Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Customer Review Of DSTV, TSTV And Yayi-tv. The best for you. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Customer Review Of DSTV, TSTV And Yayi-tv. The best for you. (2081 Views)

Customer Review Of TSTV Services / IPTV Better Than DSTV,TSTV Any Other Services Out There / Dstv/tstv What You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customer Review Of DSTV, TSTV And Yayi-tv. The best for you. by chatinent: 9:05am On Mar 23, 2022
Sequel to the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7042327/customer-review-tstv-services/3#111284435

Hi,

As sb who has used DSTv, TSTV and Yayi-TV, I can tell you that there is more to it. The OP in the other thread is prolly new to free-to-air channels.

If you are a pro in sat tech, you'll know all what the OP was explaining are free to air channels.

For a truth, DSTv will lose many customers! And all these super paid SATs don't really like this free to air providers...even a bit!

I am not an agent of any tho...but you guys need to try Yayi-TV.

All its channels is in HD.

One trick to enjoy over 400 channels is meeting a sat engineer and telling them to use 4lnbs with diff sat on the dish (a big dish).

The beauty about Yayi-TV is you can also watch live matches if you love football. You can subscribe too and it's not as outrageous as DSTv and its subsidiaries! And more to that, whether you subscribe or not, those free to air channels are free to air for life!

How do I know all these? I do because I use it and I enjoy over 400 channels! I haven't subscribed since last year May I bought it. Just buy the decorder, a big dish, and four LNBs.

Yes four LNBs..and an engineer who knows his job. You'll be glad you did!

You can ask me questions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customer Review Of DSTV, TSTV And Yayi-tv. The best for you. by MYND44issaSMOKER: 9:43am On Mar 23, 2022
How much for the yayi TV decoder or dish...
Re: Customer Review Of DSTV, TSTV And Yayi-tv. The best for you. by Watianoengineer(m): 9:50am On Mar 23, 2022
chatinent:
Sequel to the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7042327/customer-review-tstv-services/3#111284435

Hi,

As sb who has used DSTv, TSTV and Yayi-TV, I can tell you that there is more to it. The OP in the other thread is prolly new to free-to-air channels.

If you are a pro in sat tech, you'll know all what the OP was explaining are free to air channels.

For a truth, DSTv will lose many customers! And all these super paid SATs don't really like this free to air providers...even a bit!

One trick to enjoy over 400 channels is meeting a sat engineer and telling them to use 4lnbs with diff sat on the dish (a big dish).

The beauty about Yayi-TV is you can also watch live matches if you love football. You can subscribe too and it's not as outrageous as DSTv and its subsidiaries! And more to that, whether you subscribe or not, those free to air channels are free to air for life!

How do I know all these? I do because I use it and I enjoy over 400 channels! I haven't subscribed since last year May I bought it. Just buy the decorder, a big dish, and four LNBs.

Where can I buy it online or store? Can dstv installers install it perfectly? How much is the decoder and monthly payment?
Re: Customer Review Of DSTV, TSTV And Yayi-tv. The best for you. by chatinent: 10:39am On Mar 23, 2022
Watianoengineer:

Where can I buy it online or store? Can dstv installers install it perfectly? How much is the decoder and monthly payment?

Decorder is from 11k to 18k. No monthly sub, free to air. You can choose to sub for other hundreds of channels and it depends.
Re: Customer Review Of DSTV, TSTV And Yayi-tv. The best for you. by chatinent: 10:41am On Mar 23, 2022
Watianoengineer:

Ask any sat installation engineer.
Re: Customer Review Of DSTV, TSTV And Yayi-tv. The best for you. by chatinent: 10:44am On Mar 23, 2022
MYND44issaSMOKER:

From 11k to 18k depending. Only decorder. You can use your DSTv dish to connect it.
Re: Customer Review Of DSTV, TSTV And Yayi-tv. The best for you. by Watianoengineer(m): 10:46am On Mar 23, 2022
chatinent:

Decorder is from 11k to 18k. No monthly sub, free to air. You can choose to sub for other hundreds of channels and it depends.

Where can I buy from
Re: Customer Review Of DSTV, TSTV And Yayi-tv. The best for you. by WithX(m): 11:54am On Mar 23, 2022
chatinent:

Hi,

This is misinformation.
First you could have make your points without referring to the other thread
What the guy in the other thread said are is personal experience which everyone using TSTV will testify to
The Yayi decoder for your information is a paytv decoder which shows pirated football contents and they have only about four stations in all. To watch their channels you need to pay monthly subscriptions which is in getting to about 5k now as their dealers pays in USD. They have no registered office in Nigeria and getting it to buy is another issue.
You are right about the decoder as it can be used for other free to air satellite channel (which other paytv decoder do not accept). This function however can be achieved with any free to air decoder which can cost as low as 6 - 10k.
Also there are other satellite TV operators in Nigeria which offers either pay tv( SLTV, Moplex, TSTV, Witv) or free to view (Our tv and Satview)
In all if the intent is to get free to air channels its better to get a free to air decoder however free to air channels are not always there forever but one good thing about them is you get more latest movies (I watched Coming to America 2 the second day it was released on a free to air channel).
Re: Customer Review Of DSTV, TSTV And Yayi-tv. The best for you. by amakaDD(f): 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2022
chatinent:

1. Why the wide range, kindly break the pricing down so we can understand what to expect.

2. Where can it be purchased and how do we get service maintenance if the need arise

3. Could you put up some pictures of the decoder in use as well as the channel list.

Thank you in advance.
Re: Customer Review Of DSTV, TSTV And Yayi-tv. The best for you. by chatinent: 6:42pm On Mar 23, 2022
1. Why the wide range, kindly break the pricing down so we can understand what to expect.
A wider plan will help in the adding of more than one LNBs.

2. Where can it be purchased and how do we get service maintenance if the need arise
That's the problem. Meet people who sell SATs. If they are honest, they'll tell you. They also have people who install. Those people will serve you.

3. Could you put up some pictures of the decoder in use as well as the channel list.
I would have loved to but I am not currently around now.
Re: Customer Review Of DSTV, TSTV And Yayi-tv. The best for you. by chatinent: 6:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
Watianoengineer:

Where can I buy from

Meet people who sell decorders and ask. Tell them you want Yayi-TV.

1 Like

Re: Customer Review Of DSTV, TSTV And Yayi-tv. The best for you. by chatinent: 6:44pm On Mar 23, 2022
MYND44issaSMOKER:

Read my responses. I've answered the question.
Re: Customer Review Of DSTV, TSTV And Yayi-tv. The best for you. by Puremaker8: 11:26pm On Mar 23, 2022
chatinent:

Hi,

you said big dish? What should be the size of the dish?
Re: Customer Review Of DSTV, TSTV And Yayi-tv. The best for you. by meobizy(f): 7:11am On Mar 24, 2022
The marketers are crawling out of the woodwork.

1 Like

Re: Customer Review Of DSTV, TSTV And Yayi-tv. The best for you. by jahson19(m): 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2022
Upload pictures let's see
Re: Customer Review Of DSTV, TSTV And Yayi-tv. The best for you. by musco4me: 6:05pm On Apr 03, 2022
No pictures ??
Provide pictures

(1) (Reply)

Movie Review & Rating: Water And Garri / Mis Tres Hermanas: A New Telenovena / New Yoruba Movie ILE ASHEWO Produced By Adekemi Taofeek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.