Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

See The Snake I Killed In My Room This Morning - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See The Snake I Killed In My Room This Morning (611 Views)

(graphic Photos) Snake I Killed On My Way To Farm / See Snake I Found On My Farm While Harvesting Cassava / See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Snake I Killed In My Room This Morning by judemurphy(m): 8:59am On Mar 21, 2022
I killed this snake in my room this morning and this is making it the third snake killed in our compound this month. Please kindly suggest what can be done to scare snakes away from our compound.Please if you know of any chemical please help with the name before it gets worse

Thanks.

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Room This Morning by HumbIeGuy: 9:06am On Mar 21, 2022
judemurphy:
I killed this snake in my room this morning and this is making it the third snake killed in our compound this month. Please kindly suggest what can be done to scare snakes away from our compound.Please if you know of any chemical please help with the name before it gets worse

Thanks.
how this thing take enter your house?
Try get kabbai
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Room This Morning by pyyxxaro: 9:07am On Mar 21, 2022
This snake sweet well well oh

Cut am small small , boil am with indomie add crayfish with small okporoko add pepper , tatashee with dawadawa cube and Royco then finally sprinkle 4 kanfor inside

After 5mins , stir gradually..

Food don ready cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Room This Morning by lilvicky68(m): 9:07am On Mar 21, 2022
Instead of looking for chemical or fumigating the place why not get somebody to be killing and roasting it for you..

At least you won't spend money for meat
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Room This Morning by thorpido(m): 9:08am On Mar 21, 2022
You had better clear your surroundings and fumigate.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Room This Morning by tillaman(m): 9:11am On Mar 21, 2022
Damn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Room This Morning by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 21, 2022
Stop killing snakes,that’s an act of wickedness.Why not just chase it out
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Room This Morning by Oxb90: 9:15am On Mar 21, 2022
There are more from where this snake came from. Search your room/house/compound, I mean item by item, upturn everything, make sure there are no weeds in the compound, seal every hole, and finally fumigate the entire compound and its surrounding. I hate this creature.

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Room This Morning by godofuck231: 9:53am On Mar 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
thunder abeg borrow me small fire make I take fire this guy balls , e don yarn anyhow, (snake no de ever born better pikin)

2 Likes

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Room This Morning by judemurphy(m): 9:56am On Mar 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
chase it to where bro

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Room This Morning by judemurphy(m): 9:57am On Mar 21, 2022
Oxb90:
There are more from where this snake came from. Search your room/house/compound, I mean item by item, upturn everything, make sure there are no weeds in the compound, seal every hole, and finally fumigate the entire compound and its surrounding. I hate this creature.
I've checked round
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Room This Morning by judemurphy(m): 9:58am On Mar 21, 2022
thorpido:
You had better clear your surroundings and fumigate.
I'll do that. Thanks
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Room This Morning by sonssyo: 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
Go to agro chemical line in the area where u stay, ask them for a good chemical that can kill snake.in Onitsha here it's at ochanja That will be a better option,then clear the bush surrounding you too,that snake is dangerous, imagine it biting someone,I thak God for your life

(1) (Reply)

Ostrich For Sale / Price Update Of RICE And GARRI From Our Hub @ Cross River State / Oil Processing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.