Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another - Car Talk (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another (57112 Views)

Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate / Bringing a Mercedes from Lagos to Calabar; and my tough ordeals! / Look At How Someone Converted A Mercedes Benz To A Rolls Royce (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Rodeoz(m): 10:25am On Mar 23, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
How come you are eating snakes on your other thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7042106/look-snake-just-killed

I thought I am the only one that noticed.
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by frankson1(m): 10:25am On Mar 23, 2022
franchasng:
All Putin supporters will burn in deep hell so be careful angry

Nahh! Things has to be done the right way.
As for Putin, I just like the man.
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by darthv: 10:26am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
lol, I can simply show you my invoice of my recent repairs because I crashed the car after I bought it. All parts where changed including the compressor to a brand new one. Perhaps that should make you shut up.
you going to talk yourself into trouble in real life, you talk/ subtely brag too much .
Before you come for me.
I got cash, I mean cash....
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by SLOVFO(m): 10:27am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
I gues your ignorant is too much. I live in an estate which is the most expensive in Enugu. zoo estate, I'm a single man, with no family only 2 or 3 rooms max is what I need and where I stay I pay 1.2mil a year at zoo estate for my 2 room self con. When

Make Una see Zoo estate Enugu. The environment na die grin

Your earlier post about snake eating grin

2 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Thorondor: 10:28am On Mar 23, 2022
Don’t worry, your village people soon are gona take the attention off you and you go put your eyes elsewhere
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by melodyisaac: 10:28am On Mar 23, 2022
SLOVFO:

Make Una see Zoo estate Enugu. The environment na die grin

Your earlier post about snake eating grin

Bro don't mind the idiot. Once they get pictures from the internet they come online to post nonsense .
Nairaland will make you envy people you're one million times better than if you're not careful
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by udemzyudex(m): 10:31am On Mar 23, 2022
Nahunger:

Mr this is too much information you are putting out here, stop falling for cheap trick to lure you out for possible attack....

Remove all this personal information ASAP

Yet you quote the same information you want him to remove.
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Chiefecho(m): 10:34am On Mar 23, 2022
Datboredberri:
Eating snakes? It's not an African delicacy... What's wrong with you?
Walai I like this girl
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Nahunger(m): 10:35am On Mar 23, 2022
udemzyudex:

Yet you quote the same information you want him to remove.

Wise one...
Take kola and gin and GTF away from my mention
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Ishilove: 10:36am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
hmmm. Are u sure? As your grandparents nah. We it eat here with dog meat wella
This is uber gross. As a dog lover and owner, eating dog meat is like cannibalism.
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Nahunger(m): 10:36am On Mar 23, 2022
Ojemedad:

The guy nor wise
Lol
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by SLOVFO(m): 10:38am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
I gues your ignorant is too much. I live in an estate which is the most expensive in Enugu. zoo estate, I'm a single man, with no family only 2 or 3 rooms max is what I need and where I stay I pay 1.2mil a year at zoo estate for my 2 room self con. When

Make Una see Zoo estate's environment. The most expensive estate in Enugu grin

Your earlier thread...https://www.nairaland.com/7042106/look-snake-just-killed

2 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by melodyisaac: 10:39am On Mar 23, 2022
condralbedez:
I dey Enugu,abeg I fit come dey squat with you

Check his snake thread, that's the most expensive Estate in enugu I wish you Goodluck squatting in such environment grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by maiquel: 10:39am On Mar 23, 2022
Datboredberri:

Some men thinking money impresses women... Smh

No one cares...

Use a taxi...

If you're good, you have nothing to fear... The police would let you be...
...but they are. It's a hard truth
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Smartlight(m): 10:39am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
it was nice you had to quote me. I don't even know the email I registered nairaland with. Contact me directly here bornsiv234@gmail.com
please sir just a guideline on to acquire this skill.please can I send you a pm .
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 23, 2022
Caseless:
do you know anything about IS250 sport and its maintenance?
Am not sure but depending on the year if it’s 2008 - 2011 somewhere around 100k - 500k a year depending on how often you drive it, how good your road is, and that is if you aren’t involved in any damaging accidents oh.

This estimate is for minor fixes, tire changes, oil change and regular servicing. Then maybe something a bit major like shock changes, steering problem etc. but if you don’t fix any major issue 100k can take care of it in a year.
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Chiefecho(m): 10:41am On Mar 23, 2022
This guy created this thread to insult people
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by philipobiz: 10:42am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
I just showed you a scan of my car, have you ever paid upto 10k to scan your car. This should have made you shut up but you still want to talk. At my age, have you even dreamed of buying a car at 24? I've spent some money to fix my car, I am only complaining of the attention I am getting is becoming too much and not the expense, you're so dumb that you can't read to understand. And for your information, I had an es350 2015 before I bought this Mercedes. If you want more pictures I can show you too
You are seeking attention here already. Besides, you should be intelligent enough to deal with the problem rather than coming here
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Slimdaddy27(m): 10:42am On Mar 23, 2022
Bro me self wan work from home oo

If possible seriously ...link me please
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Method147(m): 10:43am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
which people?
. Ur village pple
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Chiefecho(m): 10:45am On Mar 23, 2022
[
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by condralbedez: 10:45am On Mar 23, 2022
melodyisaac:

Check his snake thread, that's the most expensive Estate in enugu I wish you Goodluck squatting in such environment grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin I just dey whine am my guy.You can't even get three bedroom flat at Zoo estate at such amount that he mentioned. cheesy
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by MansoryMX(m): 10:46am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
I'll be 25 this year. I got my first Mercedes c300, around last month. But I'm not a guy who likes making noise, however this issue has become serious to me At first it was nice as I needed a car just to cruise. Since I work from home, however it has turned to serious billing from Police officers. Dem no dey ask me of my particulars again, the way they worship me, even young boys clear roads for me hoping that I dash them money. I actually don't like the attention this car is giving me. I'm not a womaniser, still single pursuing that bag, but if I get a good woman here I can take her.

Guys, how else can I avoid getting all this attention in this old outdated Mercedes Benz of mine.

You nor want attention and you go buy Benz. You well so? Sell it and go for bank 2016-2018 Corolla sport or one of these latest Hyundai. Thank me later
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Chiefecho(m): 10:46am On Mar 23, 2022
SLOVFO:

Your earlier thread...https://www.nairaland.com/7042106/look-snake-just-killed

Make Una see Zoo estate's environment. The most expensive estate in Enugu

Leave the mumu

He said am Just 25 and I do this I do that

Like say people wey him old pass never get more than that
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by TheOldGods: 10:46am On Mar 23, 2022
Cokahot:
U no get money. If u have up to 70m in assets,if not.
Keep hyping tour broke self. U can never buy a toks benz and it starts giving u diff issues. U r poor and rushed a cheap naija used c300. Odeh. My weekly budget is 25k ,can u afford that or more . Foo l. U fit no even get any shi t. Dumb daydreamer middle man
lol, I bought it toks. Direct from USA, no single accident. Clean history,
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Chiefsir(m): 10:47am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:

I followed your initial post and your comments. You are poor mentally
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by SarkinYarki: 10:48am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
yeah, that I drive a million naira car doesn't stop me from being an African foodie

Na that compound you kill the snake ?

1 Like

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by kobarney(m): 10:48am On Mar 23, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
How come you are eating snakes on your other thread

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by lexman200(m): 10:48am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
I'll be 25 this year. I got my first Mercedes c300, around last month. But I'm not a guy who likes making noise, however this issue has become serious to me At first it was nice as I needed a car just to cruise. Since I work from home, however it has turned to serious billing from Police officers. Dem no dey ask me of my particulars again, the way they worship me, even young boys clear roads for me hoping that I dash them money. I actually don't like the attention this car is giving me.womaniser, still single pursuing that bag, but if I get a good woman here I can take her.

Guys, how else can I avoid getting all this attention in this old outdated Mercedes Benz of mine.
whats the year of the benz you drive?

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by alphabbey1(m): 10:53am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
you made a mistake bro. You could have bought it here in naija. Mine is also denso OEM.
Honestly, I checked naija before concluding to get it overseas but I saw none. The one a guy on nairaland, popular in the auto section even want to sell, he called it 350k.... Would have even pay for it but he will just waybill it from Abuja and I don't wanna pay first without seeing what am paying for to avoid story that touch.... but is there a company that sells Denson compressors in this country ? Or it is the benz company you took it to that bought everything....
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by NorthernersSuck: 10:58am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
which people?

Your village people of course
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by oladotunfelix2: 11:03am On Mar 23, 2022
Scammer watch �����. Run oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

5 Ways To Identify Bullet Proof Cars On Nigerian Roads. / List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User / What Does 2.4L Really Mean In A Engine Of Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.