Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

Further Proof Of Civilians Used As "Human Shields" By Ukraine Soldiers - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Further Proof Of Civilians Used As "Human Shields" By Ukraine Soldiers (365 Views)

Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine / Ukrainian Soldier Accidently Exposes How They Use Human Shields. / Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Further Proof Of Civilians Used As "Human Shields" By Ukraine Soldiers by rottennaija(m): 1:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7036702/video-proof-azof-using-civilians

In my post above, I had share video proof of Civilians who told interviewers how the Ukraine Military kept them and use them as Human Shield.

Below is further proof of that happening in the document below

The Video in this telegram link https:// /realCRP/3914 is from odessa. They are preparing the school for "defence". Also note the captured document below. If you hear about the next bombed school, you will know why.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CcrdlGswJ8

1 Like

Re: Further Proof Of Civilians Used As "Human Shields" By Ukraine Soldiers by BKayy: 1:40pm On Mar 21, 2022
Just look at what Azov is doing to opposition and those that refuse to fight.

E no concern me sha

1 Like

Re: Further Proof Of Civilians Used As "Human Shields" By Ukraine Soldiers by Pierocash(m): 2:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
grin
Re: Further Proof Of Civilians Used As "Human Shields" By Ukraine Soldiers by Appleyard(m): 12:52am On Mar 22, 2022
The wickedness of the human heart is appalling. Truly, man is a failed project. cry

2 Likes

Re: Further Proof Of Civilians Used As "Human Shields" By Ukraine Soldiers by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 22, 2022
This is Ukraine people are supporting. Wicked Nazi bastards.
Re: Further Proof Of Civilians Used As "Human Shields" By Ukraine Soldiers by rottennaija(m): 10:28am On Mar 22, 2022
Cptflint:
This is Ukraine people are supporting. Wicked Nazi bastards.

Not all though. Have seen videos of Ukrainians who were very happy to see Russian troops 'liberating' them and have also seen those who were against the Russians.

(1) (Reply)

Russia Reveals It Has Lost 'almost 10,000 Soldiers / Is The USA Hypocritical On Freedom Of The Press ? / Somebody Just Ask Me This Question But Please Which One Is Correct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.