Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) (48747 Views)

Reverend Sister Arrested With 15 Kidnapped Children In Rivers State / Nigerians Sell Homes And Land To Free Kidnapped Children / Kano Kidnapped Children: Photos And List Of 47 More Abducted Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Xristars(m): 10:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
Proper investigation should be carried out, I believe she isn't working alone.

She surely has accomplices.

The love of money, is the root of all evil. But Poverty is the motivating factor to the evil.

RIP to the dead innocent Child

4 Likes

Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Abihan1(f): 10:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
Gracious lord!
What is this world turning into?
Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by chaseblack(m): 10:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
Bb
Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by QuickStandard: 10:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
Wonders shall never end
Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
WTF man why are those children still on the floor like they stole something undecided all those Ediots around there looking shey 2 by 2 don finish for town. By now I expect her face to be ironed like agbada shocked instead she's looking fresh.

This is really painful cry left to me I'd kill with acupuncture while an ECG is connected to her so she doesn't pass out from the pain... rubbish woman Ògun kpai you there

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
triple996:
Chai
This people 4rm d east no de repent.
Dey to like kidnapping wink
You'll sound more intelligent with your....

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Hand her over to the law..if found guilty let her be executed by firing squad..case closed... undecided
I disagree this kind of case shouldn't be anywhere near Nigeria police they can't be trusted she should have been roasted like pork immediately they caught her
Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Ekzoba(m): 10:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
They should lock her up forever or H..g the basta.rd.

Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by illicit(m): 10:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
Wicked soul
Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Abass0: 10:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
Niger Delta.
(PH),Second Bandit Region.
Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Ternistacle(m): 10:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
No much talk... Let dem set only her legs on fire.... Then off the fire.. and light it again. Like 3 times in an interval of 20 mins per lighting.

Poor children. God have mercy on us..
It is well... Let me light up my blunt

3 Likes

Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by techWriter3: 10:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
finger her over to the statute
Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by DimIsaac10(m): 10:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
triple996:
Chai This people 4rm d east no de repent. Dey to like kidnapping wink
See English. Hatred no allow you see front.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Mudex1120(m): 10:20pm On Mar 22, 2022
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Facidio: 10:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
DryMouth:
Niger delta!
That region is full of evil.
Their own even worse pass afonjas own.

After Northern Nigeria, fear Niger Delta
Who is this one?
Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by jiz: 10:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
May the good Lord protect all our children from evil people in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Mandown: 10:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
tonye33:
BREAKING: Children allegedly kidnapped by an aged woman have been rescued today at Mango Estate, Elelenwo, Port Harcourt.

The woman whose name is still unknown at the time of filing this report, allegedly kidnapped and kept the children in her house.
According to an eye witness, one of the children had escaped and informed people around. A mob broke into the house and found 6 children with their hands tied to their back with one already dead.
Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by henrydanger: 10:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
It's quite unfortunate of what have become of people's conscience. This kind of woman should rot in jail.
Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Mandown: 10:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
Evil everywhere.
Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Gregarri: 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
Why dem neva burn her? sad angry
Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by David4best(m): 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
They said the woman is from Calabari tribe and she was feeling these children with her faeces according to confession from one of the kids. It happens close to my street in Elelenwo, Port Harcourt. Those that have related with the woman in the past said she usually call herself son of God and Jesus. she is very religious
Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by fakka: 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
I wonder which Bible she reads... Smh
Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by David4best(m): 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
They said the woman is from Calabari tribe and she was feeding these children with her faeces according to confession from one of the kids. It happens close to my street in Elelenwo, Port Harcourt. Those that have related with the woman in the past said she usually call herself son of God and Jesus. she is very religious

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by themes009(m): 10:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
I was there this morning at playground embarassed
Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by David4best(m): 10:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
They said the woman is from Calabari tribe and she was feeding these children with her faeces according to confession from one of the kids. It happens close to my street in Elelenwo, Port Harcourt. Those that have related with the woman in the past said she usually call herself daughter of God and Jesus. she is very religious
Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by yommen: 10:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
4tomandchi:
Afonja pretending to be Igbo!!!

Are you ever responsible for anything? No, you na angel na. In fact, you be oyinbo wey no dey shit at all.

Southwest is the major attention because it's where things are happening. It's only occasionally things are reported from other side's because southwest is the centre of attention.
Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Legendoo: 10:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
K
Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Oyinbo7(m): 10:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
This is the more reason all parents must be extraordinary careful for their wards. No one can be able to know the mind and plan of anybody closely sitting around us at any point in time....May God Almighty Protect Us and Our Children From Every Evil Doers In Jesus Name.
Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by ViktorCash: 10:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
Anywhere you see "Estate" in Port harcourt,just run! It is a den of occultic people and ritualists. If i tell you how i narrowly escaped ritualists at Mandela Esate Sars road Rukpokwu Port Harcourt,you will marvel embarassed
You see exotic cars and people buying lands and building houses within 2 weeks here. I made a mistake by renting an apartment there,because my life has been hell here.
If you are thinking of relocating to any estate in Port harcourt because of steady federal power supply or just to feel among,i am sorry you are about to enter a trap.
I narrowly escaped poisoning at a restaurant i went to eat in this estate yesterday at 8:00pm. I felt dizzy and everyone(even the waitress that served me) were no where to be found. I felt like i was about to pass out and i managed to find my way to a pharmacy close by. I was given activated charcoal powder to drink as i was almost dead. I thank God i survived it and i am packing out of this devilish estate next month. Please my advise to you is that some estates in Port harcourt are habitats of ritualists and occultic people,beware!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by CHAQUR: 10:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
Those mob are definitely not angry....! Because she's still intact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Needed Human Head To End My Suffering – Man Confesses In Enugu (photo) / EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo-Yahoo ‘Students’ In Abuja (Photo) / Kenyan Millionaire Woman Who Runs 2 Brothels In The UK Jailed For 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.