Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another - Car Talk (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another (57142 Views)

Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate / Bringing a Mercedes from Lagos to Calabar; and my tough ordeals! / Look At How Someone Converted A Mercedes Benz To A Rolls Royce (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Lekan239(m): 10:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
Maxxim:

This is a joke right?
not at all. If you see a multi milloniare with a 4millon naialra car, then probably he his spending his millions through another means. In this life, people cut their coat according to thier sizes. Cars, houses etc are necessities. If a human has the wealth to buy the best of the necessities, we will.
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by emahnueel99(m): 10:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Veeryeasy(m): 10:56pm On Mar 23, 2022
Someone who was in the trenches eating snake, is having Benz issues... I'm more worried about your mental health

7 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by franchasng: 11:03pm On Mar 23, 2022
ADude:

To be honest investment returns is guaranteed. My short term goal is to scale production to about 3,000 monthly.
Currently, I do about 1,500 which is like twice in 4months due to space, which is sold completely within 3-days after grow out. In essence roi is assured .I also plan to start smoking & probably try my hand on exporting (another ripe market) within the said timeframe.

Greatest risks & challenges?
To be candid, that's going to be lack of proper experiential knowledge of the business vis-a-vis understanding how fishes react, we can also throw in not having a good grasp of the market. All of this I have a good handle on.
Theft, might come in next here only that I am always around, even when I can finally move & get a security person for the night, measures are already thought out to mitigate & curb that end.

The truth remain that fish is very profitable if knowledge is placed ahead & the work is done.

I think its the right time i appeal for your email address or something in order to expound better.
Sorry for the late reply though I was off here for a while
Okay good..

what about disease or epidemic outbreak and death of the fish ?

When is the right time to invest and how long to get returns?

1 Like

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 24, 2022
I dey enugu like you bro, put me through make i be big dawg like you..more blessings
TheOldGods:
I'm a general giver, as long you want to learn, you also earn dollars and buy Benz, old model like me grin grin grin where is your location
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by ADude(m): 3:46am On Mar 24, 2022
franchasng:
Okay good..

what about disease or epidemic outbreak and death of the fish ?

When is the right time to invest and how long to get returns?

Fishes don't experience epidemic outbreak like other livestocks do, diseases and epidemic outbreak in fishes are mainly dependent on two things; water & food.
If this two are vetted especially water, deaths will be nothing but the expected mortality. Its almost impossible to breed fishes and not have certain percentage of death, at most 10%.

The key is frequent change of water, and for proper growth regular feeding and proper feeding size as at when due.

The right time to invest is always NOW. Normally, Fish take some certain months before harvest (4months 3weeks preferably), expect returns to start pouring in at this time.
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by cardoctor(m): 8:21am On Mar 24, 2022
You didnt state the year of manufacture for this car. What year pls?
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by franchasng: 9:46am On Mar 24, 2022
ADude:

Fishes don't experience epidemic outbreak like other livestocks do, diseases and epidemic outbreak in fishes are mainly dependent on two things; water & food.
If this two are vetted especially water, deaths will be nothing but the expected mortality. Its almost impossible to breed fishes and not have certain percentage of death, at most 10%.

The key is frequent change of water, and for proper growth regular feeding and proper feeding size as at when due.

The right time to invest is always NOW. Normally, Fish take some certain months before harvest (4months 3weeks preferably), expect returns to start pouring in at this time.
Okay, quote me next month around 28th lets see what happens
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by lilzeel(m): 10:11am On Mar 24, 2022
foolbuster:

Lolz. Na your type dey always chant silly phrases like "i no get money, i no get money, God when? oluwa pick my call" etc.
But brain you no get, your mind na hate and jealousy full am, how are you ever gonna make money? anyway not everyone is meant to be wealthy sha aaa. Continue wallowing in hate and tribalism. wretched fool.

Ahahahaha, see mumu wey de use 100naira data take do nairaland. Na your entire clan and generation go die wretched fool.
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by ADude(m): 10:32am On Mar 24, 2022
franchasng:

OK boss wink
Many thanks!
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by franchasng: 11:08am On Mar 24, 2022
ADude:

OK boss wink
Many thanks!
we bless God bro
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Dybala11(m): 6:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
TheOldGods:
not all that looks dirty are actually dirty wink
Hmmm, all the best then. grin
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Gunboyrich: 6:11pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hello boss... Please... respond to my mail... If possible, I need your whatsap number sir.. I want to discuss some stuffs with you as I need some advise urgently..... I just graduated...
Thank you sir
raymondhillmimi:
Am not sure but depending on the year if it’s 2008 - 2011 somewhere around 100k - 500k a year depending on how often you drive it, how good your road is, and that is if you aren’t involved in any damaging accidents oh.

This estimate is for minor fixes, tire changes, oil change and regular servicing. Then maybe something a bit major like shock changes, steering problem etc. but if you don’t fix any major issue 100k can take care of it in a year.
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Caseless: 7:07am On Mar 28, 2022
raymondhillmimi:
Am not sure but depending on the year if it’s 2008 - 2011 somewhere around 100k - 500k a year depending on how often you drive it, how good your road is, and that is if you aren’t involved in any damaging accidents oh.

This estimate is for minor fixes, tire changes, oil change and regular servicing. Then maybe something a bit major like shock changes, steering problem etc. but if you don’t fix any major issue 100k can take care of it in a year.
Thank you so very much. I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by SUPRRA: 3:46pm On Mar 30, 2022
which biz u dey do
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by nedekid: 2:09am On Apr 17, 2022
raymondhillmimi:
Lol, so why are you complaining of the billing if you aren't broke? You paid 30k to scan the car and you call it maintance grin bro you just fall your hand by yourself and not worthy to own a Benz.

That car will make you cough out over 2m a year on maintenance so believe me you haven't even started.

Yes I have enough money to buy a 20m car, it's not about taste but simple common sense. I don't need it, at least not at the moment, when am in the right environment where 20m benz is a normal ride then I'll buy it. If that car is attracting too much attention it means you are living in the wrong place to begin with and putting yourself in danger considering the security challenges in the country. If you are really a big boy and rich, relocate to places with 5m rent and this car will look like an ordinary taxi to everyone there.
Chai!!
There is God ohh!
See confirmed analysis. shocked
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by ADude(m): 9:27am On Apr 27, 2022
franchasng:

Yes boss
Good morning @Franchasng, trust you're having a good month. Yes, I know today is 27th and not 28th yet. I felt I should quote you nonetheless.
Do have a great day boss.
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by ADude(m): 8:23am On Apr 28, 2022
franchasng:
Good morning boss!
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by ADude(m): 11:48am On Jul 21, 2022
franchasng:

Hello boss
How do I get you back at the table its been awhile, trust you're good?
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Bagayoko9: 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2022
"That car will make you cough out over 2m a year on maintenance so believe me you haven't even started"

I think you've got a lemon on your hand if your car costs you 2m/yr for maintenance.

I've driven my 2016 c400 for almost 4 years now without a SINGLE thing going bad, it only costs me octane boosters & regular service
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by JayJay1001: 12:12pm On Nov 18, 2022
TheOldGods:
I'll be 25 this year. I got my first Mercedes c300, around last month. But I'm not a guy who likes making noise, however this issue has become serious to me At first it was nice as I needed a car just to cruise. Since I work from home, however it has turned to serious billing from Police officers. Dem no dey ask me of my particulars again, the way they worship me, even young boys clear roads for me hoping that I dash them money. I actually don't like the attention this car is giving me. I'm not a womaniser, still single pursuing that bag, but if I get a good woman here I can take her.

Guys, how else can I avoid getting all this attention in this old outdated Mercedes Benz of mine.
boss show me way
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by HumanCalc: 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2022
I don't grab and I really do not care. Don't mistake my response to your thread for an interest in your person.
This is an old thread I know but this reply cracked me up so bad grin grin grin

Who asked the guy for Bleep sake?����

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Are These Not The Most Creative Bus Advertising You Have Ever Seen? (PHOTOS) / Obi Okeke Buys Arnold Schwarzenegger's Bugatti For $2.5m (Photos) / What Does 2.4L Really Mean In A Engine Of Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.