Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,918 members, 7,810,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Friend Reveals What Happened Night 'Spider Wife' Jumped Barbwired Fence (pic) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Friend Reveals What Happened Night 'Spider Wife' Jumped Barbwired Fence (pic) (3117 Views)

A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like / Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating / Lawyer Who Was Abandoned By His Father At 5 Reveals What Happened 20 Years Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friend Reveals What Happened Night 'Spider Wife' Jumped Barbwired Fence (pic) by AmadiAba: 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
Good evening IgbereTV

Regarding what you posted on your Facebook in afternoon ,Here is the main gist , the lady in the picture happens to be my friend and not just a friend but a close one .

They got married December 20th last year and the man (his name is otiogbo or swizz or Zubby) his from ukpo. he own a popular hotel named swizz something I don't know the correct name again.

What happened that faithful day was this the wife came back late , he is use to beating the wife always and he is a very violent man . I remember one girl he married some time last two years . She refused to have s@x with untill after the marriage which he agreed then after the day of introduction (pride price) he took the girl home as tradition permits . They were in the bathroom together he found out that the girl breast is saggy he dealt with the girl giving better beating from bathroom, she was naked it was the neighboring building that gave her a piece of Ankara to cover herself before living the house . He sized everything that belongs to the girl till today .

He r@pes girls but most of them are afraid of telling their story because he still has the nvde and s@x videos. He has cameras all over his house he even has s@x tape of his wife both old and new. He is very rich man so everyone is afraid of him I don't want say more because he might come after me. That very day he recorded that Video was the day the Wife find out about the s@x tape he has on his phone because someone among his circle told her .She begging him to open the gate so that she will go but he refuse . He sized the wife belonging and phones because he bought it for her , the video is not clear because it was from his cctv (his house) footage.

The wife left ending of January 2022, He has been threaten the wife since she left.

More https://igberetvnews.com/1416864/friend-reveals-happened-night-spider-wife-jumped-barbwired-fence-photo/

1 Share

Re: Friend Reveals What Happened Night 'Spider Wife' Jumped Barbwired Fence (pic) by tit(f): 3:32pm On Mar 23, 2022
He discover the breast is saggy
And the down below is loose!!!
Scammer wan scam yahoo yahoo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friend Reveals What Happened Night 'Spider Wife' Jumped Barbwired Fence (pic) by Olunmercy56(f): 3:32pm On Mar 23, 2022
shocked But how come she didn't notice before they get married? Because of saggy breasts? Please let her say the truth sad Why are ladies blinded with money instead of using their senses? This man didn't start in a day unless her friends are not saying the reality. Showing man your nude pictures is not love!!! Why are some ladies still victim of this again? Marry your best friend, don't let Benz car and iPhone 20 phones gifts blind you. Some are monsters.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friend Reveals What Happened Night 'Spider Wife' Jumped Barbwired Fence (pic) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
AmadiAba:

Good evening IgbereTV

Regarding what you posted on your Facebook in afternoon ,Here is the main gist , the lady in the picture happens to be my friend and not just a friend but a close one .

They got married December 20th last year and the man (his name is otiogbo or swizz or Zubby) his from ukpo. he own a popular hotel named swizz something I don't know the correct name again.

What happened that faithful day was this the wife came back late , he is use to beating the wife always and he is a very violent man . I remember one girl he married some time last two years . She refused to have s@x with untill after the marriage which he agreed then after the day of introduction (pride price) he took the girl home as tradition permits . They were in the bathroom together he found out that the girl breast is saggy he dealt with the girl giving better beating from bathroom, she was naked it was the neighboring building that gave her a piece of Ankara to cover herself before living the house . He sized everything that belongs to the girl till today .

He r@pes girls but most of them are afraid of telling their story because he still has the nvde and s@x videos. He has cameras all over his house he even has s@x tape of his wife both old and new. He is very rich man so everyone is afraid of him I don't want say more because he might come after me. That very day he recorded that Video was the day the Wife find out about the s@x tape he has on his phone because someone among his circle told her .She begging him to open the gate so that she will go but he refuse . He sized the wife belonging and phones because he bought it for her , the video is not clear because it was from his cctv (his house) footage.

The wife left ending of January 2022, He has been threaten the wife since she left.

More https://igberetvnews.com/1416864/friend-reveals-happened-night-spider-wife-jumped-barbwired-fence-photo/
he found out his ex wife breasts were saggy, flappy and over used... With no sex before the marriage Na wah oh. I no support this beating thing sha, but y will a man pay a huge bride price for over used woman? I pity single geez on this forum in advance, cos wetin yahoo guys dem dey use girls do for my compound, my mouth no fit talk am oh

6 Likes

Re: Friend Reveals What Happened Night 'Spider Wife' Jumped Barbwired Fence (pic) by Fahdiga(m): 3:35pm On Mar 23, 2022
What dick cannot cause does not exist
Re: Friend Reveals What Happened Night 'Spider Wife' Jumped Barbwired Fence (pic) by RoyalBlu(f): 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2022
Las las there are really three or more sides to a story.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Friend Reveals What Happened Night 'Spider Wife' Jumped Barbwired Fence (pic) by Segzy22: 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2022
I use to say this: any man that beats his wife he's an animal

3 Likes

Re: Friend Reveals What Happened Night 'Spider Wife' Jumped Barbwired Fence (pic) by Tinububalls: 3:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
How/e can you package an expired product, giving the user Terms and conditions like don't open until you pay completely.
It's called deception.

7 Likes

Re: Friend Reveals What Happened Night 'Spider Wife' Jumped Barbwired Fence (pic) by MonkeyMods(m): 3:51pm On Mar 23, 2022
This is concocted. Hopefully we get the real gist

2 Likes

Re: Friend Reveals What Happened Night 'Spider Wife' Jumped Barbwired Fence (pic) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 23, 2022
I believe this side of the story,abusive men knows how to tell lies and run to the public for sympathy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friend Reveals What Happened Night 'Spider Wife' Jumped Barbwired Fence (pic) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:55pm On Mar 23, 2022
OBALOLA55:
STOP CRYING BRUH sad
Re: Friend Reveals What Happened Night 'Spider Wife' Jumped Barbwired Fence (pic) by Maxymilliano(m): 3:58pm On Mar 23, 2022
Story doesn't add-up, also the guy was talking about sim card repeatedly but nothing of such was mentioned n this version

2 Likes

Re: Friend Reveals What Happened Night 'Spider Wife' Jumped Barbwired Fence (pic) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 23, 2022
RoyalBlu:
Las las there are really three or more sides to a story.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

True. The mumu is the person who hears one side of the sorry to draw conclusions.
Re: Friend Reveals What Happened Night 'Spider Wife' Jumped Barbwired Fence (pic) by Op80: 4:14pm On Mar 23, 2022
Incoherent narrative. Bot the man and the woman should getat. Who cares what two adults do to themselves. Each of them should do as it pleases him or her.

1 Like

Re: Friend Reveals What Happened Night 'Spider Wife' Jumped Barbwired Fence (pic) by princeemmma(m): 4:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
We go soon hear another story line by tomorrow, this ladies are not ashame this days, so with all this news and story, na to dey fly fence be the good idea.

You dey chop beating all this while, you no gree leave the husband weh dey beat yu like craze

Na one night you turn yourself to spider man abi nepa staff all the name of saving yourself. If the community security thought you are thief and shoot you down, another wahala for the man

5 Likes

Re: Friend Reveals What Happened Night 'Spider Wife' Jumped Barbwired Fence (pic) by idahme(m): 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2022
AmadiAba:

Good evening IgbereTV

@bolded you were able to describe the man but refused to give any clue about the person you called not just a friend but a close friend.

This article is filled with biases.

2 Likes

Re: Friend Reveals What Happened Night 'Spider Wife' Jumped Barbwired Fence (pic) by NoToPile: 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
Hmmm, was wondering how a woman will climb barb wire fence just because of sim/ phone

6 Likes

Re: Friend Reveals What Happened Night 'Spider Wife' Jumped Barbwired Fence (pic) by pocohantas(f): 4:57pm On Mar 23, 2022
A very senseless narrative from a senseless friend. May I not have a friend that is dull like this. Imagine having to defend me with this beer parlour gist.

4 Likes

Re: Friend Reveals What Happened Night 'Spider Wife' Jumped Barbwired Fence (pic) by GloriousGbola: 5:03pm On Mar 23, 2022
pocohantas:
A very senseless narrative from a senseless friend. May I not have a friend that is dull like this. Imagine having to defend me with this beer parlour gist.

Anyone can jump on SM and say any nonsense na. Me too I know the 1st cousin of the wife's aunty's son and he said that it is actually the husband side chick climbing the fence after wife came home unannounced

1 Like

Re: Friend Reveals What Happened Night 'Spider Wife' Jumped Barbwired Fence (pic) by jennyswtie: 5:06pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ukpo in anambra, right? People from that town are usually bad news. Really troublesome like obosi people.
Re: Friend Reveals What Happened Night 'Spider Wife' Jumped Barbwired Fence (pic) by godofuck231: 5:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
This guy is an animal and a genius , lol so you de hold slack kpomo for the guy as wedding present ? Eweeweee
Re: Friend Reveals What Happened Night 'Spider Wife' Jumped Barbwired Fence (pic) by yuping(m): 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
Olunmercy56:
shocked But how come she didn't notice before they get married? Because of saggy breasts? Please let her say the truth sad Why are ladies blinded with money instead of using their senses? This man didn't start in a day unless her friends are not saying the reality. Showing man your nude pictures is not love!!! Why are some ladies still victim of this again? Marry your best friend, don't let Benz car and iPhone 20 phones gifts blind you. Some are monsters.
I'm amaze won't be eating maize for the main time. Na woman talk this kind thing.
Re: Friend Reveals What Happened Night 'Spider Wife' Jumped Barbwired Fence (pic) by Kobojunkie: 5:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
AmadiAba:

Na wa oo! undecided
Re: Friend Reveals What Happened Night 'Spider Wife' Jumped Barbwired Fence (pic) by MoneyGoDrop: 5:59pm On Mar 23, 2022
Classical women denial. They'll always paint the guy bad inorder to justify their actions or that of their friends.

2 Likes

Re: Friend Reveals What Happened Night 'Spider Wife' Jumped Barbwired Fence (pic) by MoneyGoDrop: 6:01pm On Mar 23, 2022
jennyswtie
[s]Ukpo in anambra, right? People from that town are usually bad news. Really troublesome like obosi people.
[/s]
Mechie gi onu there. Why will you involve Obosi in this matter.
Re: Friend Reveals What Happened Night 'Spider Wife' Jumped Barbwired Fence (pic) by Biglittlelois(f): 6:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
Two sided stories revealed, the true story will surface soon.

4 Likes

Re: Friend Reveals What Happened Night 'Spider Wife' Jumped Barbwired Fence (pic) by Divinehub: 6:11pm On Mar 23, 2022
Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? / How A Wife Lost Her 7 Months Old Pregnancy Because Of Her Husband / Should Husband Regularly Write On His Wife's Facebook Wall And Vice Versa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.