Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another (57114 Views)

Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate / Bringing a Mercedes from Lagos to Calabar; and my tough ordeals! / Look At How Someone Converted A Mercedes Benz To A Rolls Royce (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by lilzeel(m): 5:22am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
make I shock you small. I'm not bragging, but let me just show you something

The picture below is just a small screenshot of my contracts. Currently I charge 25$per hr, and I'm doing 3 contracts, as you can see I make 1000$ every week from the contract, if you look closely you will see a contract that has been running since nov19. That 1k every week, now the extra 3 contracts is also 1k a week, but you can only see 1 that I just started today which made it 4. I work anytime I like, I can do 40 hours in just 2 days, 20hrs per day etc. Now times 4k$ a week by 580. That's how much I just make in a week. Ask me to teach you a skill young man and stop this stupidity

Bro make God continue de bless your hustle oh

This particular post draw my attention oh. Please can you teach me the skills? My hustle red bro with naija current economic crises. Na beg I de beg bro help.

1 Like

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by bosco9: 5:27am On Mar 23, 2022
Funny thread grin grin grin

Funny people grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Tokskob2008: 5:32am On Mar 23, 2022
Enough dickkk measuring contest on this tread and one begins to wonder what it's all about actually...

Funny thing is when you ask them (online billionaires) to show you the way now they go mute...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by SmartPolician: 6:03am On Mar 23, 2022
Datboredberri:

Some men thinking money impresses women... Smh

No one cares...

Use a taxi...

If you're good, you have nothing to fear... The police would let you be...

What did I just read?

Are you saying that money doesn't impress women?

3 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by uchman(m): 6:09am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
I just showed you a scan of my car, have you ever paid upto 10k to scan your car. This should have made you shut up but you still want to talk. At my age, have you even dreamed of buying a car at 24? I've spent some money to fix my car, I am only complaining of the attention I am getting is becoming too much and not the expense, you're so dumb that you can't read to understand. And for your information, I had an es350 2015 before I bought this Mercedes. If you want more pictures I can show you too

You boast too much man,
Yes, you are rich and you know that plenty Nairalanders are not, why not do give away to help the poor or use your money to solve your problems and spare us this space

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by uchman(m): 6:11am On Mar 23, 2022
Saint1960:

Claiming you not a show off yet you just did telling us the nature of your job
Oga if attention isn’t what you want
Guy go for a lesser car and quit making noise here

He just picked recently and the money still dey sharck am.
Normal life style of Yahoo guys, people wey dey chop other people sweat.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by uchman(m): 6:13am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
I gues your ignorant is too much. I live in an estate which is the most expensive in Enugu. zoo estate, I'm a single man, with no family only 2 or 3 rooms max is what I need and where I stay I pay 1.2mil a year at zoo estate for my 2 room self con. When

You will be a talkative in real life.
With this your write up, I can tell much about you because you have already exposed yourself that much here.

Do you think that you are the richest here on Nairaland?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Dangrace01: 6:15am On Mar 23, 2022
I sells xars

1 Like

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by lordchiz(m): 6:19am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:

The picture below is just a small screenshot of my contracts. Currently I charge 25$per hr, and I'm doing 3 contracts, as you can see I make 1000$ every week from the contract, if you look closely you will see a contract that has been running since nov19. That 1k every week, now the extra 3 contracts is also 1k a week, but you can only see 1 that I just started today which made it 4. I work anytime I like, I can do 40 hours in just 2 days, 20hrs per day etc. Now times 4k$ a week by 580. That's how much I just make in a week. Ask me to teach you a skill young man and stop this stupidity
Bro please show me the way...
I don suffer tire

4 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by uchman(m): 6:23am On Mar 23, 2022
SmartPolician:

What did I just read?

Are you saying that money doesn't impress women?

Money impresses everybody bro.
Why women all the time, haven't you seen a woman that her money will impress you?

2 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by franchasng: 6:24am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
I'll be 25 this year. I got my first Mercedes c300, around last month. But I'm not a guy who likes making noise, however this issue has become serious to me At first it was nice as I needed a car just to cruise. Since I work from home, however it has turned to serious billing. Police officers no dey ask me of my particulars again, the way they worship me, even young boys clear roads for me hoping that I dash them money. I actually don't like the attention this car is giving me. I'm not a womaniser, still single pursuing that bag, but if I get a good woman here I can take her.

Guys, how else can I avoid getting all this attention in this old outdated Mercedes Benz of mine.
Benz c300 is not an exotic car, its a basic car, and seems yours is 2010 model which is already phased out long time ago.

I still wonder why people buy the car cos it doesn't have the Benz aura that comes with Benz cars.

Maybe you are living in a rural area or outskirts of the city or a small town like Ibadan, Abeokuta, Akure, Abakaliki, Awka etc. Or you look too young and they believe you don't worth the car and maybe thinking you are into Yahoo.

I am saying this cos that c300 is a basic car at the same level with Camry 2011 or 2012 at most.

Since its giving you unnecessary attention you don't like, sell it and get a basic car common to your environment, a Camry 2009 to 2010 should be fine for you

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by FairlyUSEDpussy: 6:28am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:

Bro fashy those ones abeeg.......
Pls......can u introduce me to what u do too??
Thanks......
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by TheOldGods: 6:29am On Mar 23, 2022
konfusedgee:

This boy, you just gave out your location,, someone can track you and your car and cause you harm with all this bragging you are doing, I thought you get sense but you be money miss road
yeah, I did, he can come.
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by franchasng: 6:30am On Mar 23, 2022
uchman:

With this your write up, I can tell much about you because you have already exposed yourself that much here.

lol, he is still very young and seeing some little change so its expected of him to act the way he does now cos its not easy to be making some money at his age in a dead economy like Nigeria where his seniors are struggling to eat in a day, so forgive him cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by TheOldGods: 6:31am On Mar 23, 2022
franchasng:
Benz c300 is not an exotic car, its a basic car, and seems yours is 2010 model which is already phased out long time ago.

I still wonder why people buy the car cos it doesn't have the Benz aura that comes with Benz cars.

Maybe you are living in a rural area or outskirts of the city or a small town like Ibadan, Abeokuta, Akure, Abakaliki, Awka etc. Or you look too young and they believe you don't worth the car and maybe thinking you are into Yahoo.

I am saying this cos that c300 is a basic car at the same level with Camry 2011 or 2012 at most.

Since its giving you unnecessary attention you don't like, sell it and get a basic car common to your environment, a Camry 2009 to 2010 should be fine for you
it's a 2013 sir. And they wrote it luxury sport 4matic. Luxury the key word, but I'm not denying the fact it's old. grin

5 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by TheOldGods: 6:32am On Mar 23, 2022
Dangrace01:
I sells xars
nice ride

2 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by TheOldGods: 6:33am On Mar 23, 2022
uchman:

did you see where I said I was the richest or even rich at all. I'm not rich oo, I'm. Or even near rich at all. I made a post that I'm getting attention, then you leave the right comments and start disturbing me.

4 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by franchasng: 6:36am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
it's a 2013 sir. And they wrote it luxury sport 4matic. Luxury the key word, but I'm not denying the fact it's old. grin
lol. I just saw where you mentioned your location. Maybe your location is the reason why you get all those attention but Enugu is a big city, especially if you are living around Independence layout and nearby environs.

Are you staying at Abapa or inside New Heaven? Lol, maybe you relocate to Independence layout.

2013 c300 will look flashy in a small town though, sell it get a basic car like camry or Hyundai to give you a civil servant look to avoid Police harrassment and being targeted by kidnappers or robbers.

What you need now is disguise not showoff cos Nigeria is no longer as before unless u are ready to pay the price when it comes.

7 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by TheOldGods: 6:37am On Mar 23, 2022
uchman:

He just picked recently and the money still dey sharck am.
Normal life style of Yahoo guys, people wey dey chop other people sweat.
Another mumu in the loose, instead of him to go through the thread and see what's happening, he comes here to write yahoo boy. You think everyone is like you or you family that are into fraud.

10 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by TheOldGods: 6:39am On Mar 23, 2022
franchasng:
lol. I just saw where you mentioned your location. Maybe your location is the reason why you get all those attention but Enugu is a big city, especially if you are living around Independence layout and nearby environs.

Are you staying at Abapa or inside New Heaven? Lol, maybe you relocate to Independence layout.

2013 c300 will look flashy in a small town though, sell it get a basic car like camry or Hyundai to give you a civil servant look to avoid Police harrassment and being targeted by kidnappers or robbers.

What you need now is disguise not showoff cos Nigeria is no longer as before unless u are ready to pay the price when it comes.
thanks boss. I was thinking of just buying a range rover sport or lexus RX which one would you think looks less classy?
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by TheOldGods: 6:45am On Mar 23, 2022
lilzeel:

Bro make God continue de bless your hustle oh

This particular post draw my attention oh. Please can you teach me the skills? My hustle red bro with naija current economic crises. Na beg I de beg bro help.
I'm a general giver, as long you want to learn, you also earn dollars and buy Benz, old model like me grin grin grin where is your location

3 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by TheOldGods: 6:48am On Mar 23, 2022
franchasng:
lol, he is still very young and seeing some little change so its expected of him to act the way he does now cos its not easy to be making some money at his age in a dead economy like Nigeria where his seniors are struggling to eat in a day, so forgive him cheesy
yes boss. If you call 2.5 million a week little change, ha abeg make I come make you teach me work my lord.
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by franchasng: 6:51am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
thanks boss. I was thinking of just buying a range rover sport or lexus RX which one would you think looks less classy?
If you would take my advice, buy a Hyundai accent 2012 or 2010 Kia Rio. These are cars seen as civil servant and Bankers cars in Nigeria, and it will take the eyes of Police off from you cos one jealous nodowell Police can stop you one day and tag you a Yahoo boy and before you prove your innocence you maybe gone. I know what I am saying.

All you need now is a car that will move you around without unnecessary attention until you attain a certain age in Nigeria.

What matters is how much you have in your bank and how easy you can solve financial issues without stress.

Even if you like girls, a basic car will still attract decent chicks to you with the wave of ritual killings in Nigeria, an expensive ride will mostly attract high class call girls who have seen it all and have crossed the sea and no longer afraid of any man, you don't need such runs girls before they ruin your life with ill luck.

Don't buy Range Rover, it's a trouble car, the wiring have issue, the balloon issue when it starts can run you mental. Leave luxury cars for now, invest in landed properties as many as you can get, a time must come when you wont be getting much remote contracts as you are getting now. The nest you build now will save you from heavy rainfall tomorrow.

Invest massively in landed properties in and outside Enugu. Owerri is cool, Onitsha is cool. Lagos is cool too

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by lilzeel(m): 6:54am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:

Bros you no reply to people wey need you to epp them oh na people you de compete with you de respond to. Typical of a naija Igbo man who will not show others the way but will find joy to intimidate them as per the wealth he has gathered. If you can't help anyone with what you do or know keep quiet and stop coming here to disturb us with noise, naija is a stock of problem on it own. See how many people above including myself wey quote you for help even to reply but you can type to people who will add nothing but bash only to you. Wahala be like wetin again....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by EGBEDA101: 6:55am On Mar 23, 2022
franchasng:
If you would take my advice, buy a Hyundai accent 2012 or 2010 Kia Rio. These are cars seen as civil servant and Bankers cars in Nigeria, and it will take the eyes of Police off from you cos one jealous nodowell Police can stop you one day and tag you a Yahoo boy and before you prove your innocence you maybe gone. I know what I am saying.

All you need now is a car that will move you around without unnecessary attention until you attain a certain age in Nigeria.

What matters is how much you have in your bank and how easy you can solve financial issues without stress.

Even if you like girls, a basic car will still attract decent chicks to you with the wave of ritual killings in Nigeria, an expensive ride will mostly attract high class call girls who have seen it all and have crossed the sea and no longer afraid of any man, you don't need such runs girls before they ruin your life with ill luck.

Don't buy Range Rover, it's a trouble car, the wiring have issue, the balloon issue when it starts can run you mental. Leave luxury cars for now, invest in landed properties as many as you can get, a time must come when you wont be getting much remote contracts as you are getting now. The nest you build now will save you from heavy rainfall tomorrow.

Invest massively in landed properties in and outside Enugu. Owerri is cool, Onitsha is cool. Lagos is cool too

Op, follow this advice and you'll be glad you did.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by franchasng: 6:56am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
yes boss. If you call 2.5 million a week little change, ha abeg make I come make you teach me work my lord.
its a good income in Nigeria. That income in Nigeria qualifies you as rich to be honest.

If you are sure you make that much at your age, you are doing very well, keep it up but please invest heavily now cos it won't be permanent like that cos younger people will come up with better skille, and demand will definitely change, the platform can change policies that may affect you. Government policies too can affect your job, etc.

Invest massively in landed properties in different cities now and always buy land in estates since you can afford it now. Buy lands with government papers and if possible process the CofO and fence.

This will give you some future security. Think future now, don't be carried away now okay. All the best.

Also remember your parents, your struggling relatives and the less privileged now, help them too. Stay blessed

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by EGBEDA101: 7:03am On Mar 23, 2022
lilzeel:

Bros you no reply to people wey need you to epp them oh na people you de compete with you de respond to. Typical of a naija Igbo man who will not show others the way but will find joy to intimidate them as per the wealth he has gathered. If you can't help anyone with what you do or know keep quiet and stop coming here to disturb us with noise, naija is a stock of problem on it own. See how many people above including myself wey quote you for help even to reply but you can type to people who will add nothing but bash only to you. Wahala be like wetin again....

Bros, why are you angry like this?

The young man paid the price of learning a digital skill through sleepless nights, paying for courses or watching YouTube videos.

As soon as I saw the screenshot he uploaded, I immediately knew what he does and the site he earns from.

I may not be earning as much as him but it's still the digital skill I learnt off YouTube that's putting food on my table today.

Go to YouTube, download videos and learn a digital skill, monitize on freelance sites like Fiverr and Uowork( as in Ops case).

Nobody has the luxury of time to spoonfed others.

You can do it yourself over time.

Cheers bro!

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by franchasng: 7:06am On Mar 23, 2022
lilzeel:

Change that mindset that successful Igbo men are like what you described, its fallacy. I am a proud Igbo man and I don't think I fit into your description.

These things are based on individual personalities.

But then, the op or any other person doesn't need to teach you what he does to earn a living, he can help you or others he wishes to help with startup capital to venture into their own choice business or to nurture their own ideas.

That he is succeeding as a freelance coder or programmer or designer or whatever doesn't mean you or me will. Some people maybe good in same skill but won't be able to get jobs, they might be finding it difficult in winning bids or getting contracts.

Many years ago when i was into freelancing on upwork and fiverr, i win bids even in jobs I don't have skills to handle, so i then source for experts and hire to do the job and we split the money. Some of these guys who are gurus then will be asking me how I get my jobs, while me that lack the skillset will be winning the jobs meant for them, you see how life works grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by TheOldGods: 7:07am On Mar 23, 2022
lilzeel:

I'm slowly replying everyone, and I've replied one person. And for your information I don't have to reply you, I'm not the reason for your lack of success, instead to kindly remind me that I have not yet replied you, you decided to insult me. Well now I've replied you, and I don't feel like helping you. Have a good day.

14 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by TheOldGods: 7:10am On Mar 23, 2022
franchasng:
Change that mindset that successful Igbo men are like what you described, its fallacy. I am a proud Igbo man and I don't think I fit into your description.

These things are based on individual personalities.

But then, the op or any other person doesn't need to teach you what he does to earn a living, he can help you or others he wishes to help with startup capital to venture into their own choice business or to nurture their own ideas.

That he is succeeding as a freelance coder or programmer or designer or whatever doesn't mean you or me will. Some people maybe good in same skill but won't be able to get jobs, they might be finding it difficult in winning bids or getting contracts.

Many years ago when i was into freelancing on upwork and fiverr, i win bids even in jobs I don't have skills to handle, so i then source for experts and hire to do the job and we split the money. Some of these guys who are gurus then will be asking me how I get my jobs, while me that lack the skillset will be winning the jobs meant for them, you see how life works grin
see me oo, as if I'm the one that made him poor. People and their hates for successful people. I made a friend who was a freelancer, but he built an app, and now makes 6k$ a month. I'm also thinking of doing that and dumping freelancing.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by TheOldGods: 7:11am On Mar 23, 2022
franchasng:
its a good income in Nigeria. That income in Nigeria qualifies you as rich to be honest.

If you are sure you make that much at your age, you are doing very well, keep it up but please invest heavily now cos it won't be permanent like that cos younger people will come up with better skille, and demand will definitely change, the platform can change policies that may affect you. Government policies too can affect your job, etc.

Invest massively in landed properties in different cities now and always buy land in estates since you can afford it now. Buy lands with government papers and if possible process the CofO and fence.

This will give you some future security. Think future now, don't be carried away now okay. All the best.

Also remember your parents, your struggling relatives and the less privileged now, help them too. Stay blessed
yes I know it won't be permanent, nothing last forever. Thanks too for the advice I appreciate alot boss

4 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Ungodly: 7:14am On Mar 23, 2022
raymondhillmimi:
Lol, so why are you complaining of the billing if you aren't broke? You paid 30k to scan the car and you call it maintance grin bro you just fall your hand by yourself and not worthy to own a Benz.

That car will make you cough out over 2m a year on maintenance so believe me you haven't even started.

Yes I have enough money to buy a 20m car, it's not about taste but simple common sense. I don't need it, at least not at the moment, when am in the right environment where 20m benz is a normal ride then I'll buy it. If that car is attracting too much attention it means you are living in the wrong place to begin with and putting yourself in danger considering the security challenges in the country. If you are really a big boy and rich, relocate to places with 5m rent and this car will look like an ordinary taxi to everyone there.
Do people even read to understand at all? He complained not about the maintenance of the car but the attentions he’s getting from the car. That’s two different thing. Dumbness is written all over this comment, please take it down.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

5 Ways To Identify Bullet Proof Cars On Nigerian Roads. / List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User / Are These Not The Most Creative Bus Advertising You Have Ever Seen? (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.