].

"I get am before" doesn't count and doesn't mean anything.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by TheRealestGuy(m): 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
A good place for real estate investment just that you have to be ready for the usual land grabbers and their criminal gimmicks.

The family has a number of real estate here and the value increase has been impressive in the last few years.

1 Like

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by MedicH: 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
U won't see any brown roof. But try show ikorodu fes.

1 Like

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by YangaBabe: 5:08pm On Mar 21, 2022
OyiboUgbo04:
Oba�
mad o, that's blue house make sense die abeg.

1 Like

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by toprealman: 5:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
Why don't we like planning our rural and urban areas in Nigeria?
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by 8stargeneral: 5:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
Igbo's to d world

1 Like

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Hyphy(m): 5:13pm On Mar 21, 2022
Erosion is really wreaking havoc over there, the new governor needs to intervene

1 Like

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by majamajic(m): 5:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
goaldynman:

You don't have to belittle Oba to make your point!!

But it's true , can u compare the roads in Oba with what u have in Adazi ani , oraukwu and agulu ?

Oba try , but in Anambra , they are not among the top 10 towns in terms of houses , not top 20 in terms of good roads , not top 20 in personalities , that's in Anambra state

4 Likes

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by majamajic(m): 5:15pm On Mar 21, 2022
Hyphy:
Erosion is really wreaking havoc over there, the new governor needs to intervene

No , u never been to Anambra State

Go and see . See Anambra and die bro

4 Likes

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by sonssyo: 5:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
That's where I recide, beautiful houses here and there but e don dey cost ooo.
I love my hood joor

2 Likes

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
This is my town... I can't believe land in this small town is more expensive than most places In lagos state... just bought myself 2plots of land in new estate oba for 14 Mila each to mark my birthday... Happy birthday worthy son of Oba

3 Likes

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Jmichael1(m): 5:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
Dis village fyn pass yenagoa.,.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Hyphy(m): 5:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
majamajic:

No , u never been to Anambra State

Go and see . See Anambra and die bro

Maybe a lot has changed now, I schooled at Okija and used to travel that route. The houses look good but you can clearly see erosion is still a major issue
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
olisaEze:

Take am easy, you’re making it sound like a threat! grin grin grin
lol

2 Likes

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Idaytesj29(m): 5:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
abokikhalifa:
I can't seen any brown roof. Pks show me a village in osun or oyo state. I want to check something.

Look again, brown roofs are there. grin
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Sweeetheart(m): 5:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Home of billionaires

how is presidency an etiquette to richness? empty jerrican, you kids will not allow sensible igbo to put mouth in sensitive thread hence disgracing the entire igbo race with your dumbness

2 Likes

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by franchasng: 5:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
Don’t be carried away by the things of this world,what awaits you in heaven can’t be compared,live a faithful life and obey God so you can enjoy everlasting happiness.Shalom
Ah shocked cheesy
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Salvador1: 5:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
No riches can ever be compared to the heavenly riches,I’m not carried away by the things of this world.Heaven is the goal
talk from an envy soul.
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Alexis11: 5:32pm On Mar 21, 2022
abokikhalifa:

Because when the Yorubas were already living in brick houses, your forefathers were still forest dwellers...

Welcome to civilization my friend.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun / Fiancé Of Woman Crushed To Death By Tanker In Ajah Speaks For The First Time / My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.