Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Microsoft Opens It First African Development Center In Lagos - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Microsoft Opens It First African Development Center In Lagos (20320 Views)

Microsoft Confirms African Development Center Layoffs But Denies Its Closure / African Development Bank Launches $464 Million Kangaroo Social Bond / The Big 5 Construct Nigeria Officially Opens It Doors To Thousands Of Visitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Microsoft Opens It First African Development Center In Lagos by Golan007: 12:30pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ololanla:
Good one. In other words, more tax for Lagos, consequently more money for Tinubu.

Yes.

They impoverish Lagos so they can teach Tinubu a lesson.
Re: Microsoft Opens It First African Development Center In Lagos by Golan007: 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2022
Olayetan:
I once carried a man when I was still doing Uber who said that building was sold to Microsoft by Tinubu.

I don't know if that's true or not.

The man just came out of peppersoup joint.

After downing 3 bottles of Odeku, a man might say anything.

3 Likes

Re: Microsoft Opens It First African Development Center In Lagos by Simpubozz(m): 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2022
Good news.. I’ve always wished to work with Microsoft to be honest but I’m no DevOp. My area of interest in computing has always been Hardware and Networking. I really need to upgrade myself further in that line and I need a good mentor cry

2 Likes

Re: Microsoft Opens It First African Development Center In Lagos by allicare: 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ololanla:
Good one. In other words, more tax for Lagos, consequently more money for Tinubu.
YES O My brother. better go and hustle
Re: Microsoft Opens It First African Development Center In Lagos by TheRareGem1(f): 12:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
I see PYO visit to Silicon Valley paying off. Thank you VP

1 Like

Re: Microsoft Opens It First African Development Center In Lagos by illuminutty: 12:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Impressive!! That is the iconic new building on Kingsway,Ikoyi, owned by Mrs Folorunsho Alakija and not far from the building housing Google Nigeria office.

Thank you Microsoft for bringing your investment to Lagos, Nigeria.

Please join the likes of Microsoft in Lagos; bring your investments to Lagos.

We are a very hospitable people with a vibrant large pool of talented and highly educated population.

We have great foods , indigenous Yoruba and Afro hip-hop music, cultural festivals, beaches , foremost African stock exchanges, Eko atlantic city, World's largest single train refinery, the prestigious University of Lagos (UNILAG) , destination of 3 commercially successful giant undersea fibre optic data cable ( the 4th, equaino,owned by Google is expected to land in Lagos before 2022 ends) and our city is racing to be fully smart city in few months.

In Lagos, you and your investments are safe and your investments are guaranteed of great returns.

Please invest in Lagos today.
Thank you.

Any plans on how to deal with the rascality, recklessness and the menace constituted by aboki okada riders, touts and keke riders?
Re: Microsoft Opens It First African Development Center In Lagos by Cardealer2021(m): 12:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
Golan007:
Tinubu sef.

lipsrsealed
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Microsoft Opens It First African Development Center In Lagos by BigDawsNet: 12:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
Amotekun777:

Na you go provide dem with electricity to power their products? shocked

I pass my neighbor generator dey nah undecided
Re: Microsoft Opens It First African Development Center In Lagos by Golan007: 12:39pm On Mar 21, 2022
Simpubozz:
Good news.. I’ve always wished to work with Microsoft to be honest but I’m no DevOp. My area of interest in computing has always been Hardware and Networking. I really need to upgrade myself further in that line and I need a good mentor cry

Cisco certified?

1 Like

Re: Microsoft Opens It First African Development Center In Lagos by Golan007: 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2022
illuminutty:

Any plans on how to deal with the rascality, recklessness and the menace constituted by aboki okada riders, touts and keke riders?

Let's not forget Fan Yogo hawkers.
Re: Microsoft Opens It First African Development Center In Lagos by neonly: 12:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
alphaconde:
hope tinibu no go say na e bring am?

He owns d building nah dat place was d controversial place that house the ikoyi local government before
Re: Microsoft Opens It First African Development Center In Lagos by 77up(m): 12:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ppogbae:
Despite all of our internal issues, our country still attracts a considerable amount of investments. That's a testament our people's skills and talents.
That's to tell you that Nigeria is not entirely what internet want us believe it is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Microsoft Opens It First African Development Center In Lagos by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
If few months insecurity and unstable power supplies will chase them go Ghana, we know the initial gra gra
Re: Microsoft Opens It First African Development Center In Lagos by TechCapon(m): 12:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
motayoayinde:

THIS IS FALSE!

APPLE IS THE RICHEST COMPANY IN THE WORLD AND ITS NETWORTH IS JUST OVER 2 TRILLION DOLLARS
Both Apple and Microsoft are the only 2 companies worth over 2 trillion dollars

1 Like

Re: Microsoft Opens It First African Development Center In Lagos by Josephkabila12: 12:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
That's good
Re: Microsoft Opens It First African Development Center In Lagos by abu12: 12:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
forgiveness:
That’s not Alakija’s building.
just google alakija building in ikoyi and see the owner
Re: Microsoft Opens It First African Development Center In Lagos by MeghaneMorgane(f): 12:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
This is nice. I’m impressed
Re: Microsoft Opens It First African Development Center In Lagos by nokspos: 12:59pm On Mar 21, 2022
africa not west africa...
Frenchkiss564:
It is not surprising, Lagos is the startup and economic capital of West Africa.

1 Like

Re: Microsoft Opens It First African Development Center In Lagos by Dickson178(m): 1:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
When will the North develop their state to be like Lagos State!?. The North are bunches of fools!
Re: Microsoft Opens It First African Development Center In Lagos by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 21, 2022
obynzo:

you are becoming so boring already

He is becoming so boring already because he revealed the true identity of the building contrary to your widely held propaganda.

4 Likes

Re: Microsoft Opens It First African Development Center In Lagos by jneutron4000: 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
[s]
Competence5050:
The tax will be used to support Tinubu's presidential ambition...
[/s]worry about wetin UGM they do for South East undecided

1 Like

Re: Microsoft Opens It First African Development Center In Lagos by jneutron4000: 1:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
[s]
alphaconde:
hope tinibu no go say na e bring am?
[/s]if he talk so, I wonder how he go take help solve Willie Obiano case undecided mind your problem for SE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Microsoft Opens It First African Development Center In Lagos by usah4(m): 1:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
Lemme polish my Java programming Certificate joor.
Re: Microsoft Opens It First African Development Center In Lagos by alphaconde(m): 1:39pm On Mar 21, 2022
jneutron4000:
[s][/s]if he talk so, I wonder how he go take help solve Willie Obiano case undecided mind your problem for SE

na so u be?
Re: Microsoft Opens It First African Development Center In Lagos by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
Olayetan:

Doesn't worth multi trillion in dollar.

I looked up to the net worth of that and it's $1.4tr and that's not multi.
What Google told you baa?
Re: Microsoft Opens It First African Development Center In Lagos by Olayetan(m): 2:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
SIBF:

What Google told you baa?

Which should I believe, You or Google?
Re: Microsoft Opens It First African Development Center In Lagos by noskcid(m): 2:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
Glover road IKOYI Lagos
Re: Microsoft Opens It First African Development Center In Lagos by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
jneutron4000:
[s][/s]worry about wetin UGM they do for South East undecided
check my profile before you open your gutter mouth
Re: Microsoft Opens It First African Development Center In Lagos by jneutron4000: 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2022
[s]
Competence5050:
check my profile before you open your gutter mouth
[/s]
Re: Microsoft Opens It First African Development Center In Lagos by jneutron4000: 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2022
[s]
alphaconde:

na so u be?
[/s]
Re: Microsoft Opens It First African Development Center In Lagos by Moutine(m): 2:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
Waoh ... Great
Re: Microsoft Opens It First African Development Center In Lagos by olatuns2017: 2:54pm On Mar 21, 2022
wwwihy:
Multi-billion dollar American company, Microsoft,will today open its first African Development Center in Nigeria where geniuses will provide software engineering solutions to the world and Africa, in a $100m investment, alongside Kenya.The hub in Lagos will be the first in Africa.

https://twitter.com/OvieNews/status/1505815613029208066

Lie Muhammed vs Endsars children

Over to you

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix / Eleme Petrochemicals Gives First Bank 48-Hour Court Notice / What Is The Best Business To Start Having Low Capital In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.