Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,644 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Python Vs Html - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Python Vs Html (1365 Views)

Python Vs C++ Vs Java. Which Coding Language Pays The Most? / Python Vs PHP / Python Vs Javascript. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Python Vs Html by Princevirus(m): 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
Please house I'm a kind of being confused right now.

I have been learning python for a while now. I have known most of the things I should know as a beginner but it still appear to me that I don't know what it could be used for.
Recently something brought me in contact with html and I discovered that I know better of it's use case than python.
So headache now is should I abandon the python I have already gone far in and start html or I should put html on hold and finish with python first?

I also feel that html is easier for me than python.

Please I need advice from experience.
Re: Python Vs Html by Playermayweda(m): 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
Finish what you started bro, but if there is extra time you can work on html

1 Like

Re: Python Vs Html by Bloggersp: 5:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
Download python courses that will teach you the language along with building real projects
You can search for courses on udemy
Re: Python Vs Html by February30(m): 6:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
I understand you bro.

html is useful for the web.

python will be useful if u think about creating softwares that run on AI machines.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Python Vs Html by JsScript: 7:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
Princevirus:
Please house I'm a kind of being confused right now.

I have been learning python for a while now. I have known most of the things I should know as a beginner but it still appear to me that I don't know what it could be used for.
Recently something brought me in contact with html and I discovered that I know better of it's use case than python.
So headache now is should I abandon the python I have already gone far in and start html or I should put html on hold and finish with python first?

I also feel that html is easier for me than python.

Please I need advice from experience.
You can do both, HTML is not a big deal
Re: Python Vs Html by Princevirus(m): 8:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
I appreciate all your contributions.
I'm thinking of specializing in data science in python.
Re: Python Vs Html by digitite: 8:52am On Mar 23, 2022
Princevirus:
I appreciate all your contributions.
I'm thinking of specializing in data science in python.

Then go for it and learn other programming languages and softwares that have Data science features.
Re: Python Vs Html by bedfordng(m): 10:32pm On Mar 23, 2022
You should do more research to know the differences between both.

You cannot be learning python without actually knowing the several aspect it can be used for.

Since you said data science is what you wish to learn with python, then your focus should be on it. You cannot use html to analyse data.

I will advice you to take your time to check online on the uses of python and html as both of them are entirely two different stuff.
Re: Python Vs Html by Princevirus(m): 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2022
digitite:

Then go for it and learn other programming languages and softwares that have Data science features.

Please can you give me some examples
Re: Python Vs Html by digitite: 1:22pm On Mar 27, 2022
Princevirus:

Please can you give me some examples

Software's : Microsoft Excel : Basic and Advanced, SPSS, Google Web Analytics.

Programming Languages : R, Python, SQL.

Even though you are skilled in one, you can still get job with it as you learn others to improve your skills.
Re: Python Vs Html by digitite: 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2022
bedfordng:
You should do more research to know the differences between both.

You cannot be learning python without actually knowing the several aspect it can be used for.

Since you said data science is what you wish to learn with python, then your focus should be on it. You cannot use html to analyse data.

I will advice you to take your time to check online on the uses of python and html as both of them are entirely two different stuff.

This is a great contribution. Programming comes easy when the Concepts is applied to the subject matter at hand as you narrated. If one wants to specialize on E - Commerce, learn the features of languages specifically for that purpose. Same goes for Digital payment solutions. Etc.
Re: Python Vs Html by Princevirus(m): 2:41pm On Mar 27, 2022
digitite:

Software's : Microsoft Excel : Basic and Advanced, SPSS, Google Web Analytics.

Programming Languages : R, Python, SQL.

Even though you are skilled in one, you can still get job with it as you learn others to improve your skills.
I really appreciate. Thanks a lot
Re: Python Vs Html by Princevirus(m): 2:44pm On Mar 27, 2022
digitite:

This is a great contribution. Programming comes easy when the Concepts is applied to the subject matter at hand as you narrated. If one wants to specialize on E - Commerce, learn the features of languages specifically for that purpose. Same goes for Digital payment solutions. Etc.

Alright. I will keep that in mind.
Thanks
Re: Python Vs Html by digitite: 8:56pm On Mar 27, 2022
Princevirus:
I really appreciate. Thanks a lot
My pleasure.
Re: Python Vs Html by Xinjin: 8:33am On Mar 28, 2022
Before you start learning anything, you should answer the question 'what can I do with this thing?' Well as 4 Python you could use it for several thing eg
Data analysis, AI and machine learning, Web development, Game development etc.
HTML is the basic of web development.
as a python dev, would say learning both is a must, regardless which you choose to learn first.
Re: Python Vs Html by Princevirus(m): 9:41am On Mar 28, 2022
Xinjin:
Before you start learning anything, you should answer the question 'what can I do with this thing?' Well as 4 Python you could use it for several thing eg
Data analysis, AI and machine learning, Web development, Game development etc.
HTML is the basic of web development.
as a python dev, would say learning both is a most, regardless which you choose to learn first.

I will try

Re: Python Vs Html by Maxxim: 2:54pm On Mar 28, 2022
Op Html is a markup language
It's used to create a web page structure or template It consist of tags, elements that is used to determine the visual aspect of a webpage, for Html to work you'll need to master Html, css and javascript which is frontend (the side that's visual to the client side) as opposed to python which works in the backend (the server side), it used to fetching data, just like when you search on google the results on the result page on the server (backend) is the work of python.
Re: Python Vs Html by Princevirus(m): 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
Maxxim:
Op Html is a markup language
It's used to create a web page structure or template It consist of tags, elements that is used to determine the visual aspect of a webpage, for Html to work you'll need to master Html, css and javascript which is frontend (the side that's visual to the client side) as opposed to python which works in the backend (the server side), it used to fetching data, just like when you search on google the results on the result page on the server (backend) is the work of python.

I cannot say I understand this perfectly
Re: Python Vs Html by Maxxim: 6:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
Princevirus:

I cannot say I understand this perfectly

Both languages are different

Html is a markup language, it's used to structure a webpage. More like the skeleton of a webpage.

Python is a programming language, it is used to interact with the server side, data automation, and machine learning and so on.

So in essence to make your learning curve suit a purpose and come out successful, you either face learning an aspect, either you choose frontend which consist of learning Html, css and javascript while if you'll focus on machine learning and automation you'll go with python.
Re: Python Vs Html by elermin: 7:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
Firstly finish the python because it's a PL u'll have a lot of applications in it . after then learn the HTML
Re: Python Vs Html by Princevirus(m): 9:11am On Mar 29, 2022
Maxxim:

Both languages are different

Html is a markup language, it's used to structure a webpage. More like the skeleton of a webpage.

Python is a programming language, it is used to interact with the server side, data automation, and machine learning and so on.

So in essence to make your learning curve suit a purpose and come out successful, you either face learning an aspect, either you choose frontend which consist of learning Html, css and javascript while if you'll focus on machine learning and automation you'll go with python.

I see. I think I have to continue with python for now. I want to learn html later.
Re: Python Vs Html by Princevirus(m): 9:12am On Mar 29, 2022
elermin:
Firstly finish the python because it's a PL u'll have a lot of applications in it . after then learn the HTML

Noted
Re: Python Vs Html by yusman14(m): 5:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
I am a web developer (newbie)
I don't know if anyone has a spare system that he can give out.

Will be so glad if someone can safe my future!
Re: Python Vs Html by Luzebox(m): 7:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
new whatapp group...for folk still learning web development...u know html css javascript django...so we can link-up..work on projects together...learn etc..reach me on 08106908991 to be added
Re: Python Vs Html by Maxxim: 8:55am On Apr 12, 2022
Luzebox:
new whatapp group...for folk still learning web development...u know html css javascript django...so we can link-up..work on projects together...learn etc..reach me on 08106908991 to be added
Hey bro why don't you post the link

(1) (Reply)

I Give Up... (help) / If Programming Languages Were Weapons / Please How Do I Transform My Python Codes To A Cross-platform Mobile App???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.