Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,359 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Alexei Sharov: Ukraine Kills Putin's 15th Commander - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Alexei Sharov: Ukraine Kills Putin's 15th Commander (59676 Views)

Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial / Alexei Navalny Is Dead / Russia: Alexei Navalny Poisoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexei Sharov: Ukraine Kills Putin's 15th Commander by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ukraine is winning. I don't want to here otherwise
Re: Alexei Sharov: Ukraine Kills Putin's 15th Commander by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:14pm On Mar 23, 2022
MYND44issaSMOKER:
cheesy Mauripol is now in rumbles...
So what?
Cry.. grin
Re: Alexei Sharov: Ukraine Kills Putin's 15th Commander by silverlinen(m): 2:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
Damn.... kill em all
Just like how i dey kill Russian women on telegram and reddit.

1 Like

Re: Alexei Sharov: Ukraine Kills Putin's 15th Commander by Mattswaggz: 2:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
Graphic photo of his body or I ain't believing this shit.

1 Like

Re: Alexei Sharov: Ukraine Kills Putin's 15th Commander by 001spice: 2:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ahmback:
Ah no fit laugh abeg grin
let the war beging already
Re: Alexei Sharov: Ukraine Kills Putin's 15th Commander by anonimi: 2:16pm On Mar 23, 2022
MYND44issaSMOKER:
cheesy They are winning online but losing massively offline...
wars are not won on social media...

Is that why desperate Putin is threatening nuclear attacks

2 Likes

Re: Alexei Sharov: Ukraine Kills Putin's 15th Commander by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:16pm On Mar 23, 2022
This comes as leaked documents from Kremlin claim that more than 10,000 Russian soldiers have died since Russia's invasion on Ukraine on February 25.
Are you guys for real shocked

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Alexei Sharov: Ukraine Kills Putin's 15th Commander by Gbest90(m): 2:17pm On Mar 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Dying like roaches in the hand of great comedian zelensky's soldiers.. grin
Putin and his overrated overhyped hunters are too weak.. wink

All hail Ukraine..all hail zelensky the king..the warrior that never abadoned his nation for Russia to overun..it's almost a month and Ukraine is still standing very strong.. kiss grin
Never thought they could resist for this long.

Nothing like determination in this life sha.

3 Likes

Re: Alexei Sharov: Ukraine Kills Putin's 15th Commander by 147ekinmogun(m): 2:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
Igbofam:

It's RUBBLES and not RUMBLES. Learn your grammar first before defending a leprechaun like Putin the defeated
...uppercut. grin

2 Likes

Re: Alexei Sharov: Ukraine Kills Putin's 15th Commander by Cruziero75: 2:19pm On Mar 23, 2022
You're wicked like this grin
Igbofam:

It's RUBBLES and not RUMBLES. Learn your grammar first before defending a leprechaun like Putin the defeated
Re: Alexei Sharov: Ukraine Kills Putin's 15th Commander by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:19pm On Mar 23, 2022
KILL d BLOODY INVADERs VAMPIRE PUTIN AND ALL HIS EVIL BRAINWASHED GENERALS, GOD PLEASE FIGHT FOR UKRAINE IFSHA... angry

2 Likes

Re: Alexei Sharov: Ukraine Kills Putin's 15th Commander by TwinGeek: 2:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
Pls people I need job.
Any type of job just to leave home.
I'm a professional stylist (male haircut)
But no capital to set up my own.

I ve also worked in different hotels/clubs as a waiter/Barman.
Recently the hotel I work with drop most of the staffs quoting renovation and poor business.

Been home jobless and depressed. I'd appreciate if y'all could link me up with any job.
Re: Alexei Sharov: Ukraine Kills Putin's 15th Commander by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ukraine the commander killers

1 Like

Re: Alexei Sharov: Ukraine Kills Putin's 15th Commander by treatise: 2:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

All hail Ukraine..all hail zelensky the king..the warrior that never abadoned his nation for Russia to overun..it's almost a month and Ukraine is still standing very strong.. kiss grin

If FERNANDEZISBACK speak.. nairaland shakes.. people tremble.. people insult** and say ** is talking out of point..this is the beginning of Putin's downfall..he can keep trying and wasting his soldiers life in Ukraine..
He Will never achieve his evil motive against Ukraine and the world..
grin grin grin cheesy
Putin is an Agbero in white skin

2 Likes

Re: Alexei Sharov: Ukraine Kills Putin's 15th Commander by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:21pm On Mar 23, 2022
See as him keep face like Buharis signature
Re: Alexei Sharov: Ukraine Kills Putin's 15th Commander by od501: 2:22pm On Mar 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

If FERNANDEZISBACK speak.. nairaland shakes.. people tremble.. people insult** and say ** is talking out of point..this is the beginning of Putin's downfall..he can keep trying and wasting his soldiers life in Ukraine..
He Will never achieve his evil motive against Ukraine and the world..
grin grin grin cheesy

Haven't wondered why no single Ukrainian General has been reported dead, yet Russians are taking over Ukrainian territories.

3 Likes

Re: Alexei Sharov: Ukraine Kills Putin's 15th Commander by toxtimmy: 2:22pm On Mar 23, 2022
If this is true, it speaks volume about the Russian army and their military doctrine... Everyone on the field is one and fight as one.. no one is fighting from the rear and that's a true soldier.

Now before you go to sleep, ask yourself... How many Ukrainian soldiers have died in this war?... You will never get that answer until the war ends... US/UK/EU and Ukraine will not mention that number because if they do the war ends today.

Hopefully NATO joins this war on the ground and stop hidding behind the Ukranians while thousands of Ukranians join.

Igbofam:
By R. Ghosh On 23/3/22 At 3:47 PM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ibtimes.sg/alexei-sharov-ukraine-kills-putins-15th-commander-russia-suffers-its-worst-massacre-military-63535

1 Like

Re: Alexei Sharov: Ukraine Kills Putin's 15th Commander by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:22pm On Mar 23, 2022
od501:

Haven't wondered why no single Ukrainian General has been reported dead, yet Russians are taking over Ukrainian territories.
Show us and stop crying on my mention... grin
Re: Alexei Sharov: Ukraine Kills Putin's 15th Commander by Gbest90(m): 2:22pm On Mar 23, 2022
MYND44issaSMOKER:
Thanks prof... We stand with Russia...
we stand for the truth...
Be reasonable bro.

Russia against Ukraine is in itself a MISMATCH.

So winning or not, the fact that they've been able to put up such resistance is commendable.

6 Likes

Re: Alexei Sharov: Ukraine Kills Putin's 15th Commander by Iliya1520: 2:22pm On Mar 23, 2022
online winning, but later u will hear say Ukraine want surrender.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexei Sharov: Ukraine Kills Putin's 15th Commander by Benmob: 2:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
Vicotex1:
Ukraine is winning social media war, but come down to reality opposite is the case.

I don't believe untill Russia pronounce him dead.
I no wan follow this western media proganda then the next the day this guy go rise up dey give us selfie for battle feild just like the previous Chenchen guy.

Kudos Russia, keep doing the good work
doing good work undecided undecided,
Re: Alexei Sharov: Ukraine Kills Putin's 15th Commander by od501: 2:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
This is the most foolish war of mankind history. 100,000 soldiers vs tens of millions of a country's citizenry. Completely outnumbered 1000 to 1. Well done. foolish Putin

Nairaland war general!! I see you. Una too funny for this forum. I think you are needed in Sambisa angry
Re: Alexei Sharov: Ukraine Kills Putin's 15th Commander by uchmannn(m): 2:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
Pride will not let Putin to give up the flight.

I won't be surprised that foreign soldiers are aiding Ukraine in the fight, probably USA soldiers in disguised

1 Like

Re: Alexei Sharov: Ukraine Kills Putin's 15th Commander by Themandator: 2:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ten years war is just a month old
Re: Alexei Sharov: Ukraine Kills Putin's 15th Commander by od501: 2:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
This is the most foolish war of mankind history. 100,000 soldiers vs tens of millions of a country's citizenry. Completely outnumbered 1000 to 1. Well done. foolish Putin

Nairaland war general!! I see you. Una too funny for this forum. I think you are needed in Sambisa grin >: grin
Re: Alexei Sharov: Ukraine Kills Putin's 15th Commander by SniperSmurf(m): 2:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
Las Las Putin will commence heavy missile shelling. Ukraine never see anything wink

1 Like

Re: Alexei Sharov: Ukraine Kills Putin's 15th Commander by meeky247: 2:24pm On Mar 23, 2022
Lolz western media.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN / Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border / Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.