Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,271 members, 7,864,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:24 PM

Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN (42534 Views)

"I’m Now A Wife" – Actress, Aisha Lawal Speaks On Dating Married Men / WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat / Banky W Wellington Running For House Of Representatives (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by Trumann: 9:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
So, this guy is actually stupid in real life?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by abobote: 9:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
Every publicity is good one. That's people do anything to trend, the more popular, the more richer
Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by stillme231: 9:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
na ur headache
Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by tillaman(m): 9:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
Mr Okusaga Adeoluwa oluwapelumi congrats on this your new achievement
I am sure Nini is impressed and i’ll Like to know if service charge is included in that 5.1 milli
Asking for a neighbor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by Simplythebest: 9:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
This guy and his family was staying in the same estate with me during the BBN

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by Chiefecho(m): 9:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
Be a celebrity with sense
Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by Forest122: 9:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
As old as u are you can't buy a house � at agege, mower continue spending

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by udemzyudex(m): 9:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
Congratulations, good spending grin grin
Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by We4all: 9:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
Nengi once claimed she paid a stylist 15 Million naira. Saga has exposed her lies.

1 Like

Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by harmony75: 9:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
Mmmmhh he may not even have half plot of land anywhere smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by lomprico(m): 9:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
Big fool
Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by Valuepaints20(m): 9:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
Sha invest o
Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by DoNotMakeItWors: 9:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
Sha no come tomorrow and start begging for 5mil to sort one of two when life hits you ...

We no say make you no flex life,,, but be sure you are fit for unforseen,,,, not after you expect me that's struggling to pay 400k rent to come and bail a 'millonaire' you out

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by Amalekki: 9:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
You never learn.
Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by qtguru(m): 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
This is so dumb, who do you want to impress ? the rich people are more frugal than anything

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by crazygod(m): 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
Everything I read up there shows how fake and unserious this fellow is. I actually don't feel sorry for him cos he chose to live a fake life. angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by talk2maurice(m): 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]

And you think say you wise.
Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by lakeside79937: 9:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
Yeah that's the cost you pay for fame and fame will land you in serious debt and you will be eating more than you can chew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by Zubydeangelo(m): 9:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
DryMouth:
Na banana island you dey live?
Rent in chevron 3 bedroom flat cost 2.5m

Where you kon dey stay wey you dey pay 5.1m

Celebs sha
U dey mind the madman?

1 Like

Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by Whobedatte(m): 9:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
Which house dem dey pay for 5.1 m annually ?
Na � Island you dey stay ? embarassed
Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by rexchazy(m): 9:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
That's the fake life you make 15 times the money you spend 15 time the money. Return on investment is zero

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by crazygod(m): 9:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
qtguru:
This is so dumb, who do you want to impress ? the rich people are more frugal than anything
True that. I watched a video of an American oap talking about Jay-Z. He said JayZ keeps getting richer and the same time he is wearing less designers. Wealthy people don't need to prove anything to anybody, their wealth simply speaks for them.
Warren Buffet still prefers to live in a 3 bedroom apartment. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by letitrainnow(m): 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
Cost of affluence
Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by Bamzyriches451: 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
Damn!
Funny how everyone up there is advising him on how he should spent his money but just give them that same opportunity and they will do more of what Saga is doing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by Amalekki: 9:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
qtguru:
Thank you. When people are told to be careful with inferiority complex they take it as an insult. It's not an insult, it's a mindset that could be addressed with proper conditioning.

As you rightly put it "rich people are more frugal than anything". It's only those with that dangerous complex that are looking at the cost of those things outside of the real you. That's why Dangote, Zuckerberg, Otedola, Gates, Jay Z and others are so comfortable even in cheap but decent slippers, t-shirts etc while our own Naira millionaires are busy suffering inside some masquerade regalia in the name of expensive fashion worthy of their newly found 'status'.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by Elidrisy20: 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
Your guys, na you be their papa ?
Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by LUAN(m): 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
SeaTrade:
The only reason a lot of people end up miserable,suicidal and feeling unacomplished is not because they aren't earning enough or aren't doing well,but solely because they want to live a lifestyle that their income can't support to impress people who shouldn't matter.
You can still live a good life in good Areas of ikotun,surulere,yaba and Co...
And why should any right thinking human pay N5.1m for rent?
It's not class,it's not nothing but pure stupidity!!no excuses.
How much be duplex for that same island?3 bedroom terrace kpata kpata N50m,and you are throwing 5.1m to rent house,craze!!!
Personally I use bank money to finance rents for my work spaces/facilities and pay installmettally over a period of 1 year every damn time because I don't want to waste time value of money on useless things such as rent,neither do I want to lose even an inch of purchasing power because of it.
Many people need finance education for real.
you seem good in financial analysis

1 Like

Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by tragergeorge(m): 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Rather than invest in skills, talents,enterprise and resources, youre forcing yourself to act like you belong in a league you dont belong to.

Don't build a career. Continue lavishing what you're opportunimed to have by chance. When the brook gets dried up, you'll understand what lack means. Dwib
he never said he broke or regretting,think this is for persons who are bugging him to send urgent 2k....
You never looked at the part when he said he's Makin 10times more now.....
If he was making 500k monthly and spending 200k before BBN,now he Makin 5m and spending 3m....he still gaining with his high better standard of living......
Everyone no go be dangote or Jeff. ... investing is not for everyone,and besides 9ja policies not helping investing, businesses are folding up everyday. .....
Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
Broke niggs won’t understand. When you get that money you’ll surely lavish a portion of it, it’s a MUST

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by CheedyJ(m): 9:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
Zubydeangelo:
U dey mind the madman?
Hahaha..like say dem put gun for him head to rent a 5.1m yearly apartment ..but that ur 'madman' comment got me laffing ..lol
Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by poiZon: 9:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
benjackugo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbZwpeEL3Kd/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
U no get zip for mouth...

Cho cho cho like some abused matket women..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Etinosa Idemudia Receives New Mercedes Benz As Gift In Dubai / Caroline Danjuma Shares Tagbo's Throwback Picture As A Kid / Bobrisky Blasts Mjautos, Car Dealer, Says "You Are Badluck"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.