Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Beijing Tells Chinese In Russia To Help Fill Economic Void - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Beijing Tells Chinese In Russia To Help Fill Economic Void (713 Views)

Putin & Xi Hug Each Other As He Departs Beijing For Moscow (Photos, Video) / Beijing Hospital Fire Leaves 29 Dead, Patients Flee Windows / China Warns Britain That Beijing Will 'Strike Back If UK Steps Out Of Line' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beijing Tells Chinese In Russia To Help Fill Economic Void by Svlla: 9:43am On Mar 23, 2022
Zhang Hanhui, China’s ambassador to Moscow, has said about a dozen business heads to waste no time and “fill the void” in the local Russian market, according to Bloomberg quoting the Russia Confucius Culture Promotion Association’s official WeChat account.

While the summary made no mention of sanctions or sanctions compliance, Zhang described the situation as an opportunity, Bloomberg said.

Source https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/3/22/russia-says-war-in-ukraine-going-according-to-plan-liveblog Aljazeera
Re: Beijing Tells Chinese In Russia To Help Fill Economic Void by baralatie(m): 10:00am On Mar 23, 2022
Meaning if I want a flight to Russia I must get a flight to china
Re: Beijing Tells Chinese In Russia To Help Fill Economic Void by Ahmback(m): 10:05am On Mar 23, 2022
baralatie:
Meaning if I want a flight to Russia I must get a flight tiy china
we are heading that way.
russian republic of communism china
Re: Beijing Tells Chinese In Russia To Help Fill Economic Void by Svlla: 10:17am On Mar 23, 2022
What's stopping you from getting a flight to Russia

Did you even read the post....I know we are very lazy in this country when it comes to reading but that post is barely 50 words and 5 lines even an slowpoke will do better

baralatie:
Meaning if I want a flight to Russia I must get a flight tiy china

1 Like

Re: Beijing Tells Chinese In Russia To Help Fill Economic Void by baralatie(m): 11:04am On Mar 23, 2022
Svlla:
What's stopping you from getting a flight to Russia

Did you even read the post....I know we are very lazy in this country when it comes to reading but that post is barely 50 words and 5 lines even an slowpoke will do better

Dude!
Is there a direct flight from Eu to Russia right now!
Or is there a direct flight from Ghana to Russia right now!

What is it that made you blow up?

Or you think that China gaining the upper hand is an offence to you?
Re: Beijing Tells Chinese In Russia To Help Fill Economic Void by sapientia(m): 11:10am On Mar 23, 2022
China should just annex Russia

Russia communist republic of China

Looks and sounds better sef

It will be a more robust relationship

China feeds Russia while Russia builds weapons for China

Win win

Drenimarcus:
I said it yesterday. They should leave. China and India are already talking about filling the void.

In other words?

Russia will soon be turned to the home of substandards

Plus, these people you are talking about will never trust Putin

It's almost a month and they have not started filling the void

Again, no single business man needs a sanction from USA unless you want to do business only in your country
Re: Beijing Tells Chinese In Russia To Help Fill Economic Void by Drenimarcus(m): 11:11am On Mar 23, 2022
I said it yesterday. They should leave. China and India are already talking about filling the void.

In other words?

3 Likes

Re: Beijing Tells Chinese In Russia To Help Fill Economic Void by sanpipita(m): 11:13am On Mar 23, 2022
Opportunity for Chinese to absorb and take over Russia, soon Russians will be crying how Chinese are taking over everything in their country.

1 Like

Re: Beijing Tells Chinese In Russia To Help Fill Economic Void by baralatie(m): 11:18am On Mar 23, 2022
sanpipita:
Opportunity for Chinese to absorb and take over Russia, soon Russians will be crying how Chinese are taking over everything in their country.
The Russians already had that reservations but over time (before this war problem o cured) they have been able to work together to get a solution.
Do you know that the Chinese got built a massive hydro electric dam in russia
Re: Beijing Tells Chinese In Russia To Help Fill Economic Void by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 23, 2022
sapientia:
China should just annex Russia

Russia communist republic of China

Looks and sounds better sef

It will be a more robust relationship

China feeds Russia while Russia builds weapons for China

Win win

Russia will soon be turned to the home of substandards

Plus, these people you are talking about will never trust Putin

It's almost a month and they have not started filling the void

Again, no single business man needs a sanction from USA unless you want to do business only in your country

Chai, comprehension. What do you mean by substandard? Same China manufactures nearly everything used in the US. China is the manufacturing capital of the world. The article actually shows how western voids would be taken over by the Chinese. I have always said it would be a loss for the west and it’s taking shape now. You leave my market, it becomes one less market for you. You boycott my goods, you pay with inflation/stagflation in your economy while I diversify to other buyers. The problem with your likes is that in your desperation to see the Russians fail, it hurts to see that it did not materialize. This meeting was just held yesterday and you already feel bitter. As for your last paragraph, I hope you realize it also has failed. India, China, the EU(oil$gas), turkey, the entire Eurasia, Mexico, South Africa, Venezuela, iran, Brazil, have all defiled sanctions to continue bussiness with Russia. These nations are more numerically than the US and it’s allies.

4 Likes

Re: Beijing Tells Chinese In Russia To Help Fill Economic Void by seunny4lif(m): 11:33am On Mar 23, 2022
Ukraine president begged Japan to stop trading permanently with Russia.
Same people are now begging UK for more weapons yet they claim they are winning.

The trade between Russia and Japan was around $10B in 2021.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beijing Tells Chinese In Russia To Help Fill Economic Void by sapientia(m): 11:38am On Mar 23, 2022
princeeze1:

Chai, comprehension. What do you mean by substandard? Same China manufactures nearly everything used in the US. China is the manufacturing capital of the world. The article actually shows how western voids would be taken over by the Chinese. I have always said it would be a loss for the west and it’s taking shape now. You leave my market, it becomes one less market for you. You boycott my goods, you pay with inflation/stagflation in your economy while I diversify to other buyers. The problem with your likes is that in your desperation to see the Russians fail, it hurts to see that it did not materialize. This meeting was just held yesterday and you already feel bitter.

If you believe you use same quality of products that USA buys from China, joke is on you

USA just use China for population and cheap labour because paying their own citizens cost more

Are you saying that if USA stops buying goods worth $600 billion yearly from China that it will hurt USA more?

They can buy elsewhere with time, but which single country can pay China same in a year

Even all of Europe is less than that by few billions

Russia is just a little a above $100 billion

The person with money calls the shots not the goods seller especially when you are not the only seller

EDITED. I don't care about Russia FYI, they should go back home and stop killing Ukrainians. Accuse me of hatred or not, in few months, everyone will know the scores
Re: Beijing Tells Chinese In Russia To Help Fill Economic Void by baralatie(m): 11:39am On Mar 23, 2022
seunny4lif:
Ukraine president begged Japan to stop trading permanently with Russia.
Same people are now begging UK for more weapons yet they claim they are winning.

The trade between Russia and Japan was around $10B in 2021.
Japan and Russia is a complicated love affair?
Re: Beijing Tells Chinese In Russia To Help Fill Economic Void by baralatie(m): 11:41am On Mar 23, 2022
sapientia:

If you believe you use same quality of products that USA buys from China, joke is on you

USA just use China for population and cheap labour because paying their own citizens cost more

Are you saying that if USA stops buying goods worth $600 billion yearly from China that it will hurt USA more?

They can buy elsewhere with time, but which single country can pay China same in a year

The person with money calls the shots not the goods seller especially when you are not the only seller
Unfortunately the us cannot!
The realized this during the time of Trump vs Xi

It was not going good for both the us and china.Trump ended up driving the EU and Japan into the problem .

Just like this Russia and Ukraine war (both started dragging everybody into the mess)

3 Likes

Re: Beijing Tells Chinese In Russia To Help Fill Economic Void by seunny4lif(m): 11:41am On Mar 23, 2022
baralatie:

Japan and Russia is a complicated love affair?
Japan is USA lapdog and that’s why Russia stopped the island issue.
Japan has billions worth of investment for that Island.

3 Likes

Re: Beijing Tells Chinese In Russia To Help Fill Economic Void by baralatie(m): 11:43am On Mar 23, 2022
seunny4lif:

Japan is USA lapdog and that’s why Russia stopped the island issue.
Japan has billions worth of investment for that Island.
But Japan and the USA is a frenemy bondage

2 Likes

Re: Beijing Tells Chinese In Russia To Help Fill Economic Void by sapientia(m): 11:47am On Mar 23, 2022
baralatie:

Unfortunately the us cannot!
The realized this during the time of Trump vs Did

It was not going good for both the us and china.Trump ended up driving the EU and Japan into the problem .

Just like this Russia and Ukraine war (both started dragging everybody into the mess)

They just banned Russia oil when people were ranting they won't even with high cost of gas

USA is a working system, they won't wake and stop that but they have a history of reducing dependence on hostile governments

USA have enough money to change market gradually via their investments in other places, but can China get another customer? NO
Re: Beijing Tells Chinese In Russia To Help Fill Economic Void by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 23, 2022
sapientia:

At least you did not deny the fact that China is the manufacturing capital of the world. Talking of quality/standards, because China ships substandard to your country and Africa at large does not mean it uses or churns out same the world over. In Africa, our standard organizations like Nigeria’s SON are evidently corrupt, reason why our dubious excess profit driven business men requests and imports fakes and substandards. Do you know they don’t use transsion phones in China? Huawei and Xiaomi are up there with the best.
Whatever reason you say the world manufactures in China does not invalidate it being the world’s manufacturing headquarters. Do you think it will be easy to sanction China economically without sending the world into global recession? Ordinary Russia that was sanctioned, inflation has skyrocketed in the whole of Europe and the US. Back to the topic, the fact on ground is market voids left by western cooperations would most likely be filled by Chinese and Indian business men.

4 Likes

Re: Beijing Tells Chinese In Russia To Help Fill Economic Void by baralatie(m): 11:58am On Mar 23, 2022
sapientia:

They just banned Russia oil when people were ranting they won't even with high cost of gas

USA is a working system, they won't wake and stop that but they have a history of reducing dependence on hostile governments

USA have enough money to change market gradually via their investments in other places, but can China get another customer? NO
No the President Biden out of public face yielded to public gesture to exclude Russian oil(this decision was not backed by govt itself).So the Us ended up with an internal economic fight it does not like.
Luckily for the Us (Trump filled up it's reserves to overboard when oil prices was.abnormally low).it is this reserves that Biden is counting on to fight it's internal economic battle.secondly President Biden has literally thrown the green initiatives it wanted to pursue(he literally opened all the oil fields in the us private and public).Now that is just to balance the 8% of Russian oil.
There is the gas front which the us is fighting tooth and nail(it will have to reopen it's shale gas wether it like it or not).

How many months or years before US can get hold of the economy.Trump spent 2 years plus with China.Can the US,Russia,Ukraine survive a 2 years plus catastrophe

Now the EU is not that lucky

So like I said earlier about this war. the fight concern everybody.
Now war mongers are trying to expand the conflict instead of de-escalation.

On the matter can China get other countries to trade with.yes it can

3 Likes

Re: Beijing Tells Chinese In Russia To Help Fill Economic Void by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
sapientia:

EDITED. I don't care about Russia FYI, they should go back home and stop killing Ukrainians. Accuse me of hatred or not, in few months, everyone will know the scores

More ukronazis Will die. You can cry a River.

And yes Russia will give china the kind of standards they want. West just lost a lucrative market. Even Jane psaki was saying that USA never asked any of these markets to close in Russia. Reality is drowning on them now. The world doesn't revolve around USA and EU.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beijing Tells Chinese In Russia To Help Fill Economic Void by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 23, 2022
sapientia:

Which country in the world now can USA get cheap labour market and manufacturing goods?.. just one week of one China Provence shutting down..apple products are already in coma

4 Likes

Re: Beijing Tells Chinese In Russia To Help Fill Economic Void by seunny4lif(m): 12:07pm On Mar 23, 2022
baralatie:

But Japan and the USA is a frenemy bondage
Reason why I said Many so called USA allies are not really USA allies but are just afraid of going against USA.
God forbid but if a War break out between USA and Russia, all those countries USA have troops will end up killing those USA troops just like Rome empire etc

4 Likes

Re: Beijing Tells Chinese In Russia To Help Fill Economic Void by baralatie(m): 12:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
seunny4lif:

Reason why I said Many so called USA allies are not really USA allies but are just afraid of going against USA.
God forbid but if a War break out between USA and Russia, all those countries USA have troops will end up killing those USA troops just like Rome empire etc
It is the same situation with Russia!
All the people on the side of the US is as a result of serious wars and conflict with Russia.
So it will mean a war broke out between Us and Russia
The countries(US and Russia) will go down hard
Re: Beijing Tells Chinese In Russia To Help Fill Economic Void by baralatie(m): 12:16pm On Mar 23, 2022
Cptflint:

Which country in the world now can USA get cheap labour market and manufacturing goods?.. just one week of one China Provence shutting down..apple products are already in coma
And China running into unemployment,inflation and economic stress!
Re: Beijing Tells Chinese In Russia To Help Fill Economic Void by Puremaker8: 12:21pm On Mar 23, 2022
sapientia:

you are not bright at all grin

2 Likes

Re: Beijing Tells Chinese In Russia To Help Fill Economic Void by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
baralatie:

And China running into unemployment,inflation and economic stress!
Because of the US? Lol, China manufactures for the world not just the US. China manufactures for even its own enemies that’s the irony. Have you ever wondered why trumps ban was focused on tariffs instead of outright ban? It will crumble the US economy while the rest of the world keeps buying cheap Chinese goods resulting from cheap labor.

2 Likes

Re: Beijing Tells Chinese In Russia To Help Fill Economic Void by baralatie(m): 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
princeeze1:

Because of the US? Lol, China manufactures for the world not just the US. China manufactures for even its own enemies that’s the irony. Have you ever wondered why trumps ban was focused on tariffs instead of outright ban? It will crumble the US economy while the rest of the world keeps buying cheap Chinese goods resulting from cheap labor.
Trump was gradual.escalation !
And it did it's job the us govt so made so much money out of China that even Biden maintained the regime!
And guess why I said it affected China.
Business and global readjusted and china became less attractive.
China itself say that a lot of businesses moved out of China.
Unemployment for the first time rose.that China started to manipulate it's currency regime
Re: Beijing Tells Chinese In Russia To Help Fill Economic Void by KaideeGee(m): 12:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
Re: Beijing Tells Chinese In Russia To Help Fill Economic Void by olugabbie(m): 12:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
sapientia:

It is not really a good strategy. US ban importation of oil from Venezuela and now she is turning to the same Venezuela for oil. They are also considering buying oil from Iran, which they imposed harsh economic sanction on.

What this means is that, they can wake up tomorrow and turn to Russia for oil.

There is no permanent enemy in int'l community. The Russian central Bank fund seized in Europe and US will be released someday.

3 Likes

Re: Beijing Tells Chinese In Russia To Help Fill Economic Void by seunny4lif(m): 1:11pm On Mar 23, 2022
baralatie:

It is the same situation with Russia!
All the people on the side of the US is as a result of serious wars and conflict with Russia.
So it will mean a war broke out between Us and Russia
The countries(US and Russia) will go down hard
Yes, Just like Pre WW1 and pre WW2
Even Finland joined Nazi to fight the USSR but later join USSR.

1 Like

Re: Beijing Tells Chinese In Russia To Help Fill Economic Void by Svlla: 2:42pm On Mar 23, 2022
Blow up, I be bomb? abi khinzhal missile cheesy

Do you stay in Europe? Or have you booked a flight to Russia before?

Speaking of direct flight from Ghana, how many places you can go with direct flight without stopovers?

Even most of our people that travels to US prefers the airlines with stopover who get that kind yeye money for direct flights

baralatie:

Dude!
Is there a direct flight from Eu to Russia right now!
Or is there a direct flight from Ghana to Russia right now!

What is it that made you blow up?

Or you think that China gaining the upper hand is an offence to you?

(1) (Reply)

Russia Threatened War On Nato Over Kaliningrad / As Europe Falls Into Recession, Russia Climbs Out / Russian Official Admits, “We Have No Socks, Shorts, Doctors, Or Intelligence”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.