Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,202 members, 7,860,312 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:18 AM

Before Buying A House, Ask Yourself These Questions - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Before Buying A House, Ask Yourself These Questions (151 Views)

How To Build A House In Nigeria / Petrol Kept In A House Burns In Oworonshoki, Lagos (Photos) / Where Should A Man Build A House First: Village Or Township? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before Buying A House, Ask Yourself These Questions by baayprojects: 3:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
Everybody is an expert when it comes to home shopping. If you are debating purchasing a home right now, you are probably getting a lot of advice. Advices from religious leaders, family, friends, spouse etc.

Buying a house is complicated. If you don’t pay attention, you could get in so far over your head that you end up broke. You can even get stuck in a home that’s not a good fit for your lifestyle. But you can avoid this by asking a few smart questions!

What Questions Should You Ask Before Buying a House?
What’s my housing total budget?

Okay, the first question you need to ask yourself is: How much house can I afford? If you don’t ask this question when buying a house, you might go with whatever number a lender approves for you. This can run you the risk of carrying a mortgage burden so large that you feel the weight of the world is on your shoulders. To avoid living that nightmare, don’t take on a mortgage with payments that are more than 25% of your monthly take-home pay.

How much should I save for a down payment?
Speaking of budget, the next question to ask is: How much do I need for a down payment? If you have the money, the answer is 100%. It’s always a good move to buy in cash or put down as much money as possible to avoid a monthly mortgage that follows you around forever.
https://baayprojects.com/ask-yourself-these-questions-before-buying-a-house/

(1) (Reply)

NOW Selling:fully Automated Smart Fully Detached Duplexes In Ikota / Imported Turkish Luxurious And Armored Security Doors For Sale In Lagos / House And Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.