Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Are You Interested In A Paid Content Writing Job? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You Interested In A Paid Content Writing Job? (3882 Views)

Konga's Content Writing Job / Do You Need A Content Writing Job? / Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Interested In A Paid Content Writing Job? by contentkid: 1:41am On Jul 02, 2011
For those who are willing to earn a living with their writing skills, here is a golden opportunity for you to realize that dream.

We have been writing professional for foreign companies for over 5years by way of providing them with uniquely written and error free articles. Now, we think the time has come for us to avail some Young Nigerians a chance to work with our company.

Now, this business is basically about content and article writing. We will pay you for every article you rewrite straight into any Nigerian Bank account of your choice.

The best part of it is that you do not need to write from your head. We will only send you a few sample articles to re-write in your own words. And you get paid; yes it's as simple as that.

But it should be noted that we are only interested in working with those that have the passion for writing and are also willing to earn a living working with us.

Interested applicants should please send a mail to our email address (writers@contentprof.com) and you can start writing your way to the bank immediately.  Also include your phone number (GSM) [/b]in your mail to us.

[b]Please only apply if you have enough time to write
. This is a ready made job for those who can truly write.
Re: Are You Interested In A Paid Content Writing Job? by Excelboi(m): 11:59pm On Jul 03, 2011
I sent you a mail! Waiting for your reply ukboi99@yahoo.com
Re: Are You Interested In A Paid Content Writing Job? by marybabe: 11:53pm On Aug 04, 2011
Hello all, I registered last week Monday with the company and actually got my first paid job 2 days later, Well so, far i have written about 28 articles for them and now waiting for my payment by tomorrow since they claim to usually on Fridays,

I will wait and see what happens by tomorrow, I hope to get paid and will let you guys if my account is credited or not,

See ya all.
Re: Are You Interested In A Paid Content Writing Job? by delebo: 10:44am On Aug 05, 2011
I just sent them a mail and can't wait for their response. I pray this comes out good.
Re: Are You Interested In A Paid Content Writing Job? by marybabe: 12:51am On Aug 11, 2011
Hi, Just as i promised you guys of an update the moment I receive my first payment, well it was worth the try as I have finally been credited with the payment for articles completed. grin

Nice to see that offer is for really, But pls I think it's only for those who have the talent to write cos there are some strict instructions to follow for any given project.

Good luck!
Re: Are You Interested In A Paid Content Writing Job? by gbemmym(f): 8:45am On Aug 12, 2011
sent u an email, pls reply sad, soon
Re: Are You Interested In A Paid Content Writing Job? by yebarbie(f): 8:59am On Sep 10, 2011
I sent them a mail & was given a sample to re-write. I did this & was given 5 articles to do. The deal ws dt I wud be paid 1k per article. The person & I exchanged phone nos. 1st he said I shud return it b4 7 pm dt same day but I said I cud'nt then he gav me 12 pm d following day. He was on my neck, callin regularly 4 me 2 return it. Afta I sent it, I dint hear from him again. I called like 3 day later & he said dt he ws busy & wud get bak 2 me. I waited 4 like 4 days Afta & hav been callin him since dn but he has refused 2 pik my cals or even pay 4 d work I've done.
Re: Are You Interested In A Paid Content Writing Job? by CanImServ: 1:57am On Sep 13, 2011
Am interested too if only
[size=8pt][size=8pt]contentkid is not equal yo marybabe![/size][/size]
it looks yo good, be careful. Check out their partners,
Re: Are You Interested In A Paid Content Writing Job? by Shokoloko(f): 12:03pm On Sep 13, 2011
Dis na scam tinz o! Shine ur eye.
Re: Are You Interested In A Paid Content Writing Job? by rocean: 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2011
thanks alot
Re: Are You Interested In A Paid Content Writing Job? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2011
yeah right! i wrote for you guys in 2007/2008 and i am still yet to be paid.
gave me a payment spreadsheet like that with the amount, word count and title of articles, lots of BS
Re: Are You Interested In A Paid Content Writing Job? by doctokwus: 11:08pm On Sep 20, 2011
2 many scammers in nigeria,its as if evryone is playing a game of who d most innovative scammer is,shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Interested In A Paid Content Writing Job? by gbemiga1(m): 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2011
this same man I worked for in year 2009.after submitting almost over 50 articles to him,he started giving me useless excuses.till now he refuse to pay me my money. this are his no:08023849646 and 08025400842.
Re: Are You Interested In A Paid Content Writing Job? by aghr(m): 1:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
The best advice to freelance writers is this: Know your worth, dont look for cheap jobs, as much as posible get commitment from clients in terms of % payment upfront.. you must have good packaging and negotiation power to get serious and paying customers.
I hope this helps.
Re: Are You Interested In A Paid Content Writing Job? by nairalanduser: 3:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
True indeed. Only work when you are sure you will be paid.

I encourage you to upload your profile as a freelance writer on www.gimylancer.com

Any writing opportunities will be scrutinised before being allowed to post.
Also you will be sure of payment because an escrow system is in place to protect you.

Give it a try - www.gimylancer.com

aghr:
The best advice to freelance writers is this: Know your worth, dont look for cheap jobs, as much as posible get commitment from clients in terms of % payment upfront.. you must have good packaging and negotiation power to get serious and paying customers.
I hope this helps.
Re: Are You Interested In A Paid Content Writing Job? by jeto: 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
This is real Make money online now @ http://TheRevenueJob.com/?ref=13789
Re: Are You Interested In A Paid Content Writing Job? by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 31, 2019
If you are interested in paid content writing job and get paid 1k per article, then, visit>>>

https://getpaidperarticle..com
Re: Are You Interested In A Paid Content Writing Job? by charlie34: 8:23am On Jan 11, 2022
You can also look for freelancers to do your cannabis content writing. You can use these freelance services as a part of your overall content marketing strategy. To learn more about White Label - Content Writing Services, visit on hyperlinked site.

(1) (Reply)

Know Where Your Skill Is Needed & Get Employed!!! / Vacancy In Ikeja, Lagos. / Graduate Recruitment At Trifed Nigeria Limited, January 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.