Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Caught A Thief On "camera" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Caught A Thief On "camera" (1005 Views)

Ghost Caught on Camera in kano Burning? [ see photo] / Seun, Lalasticlala: There Is A Scammer And Thief On Nairaland. / Seun, Lalasticlala: There Is A Scammer And Thief On Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught A Thief On "camera" by ireke(m): 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2011
Bros works in my house. We first noticed that some money got missing about 5 weeks ago. We also noticed over the last weekend that most of my wife's very few real jewelry were gone. Bros is the only other adult staying with us. My sons are about 10 and 6. They are mostly away when we are.

I sent Bros out so I can check his room and I found my wife's other phone that we've all been looking for. I called in the police and bros claimed my wife gave it to him - This is a lie because 1) We've been asking bros and he has been saying he has not seen it. 2) he was not surprised when he was told that the phone was found deep in a bag in his room. We therefore assumed that Bros will not come out clean on any of the things we are looking for since he is lying even to our face.

I therefore told him that he was stupid enough to be caught on camera. immediately I mentioned that, his jaws dropped, his lips started shaking and he began to apologize.

Truth is that I lied about the camera, but the police saw it when he started apologizing. Is this confession enough to convict him?
Re: Caught A Thief On "camera" by obowunmi(m): 11:56pm On Jul 01, 2011
Why will you allow a thief to live with you. Forgive him, and kick him out of your house. I don't think there's a need for the police involvement if you found the items but send him packing as he should be no longer invited to your home.
Re: Caught A Thief On "camera" by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2011
Not a lie, but a stratagem. At least you arrived at it and still exposed it was all a strategy to make him confess.
Re: Caught A Thief On "camera" by Dangello(m): 11:44am On Aug 08, 2012
obowunmi: Why will you allow a thief to live with you. Forgive him, and kick him out of your house. I don't think there's a need for the police involvement if you found the items but send him packing as he should be no longer invited to your home.

Well said.

(1) (Reply)

The Opportunity Cost Of Beer / More Ways To Connect Yourself / Abia Assembly Summons Police Commissioner, Vc,over Gang Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.