Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) (91218 Views)

Actress Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State One Week After / Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) / Veronica Adeleke: Davido’s Mother Committed Suicide – Kemi Olunloyo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) by jaybenugo: 8:35pm On Mar 23, 2022
Actress Takor Veronica has been found dead in a hotel room in Benue state one week after celebrating her birthday, IGBERETV reports.

Veronica was found dead in a hotel room at Nyinma area of Makurdi, Benue State, just after celebrating her birthday on March 12, 2022.

Circumstances surrounding her death are still sketchy but the state police spokesperson, SP Catherine Anene said three suspects have been arrested in connection with the case.

Anene said;

“There is a death report of a lady in a hotel but details will come from doctors; we did not see marks of violence on her body. So, the autopsy will reveal the cause of the death. The person that died was dressed; we didn’t see marks on her body meaning there were no injuries.

Three suspects were arrested in connection with this case, so they will give us details. We can’t say it is a case of murder because we didn’t see marks of violence”

Friends have taken to Facebook to pen down tributes to the late actress. Ann Abayol wrote;

"This world, people talk or post about what they don't know. But VERONICA TAKOR God knows all that happened and you will surely get Justice.

Kaiiii, this life is just nothing ooo! Last year 12th March we celebrated your birthday and this year your birthday celebration ends in death Hmmm!!! What a wicked world we leave in, the heart of a man is desperately wicked, you were indeed a humble girl that is always smiling with everyone around, those evil people that did this to you will surely be pushed. May God grant you eternal Rest in heaven with him and May He console your entire family. We will for ever miss you our vibrate actress"
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5083722618355040&id=100001520576637

Ekotu K'a Adanu wrote;

"TAKOR VERONICA

Your death has made me believe there's nothing in life. Last week we celebrated your birthday and today I'm being forced to type RIP.

We haven't recovered from Arnold's death n now urs again??

Death where is thy sting

Death where is thy glory

Death you are wicked

Why would the good die Young

I don't have much to say cause I'm still shock

Bsc microbiology miss u

Biological sciences miss u

Faculty of sciences miss u

Benue State University miss u

I miss you personally Vera

May angels welcome u to the heavenly Jerusalem

May ur Killers never find peace"

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=344673364277818&id=100062054725740

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
What was she doing in hotel? These commercial se* workers self. Rip to the dead but its a joyful thing to die in an active service. 3 men arrested in connection with her death, hope its not 3some gone wrong. Rip.
for those of you quoting me, remember police will first investigate what brought her to the hotel, what's her mission there.

71 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 23, 2022
Bodmum:
What was she doing in hotel? These commercial se* workers self. Rip to the dead but its a joyful thing to die in an active service.
behave guy. It can happen to anyone. Just pray for grace.

331 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) by Saviourk: 9:01pm On Mar 23, 2022
Bad news everywhere..Rip

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 23, 2022
SmellySperm:

I pray for grace, amen. what next?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) by yanabasee(m): 9:03pm On Mar 23, 2022
Bodmum:
What was she doing in hotel? These commercial se* workers self. Rip to the dead but its a joyful thing to die in an active service.

Is it because of the high rising cost of things that's making you to reason very low?

211 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) by Saviourk: 9:03pm On Mar 23, 2022
Bodmum:
why are u insensitive?just pray same fate doesn't befall you.

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 23, 2022
Bodmum:
I pray for grace, amen. what next?
What next? Ok give your life to Christ and repent undecided

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
SmellySperm:

What next? Ok give your life to Christ and repent undecided
I repented. What's next?

9 Likes

Re: Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
Bodmum:
I repented. What's next?
Oya send me money right now undecided

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 23, 2022
SmellySperm:

Oya send me money right now undecided
money sent. What's next?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) by kingjis: 9:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
jaybenugo:
Actress Takor Veronica has been found dead in a hotel room in Benue state one week after celebrating her birthday, IGBERETV reports.

Veronica was found dead in a hotel room at Nyinma area of Makurdi, Benue State, just after celebrating her birthday on March 12, 2022.

Circumstances surrounding her death are still sketchy but the state police spokesperson, SP Catherine Anene said three suspects have been arrested in connection with the case.

Anene said;

Friends have taken to Facebook to pen down tributes to the late actress. Ann Abayol wrote;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5083722618355040&id=100001520576637

Ekotu K'a Adanu wrote;

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

They have used her to buy benz chia

But women no dey hear word

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) by Mumusaphire: 10:07pm On Mar 23, 2022
Rip. One death must kill a man
Re: Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) by richidinho(m): 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
Nawao
Re: Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) by Giffted(m): 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
nothing dey this life lass lass

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) by KingDash: 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
Women and wayward life

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) by frowland(m): 10:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
SmellySperm:

Two of una no well grin .

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) by Chiefecho(m): 10:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
Investigations need to be made
Re: Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) by Wazobia2216: 10:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
jaybenugo:

We haven't recovered from Arnold's death n now urs again??

Death where is thy sting

Death where is thy glory

Death you are wicked

Why would the good die Young

I don't have much to say cause I'm still shock

Bsc microbiology miss u

Biological sciences miss u

Faculty of sciences miss u

Benue State University miss u

I miss you personally Vera

May angels welcome u to the heavenly Jerusalem

May ur Killers never find peace"
Funny enough the one typing all this might just be the one behind her death!

Na only God know who be who jare!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) by KingOfTheDamned: 10:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
Very unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 10:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
Omo e be like say Gee boys don de enter Benue here oo...

Chaaii Allah dem go use girls here wella cos girls here are very wayward and hungry... speaking from experience...
Na Benue I de reside....

This one Benue has been experiencing various death this week, and mostly women..

Problem

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 10:11pm On Mar 23, 2022
Bodmum:
What was she doing in hotel? These commercial se* workers self. Rip to the dead but its a joyful thing to die in an active service. 3 men arrested in connection with her death, hope its not 3some gone wrong. Rip.
for those of you quoting me, remember police will first investigate what brought her to the hotel, what's her mission there.

How can someone be senseless all the time �

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) by onajo2000(m): 10:11pm On Mar 23, 2022
3 some
Re: Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) by greymiles: 10:11pm On Mar 23, 2022
SmellySperm:

Grace not to die inside hotel grin

1 Like

Re: Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 10:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
sad
Re: Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) by Dabliss02(m): 10:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
Bodmum:
so make woman no dey logged for hotel all alone again?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) by Janiobi(m): 10:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
Oversized cumcum well don finish the job. Bravooo boss there

1 Like

Re: Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 10:13pm On Mar 23, 2022
Bodmum:
Women going to hotels are not all prostitutes....Try to think outside the bracket next time..
Rip to the departed soul...

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) by OriOko88(m): 10:13pm On Mar 23, 2022
She was drugged and bleeped to death by one of his Bleep mates. Benue guys no dey get joy with pretty women. Dem boys and girls dey fuckkk shiit grin

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) / The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online / Tiwa Savage's 'transformer Skirt' Gives Teebillz Wild Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.