Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Who Did I Offend? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Did I Offend? (379 Views)

Guys, Did I Overcharge This Woman For This? / Please offend me again – Lady begs her Nigerian boyfriend after he apologized / “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Did I Offend? by Baiysam(m): 11:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
I will not like to bore you with long epistle but I will make short and simple. While growing up I love education and success I had big dreams to make my parents proud but I started facing ups and downs in secondary school been one of the brightest in my class, as a result of financial problems I had to drop out.

With my doggedness at a tender age I hustled to gather my SSCE fee myself but along the line the center was later cancelled. I proceeded the next year but failed which amounted to me writing the exam 6 times on the 6th I finally made it. I started my battle with jamb again pass UTME and Post UTME but no admission for three attempt. I was devastated I enrol with an A level and passed the institution I ought to be given admission lost accreditation of the course and no admission was offered I cried bitterly with no one to console me. My peers all left me cos their father had connection una Sabi the rule of this country based on "connection".

"Rather for me to commit suicide let me travel to another state and find greener pasture" I thought. I decided to state in the North Central region. Along the long after some time I meet someone who volunteered to help gain admission to the Federal University, as he said so he did. I started battling with a deadly ailment (not HIV/AIDS) for years no money to treat myself I was dying and drying everyday. I was offered admission at last but I health didnt help me enjoy it as I battled to attend lectures. I was literally dying and education performance was deteriorating but someone I didn't know came to my rescue as God will have it.

I struggled althrough my uni days with lecturer headaches, hunger, homelessness, mockery, theft etc to mention a few. I finally graduate with Bsc in Economics in 2021.

I was finally happy as a proceed to register for NYSC as I proceed to collect my statement of result, at the office they told that I must pay for change of institution fee which is N80, 000
I cried as I have plans to gather money from the allawee to settle and execute my plans. I have been struggling to gather the money since last year but no avail.

Please guysI don't want to endulge in crime as I have the fear of God and love for humanity and I believe in hardwork too.

Please if there is any advice you have for me or employ me as an house boy any position I don't mind I stay in Gwagwalada, Abuja. So as to gather money to enroll for my service and help my mother. cry

Pls I don't know how it is done pls mods help in your capacity and push to fp
Re: Who Did I Offend? by Baiysam(m): 11:39pm On Mar 23, 2022
Currently I am sick I can't even use medication because I don't have food to eat cry
Re: Who Did I Offend? by Baiysam(m): 7:00am On Mar 24, 2022
My morning prayer:
God don't forget in this situation.

(1) (Reply)

Please Is It Okay For An Application Letter To Exceed Two Pages? / First Man Caught By D.N.A [gorelovers) / Can You Guess The Animal By Emoji?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.