Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,405 members, 7,864,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:56 AM

Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN (42539 Views)

"I’m Now A Wife" – Actress, Aisha Lawal Speaks On Dating Married Men / WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat / Banky W Wellington Running For House Of Representatives (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by saphiere(f): 9:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lies
Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by mrksquare: 9:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
rexchazy:
That's the fake life you make 15 times the money you spend 15 time the money. Return on investment is zero

There is what is called the Parkinson law. Which state that expenses rises in relation to an increase in income.

It isn't a matter of fake life. It is a common phenomenon in economics that finds expression in the lives of humans.

We all catch the bug the moment more quid keep trickling.

2 Likes

Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by ablejesus26(m): 9:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
qekng40:
Do you want us to contribute for your next rent or you're just showing off ?

All this wannabe Yeyebrities sef, must you talk everything??

I don't understand oo undecided
A state of emergency should be imposed on this attention seeking stupidity,e don too much abegii angry
Them dey talk se nepa no gree bring light and people dey run their business with too much expensive fuel and diesel dis one come here dey seek attention,no be crime be dat angry

Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by qekng40(f): 9:36pm On Mar 22, 2022
ablejesus26:

I don't understand oo undecided
A state of emergency should be imposed on this attention seeking stupidity,e don too much abegii angry
Them dey talk se nepa no gree bring light and people dey run their business with too much expensive fuel and diesel dis one come here dey seek attention,no be crime be dat angry

My tire is tired
Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by Worksunlimited: 9:38pm On Mar 22, 2022
Where is he paying 200k for rent?
Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by cybriz82(m): 9:38pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ode...
Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by Bmaster(m): 9:40pm On Mar 22, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Anyways, he has to impress Nina that he can take care of her. Men some men and toto sha
when all of us are not mad

Anyways,I fixed your sentence for ya

1 Like

Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by Obason22(m): 9:42pm On Mar 22, 2022
Who send u msg
Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by StAmbrose1(m): 9:42pm On Mar 22, 2022
SeaTrade:
The only reason a lot of people end up miserable,suicidal and feeling unacomplished is not because they aren't earning enough or aren't doing well,but solely because they want to live a lifestyle that their income can't support to impress people who shouldn't matter.
You can still live a good life in good Areas of ikotun,surulere,yaba and Co...
And why should any right thinking human pay N5.1m for rent?
That is the pressure to impress others once they get a little renown.
People with little astute mind can't manage such situation well.

It's not class,it's not nothing but pure stupidity!!no excuses.
How much be duplex for that same island?3 bedroom terrace kpata kpata N50m,and you are throwing 5.1m to rent house,craze!!!
Personally I use bank money to finance rents for my work spaces/facilities and pay installmettally over a period of 1 year every damn time because I don't want to waste time value of money on useless things such as rent,neither do I want to lose even an inch of purchasing power because of it.
Many people need finance education for real.

1 Like

Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by DoctorOlasDesk: 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
Bmaster:
when all of us are not mad

Anyways,I fixed your sentence for ya

grin
Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
DryMouth:
Na banana island you dey live?
Rent in chevron 3 bedroom flat cost 2.5m

Where you kon dey stay wey you dey pay 5.1m

Celebs sha

My guy dey find one for Chevron o abeg... 2 bed self he go collect.
For Udeco medical precisely

1 Like

Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by Lambarry1: 9:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ode Lele yio
Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by David160(m): 9:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by Mooh247: 9:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
Him papa rich nau. . That's why he is being foolish with money
Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

So i ask again After you cum wetin you gain
it's all vanity
Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by DryMouth: 9:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
snookcg:

My guy dey find one for Chevron o abeg... 2 bed self he go collect.
2 bedroom is 2m
Service charge 500k, light 55k per month.
I can give you the address if he is interested
Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by Munzy14(m): 9:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Anyways, he has to impress Nina that he can take care of her. Men and toto sha
Lmao
Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by Ferdinandu(m): 9:57pm On Mar 22, 2022
Well I'm sure he is from a wealthy family. Till I opened the thread and saw the face was when I even remembered the Guy and it is not yet a year they left BBN house. within the next three years, very few people will remember your name or face and source of income as a yeyebrity will dry up. Keep living fake life, don't go and learn how to invest and multiply the income you are making now. I don't want to hear contribute money for bingo because he needs help to pay medical bill in the future

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by Benwallt(m): 9:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
Your choice your headache. None of my business
Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by Ofiadiegwu: 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
AMGBoss:
Dude, you stayed in the house to it impress Nini. Now you are out of the house impressing people. Can you just be true to yourself for once?

"Fool and his money soon parted..."
This is one of the key lessons I learnt from the book:
The Richest Man in Babilon.
By George Classon.

Great book
Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by InvertedHammer: 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
/
Renting a place is never a problem.

Na rent renewal be the problem.

When the next rent is due, to pay the landlord another N5.1m go hard especially when he reason am say the 2 years rent fit get am a decent plot of land somewhere.

/

2 Likes

Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
Make I dey manage my two bedroom flat for half a million in peace
Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by Tranquility2345: 10:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
SeaTrade:
The only reason a lot of people end up miserable,suicidal and feeling unacomplished is not because they aren't earning enough or aren't doing well,but solely because they want to live a lifestyle that their income can't support to impress people who shouldn't matter.
You can still live a good life in good Areas of ikotun,surulere,yaba and Co...
And why should any right thinking human pay N5.1m for rent?
It's not class,it's not nothing but pure stupidity!!no excuses.
How much be duplex for that same island?3 bedroom terrace kpata kpata N50m,and you are throwing 5.1m to rent house,craze!!!
Personally I use bank money to finance rents for my work spaces/facilities and pay installmettally over a period of 1 year every damn time because I don't want to waste time value of money on useless things such as rent,neither do I want to lose even an inch of purchasing power because of it.
Many people need finance education for real.

What works for you does not have to work for others. Some people prefer to rent luxury flats for the convenience. Others prefer to buy houses and go through all kinds of maintenance BS that come with houses.

You suffer yourself today to buy property and invest for time value of money tomorrow but you don’t even know if you will live to see 50. You wey dey 40s and single and lonely. What will now happen to your properties after you kpai?

Oga this life is too short and unpredictable. Let each man live as they please. At the end, all man go die and return to dust and will not take the damn money and properties with them. To each his own jor….

2 Likes

Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by DaveJacuzie: 10:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
is 5.1m naira apartment not too small? you should look 15m naira apartment--that fits your status... IDOT!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by Tranquility2345: 10:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
Forest122:
As old as u are you can't buy a house � at agege, mower continue spending

Many people would rather rent a small place in a correct location than buy a mansion in agege and Mowe and die young of hbp from traffic and fearing omila visit every night….

6 Likes

Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by Tranquility2345: 10:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
crazygod:

True that. I watched a video of an American oap talking about Jay-Z. He said JayZ keeps getting richer and the same time he is wearing less designers. Wealthy people don't need to prove anything to anybody, their wealth simply speaks for them.
Warren Buffet still prefers to live in a 3 bedroom apartment. undecided

Stop for one moment and think about the stupidity in the sentence you have up there. Why will a man strive all his life to make billions of dollars and yet not spend it and be as frugal as a church rat? Does it make sense to you? Isn’t that a disease?

Warren Buffet is an old man in his 80s. You want him to start flexing up and down? This man has got private jets o if you don’t know. By the way, he doesn’t live in a 3 bedroom apartment. He lives in his old house that has been so renovated that it is now worth millions of dollars. Get your facts right.

Anybody that knows about Jay Z knows Jay Z blows money on luxuries. Stop talking nonesense. He doesn’t wear designers because he doesn’t want to give brands free endorsement. When you are a brand like Jay Z, why will you want to give Givenchy free advert by wearing their clothes? You go just open mouth waaaa.

7 Likes

Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by jaxxy(m): 10:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
Saga the stupidity u did with Nini isn't enough u have started another one outside the house?

Issokay

1 Like

Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
Only 5%ers are complaining and wailing the rest of 97%ers are enjoying....this one is 1.

The next one will be the identity of the man in aso rock....I hope most of you all will be alive the day it will be revealed by one angry politician
Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by snoopz: 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
Bros even if someone is paying for your tickets, na Still your decision to not take economy, una don sign up the moment you applied for bbn o
Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by Khaysee: 10:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
Saga G

Affordable men clothing clothing payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery
Re: Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN by crazygod(m): 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
Tranquility2345:

Stop for one moment and think about the stupidity in the sentence you have up there. Why will a man strive all his life to make billions of dollars and yet not spend it and be as frugal as a church rat? Does it make sense to you? Isn’t that a disease? Warren Buffet is an old man in his 80s. You want him to start flexing up and down? This man has got private jets o if you don’t know.

Anybody that knows about Jay Z knows Jay Z blows money on luxuries. Stop talking nonesense. He doesn’t wear designers because he doesn’t want to give brands free endorsement. When you are a brand like Jay Z, why will you want to give Givenchy free advert by wearing their clothes? You go just open mouth waaaa.
I usually don't reply scallywags like you who don't have a sense of decency and comportment when trying to pass an opinion. But I will make an exception. You definitely sound like spoilt brat that when you see little money, you will just spend it anyhow thinking you are living the life. First of all, I don't know JayZ personally but since you were just rushing with no brakes to mention me with insult, you would have read the part where I said I watched an American OAP talk about his lifestyle. Secondly, if you were a little patient and make research on Warren Buffet, you would have known he has always been prudent right from when he started making his millions. Come to think of it, I am not surprised. You actually sound very immature. You need to change the way you relate with people and talk (post) with class. cheers.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twitter User Says Asake’s Baggy Trouser Can Make 45 Skirts For Ayra Starr / “My Heart, My Soul For You” — Tacha Gets Flowers From Naira Marley (Video) / Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.