Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,237 members, 7,836,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

ABU Zaria Student Proposed To Colleague During NUGA 2022 In UNILAG - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ABU Zaria Student Proposed To Colleague During NUGA 2022 In UNILAG (39706 Views)

Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer / ABU Zaria Student ConstructsLeemah Mobil Barrier Sensitive As Final Year Project / Scenic Pictures Of ABU Zaria Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABU Zaria Student Proposed To Colleague During NUGA 2022 In UNILAG by Videour(m): 10:19pm On Mar 23, 2022
premierlead:
In what can be said to be a surprise during the ongoing NUGA sport, an Ahmadu Bello University student knelt to propose his fellow female student on the handball court...

Pics below
the girl fine ooo
Re: ABU Zaria Student Proposed To Colleague During NUGA 2022 In UNILAG by VicM6: 10:25pm On Mar 23, 2022
Na who get power dey find husband, na who chop belleful dey find wife. if u knw u knw.
Re: ABU Zaria Student Proposed To Colleague During NUGA 2022 In UNILAG by Alexandersantos(m): 10:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
Congratulations to the both of them
Re: ABU Zaria Student Proposed To Colleague During NUGA 2022 In UNILAG by SocialJustice: 10:30pm On Mar 23, 2022
Bluntguy:
Some of these things are preplanned and look fake sometimes.
They always look fake and it is fake.
Re: ABU Zaria Student Proposed To Colleague During NUGA 2022 In UNILAG by Unekz(m): 10:33pm On Mar 23, 2022
Na my guy babe be this ooo
They dated from 100L to finals ooo, my guy never saw this coming
Omor�����
Re: ABU Zaria Student Proposed To Colleague During NUGA 2022 In UNILAG by subcbouy: 10:45pm On Mar 23, 2022
Oti nuga vendor lords of the ring
Re: ABU Zaria Student Proposed To Colleague During NUGA 2022 In UNILAG by Whoknowsme: 10:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
Tomorrow now we will start hearing that she scaled the fence to go look for extra dick to bleep. That gender eh
That video funny die. Ordinary bring simcard make we see wetin dey there, she started scaling the fence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ABU Zaria Student Proposed To Colleague During NUGA 2022 In UNILAG by Fahdiga(m): 10:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
Whoknowsme:
That video funny die. Ordinary bring simcard make we see wetin dey there, she started scaling the fence.
That gender loves dick die
Re: ABU Zaria Student Proposed To Colleague During NUGA 2022 In UNILAG by Whoknowsme: 10:55pm On Mar 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
That gender loves dick die
Yea, but not all though. We still have the good ones out there though the bad one seems to overshadow them. May God help them
Re: ABU Zaria Student Proposed To Colleague During NUGA 2022 In UNILAG by tuzle(m): 11:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
Someone said if she was a unilag girl, he would have received a resounding slap
Re: ABU Zaria Student Proposed To Colleague During NUGA 2022 In UNILAG by Poiu11: 11:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
angry

Re: ABU Zaria Student Proposed To Colleague During NUGA 2022 In UNILAG by TwinGeek: 11:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
Pls people I need job.
Any type of job just to leave home.
I'm a professional stylist (male haircut)
But no capital to set up my own.

I ve also worked in different hotels/clubs as a waiter/Barman.
Recently the hotel I work with drop most of the staffs quoting renovation and poor business.

Been home jobless and depressed. I'd appreciate if y'all could link me up with any job.

1 Like

Re: ABU Zaria Student Proposed To Colleague During NUGA 2022 In UNILAG by Typicool8(m): 11:45pm On Mar 23, 2022
Evergreen4:
This one never know say no work after school , he dey propose. Should we tell him ?
No comrade let him taste it and come bk for advice
Re: ABU Zaria Student Proposed To Colleague During NUGA 2022 In UNILAG by adriano50: 12:17am On Mar 24, 2022
Toto sweet you small you think na marriage be the next thing you Neva see something

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ABU Zaria Student Proposed To Colleague During NUGA 2022 In UNILAG by Mozenge1: 12:39am On Mar 24, 2022
Aidejay:
Sadly this proposal will trend and become news than the entire NUGA games.

Me no even know say this kind
Game de go on
Re: ABU Zaria Student Proposed To Colleague During NUGA 2022 In UNILAG by Akanbeez: 1:01am On Mar 24, 2022
Nord VPN available in single and bulk.......buyer can reach me on akanbeez1989@gmail.com
Re: ABU Zaria Student Proposed To Colleague During NUGA 2022 In UNILAG by Nobody: 1:56am On Mar 24, 2022
No be by all this proposal Are you guys ripe and ready for marriage life I nor wan hear say them pour anybody acid or hot water o
Re: ABU Zaria Student Proposed To Colleague During NUGA 2022 In UNILAG by Benmob: 2:59am On Mar 24, 2022
Na so my neighbor, boyfriend do,when she finish her NYSC during her POP, but wetin happen later na history, marriage no even work,so all those stunts where happen than na rubbish
Re: ABU Zaria Student Proposed To Colleague During NUGA 2022 In UNILAG by lebete3000: 3:14am On Mar 24, 2022
Cardigan:
Nice...
I dnt have much to say other than to wish them well. If they are happy, i am happy.

Nairalanders, pls is it a crime or curse to teach in a private sch here in Nigeria?
I"m tired & depressed, feel like giving up. U work, & employers refuse to pay u the meagre salary they owe u. Why?
Some pls help me. I am hungry & starving. Pls help to enable me buy some food stuffs, i beg of u. God bless.

SIX-THREE-ONE-TWO-FOUR-FIVE-FIVE-SIX-NINE-SIX

Fidelity Bank.

How much is your salary and which state are you working from?

1 Like

Re: ABU Zaria Student Proposed To Colleague During NUGA 2022 In UNILAG by Poiu11: 3:18am On Mar 24, 2022
shocked shocked
Re: ABU Zaria Student Proposed To Colleague During NUGA 2022 In UNILAG by Nobody: 5:26am On Mar 24, 2022
Nigerians have overkilled this.proposal of a thing, they learnt it from d west.and has now carried.it.in the head like.gala
Re: ABU Zaria Student Proposed To Colleague During NUGA 2022 In UNILAG by EmmaLege: 5:51am On Mar 24, 2022
Fahdiga:
Tomorrow now we will start hearing that she scaled the fence to go look for extra dick to bleep. That gender eh

Walai grin
Re: ABU Zaria Student Proposed To Colleague During NUGA 2022 In UNILAG by premierlead: 6:05am On Mar 24, 2022
Wazobia2216:

OP abeg is this lady\woman\madam in the 2nd pishure part of the official or throwing shot put Just asking abeg

Official representing ABU Zaria

1 Like

Re: ABU Zaria Student Proposed To Colleague During NUGA 2022 In UNILAG by ignis: 6:50am On Mar 24, 2022
Fahdiga:

Hmmmm
Re: ABU Zaria Student Proposed To Colleague During NUGA 2022 In UNILAG by Opak001(m): 7:25am On Mar 24, 2022
Abeg oh!!,nab the paale nil down propose abi the proposer no get face. Abi na oga at the top mata
Re: ABU Zaria Student Proposed To Colleague During NUGA 2022 In UNILAG by edosignature(m): 7:50am On Mar 24, 2022
I never knew NUGA games was ongoing. Sadly this proposal will trend and become news than the entire NUGA games.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Parents Of Dowen Students On A Zoom Call: Mother Flares up, Ex-Counselor Admits / Adenike Oyetunde Who Lost Her Limbs To Cancer At 20 Becomes A Lawyer & OAP(pics) / ASUU Strike: Moment Soldiers Were Sent Away By Protesting OAU Students (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.