Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Are You Thinking About Retirement? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Thinking About Retirement? (273 Views)

Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) / 10 Surprising Truth Nobody Told You About Retirement / Let's Talk About Retirement / Pension For Millennials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Thinking About Retirement? by GideonOludayomi(m): 8:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
When I saw the news about Don Jazzy making mention of retirement in a recent post, my heart leaped with joy. Even if it was for a few seconds,the joy was worth it.

I have always wondered if many people are actually thinking about retirement, especially the young men and ladies. Are you?

Retirement is a beautiful thing. It is a time to truly enjoy life without any sentiment. It is a period of life to relive some youthful fantasy in full blown swag...uhm, can you just imagine how much enjoyment that would be?

Chai....! I can already feel that Nigerian factor interrupting your imagination and echoing the usual complains that has changed nothing. But as I will always say, nothing matter the situation, facts are facts. If you don't do your addition well, na so so error you go dey get. As bad a Nigeria may be, if you still do things right, you can never be stranded!

What I am saying in essence is that if you keep giving excuses for not planning towards your retirement now, you will end up still regretting painfully not planning for it earlier.

Planning for your retirement even from a young age has a lot of great benefits. However how can you plan for retirement? The answer is simply to keep enough for the future.

There are three ways to keep enough money for retirement and they are
1. Keeping by Investment
2. Keeping by Saving
3. Keeping by Insurance

The worst of them all is number 2. The best of them all is number 1 but the most reliable of them all is number 3. This is not a sweet talk but a fact.

I would so much love to continue but then, why don't you call or chat me up and let's talk about this. I will consult with you for free and give you the best retirement insurance policy plan that fits your person and your vision.

Gideon Oludayomi
Re: Are You Thinking About Retirement? by DoctorOlasDesk: 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
I've been thinking about this lately.
Re: Are You Thinking About Retirement? by GideonOludayomi(m): 7:27am On Mar 23, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
I've been thinking about this lately.

You have been thinking right. Pls accept my dm.
Re: Are You Thinking About Retirement? by GideonOludayomi(m): 7:30am On Mar 23, 2022
The only person that retirement is not applicable to is that person who never grows old.

(1) (Reply)

How Lucrative Is Vending Machine Business / Success In Workplace / NIN Registration Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.