Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,127 members, 7,818,378 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) (73731 Views)

Ahmed Musa Reacts To Controversy Over Refusal To Shake Governor Abba Kabir / Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London / Ahmed Musa Opens Filling Station In Kano (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
MadamVanessa:

He was brought up in the east. There's no way you're a south east product and behave stupidly.
nawa o. Musa grew on jos, north central.

Igbos and bragging Sha.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by toxtimmy: 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
My gut feeling tells me there is a politician that is laundering money through Musa for this project... Just like building in Lagos that collapsed recently, nobody heard anything about that building anymore cause of the sponsors of the project... Regardless good luck to him.

olasaad:
Nice one. Good investment
Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by aklion: 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
That's a man with sense... Kudos
Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

I think you guys needs to stop this attitude of trying to see other tribes less. I have seen lots of guys that grew up in the east and squandered their money on hoes. They went back to zero. I know most of you guys are hardworking and resilient. Besides there are also lots of Hausas that grew up in Hausa land, made lots of money and invested it wisely.
you cant change their boostful attitude. From Twitter, to facebook to nairaland. But then, we know ones who own the oil, the industries , the tech etc.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by Adabestseason(m): 12:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
Why our politicians are looting the treasuries dry to invest in foreign country(ies),you are going through the mills in foreign lands to create employments back home despite the level of racism.God will bless you more and more.But don't lose NIGERIA VS GHANA clash very important.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by Ramsak1: 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
You're correct.
Even Dangote attended primary school at Abakaliki, and secondary school at Owerri.

You people are just so naive and inexposed.

Ontop all the noise and chest-beating like chimpanzees, no Ibo man dey top 5 richest people in Nigeria.
MadamVanessa:

He was brought up in the east. There's no way you're a south east product and behave stupidly.

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by tillaman(m): 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
obontami:

So, Reno is now God?
I tire o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by bewla(m): 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
olasaad:
Nice one. Good investment
The first Igno Hausa boy rocking with afonjas
Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by simpleseyi: 12:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
MadamVanessa:

The ones that are working as prostitutes in Lagos hotels nko?

What about the ones that are in prisons all over the world for drugs trafficking?

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by everbliss: 12:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
Life after football secured.
Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
samista:
The architect needs a knock on the head. It's looking like a shopping complex rather than a residential estate.
It's a terrace apartment with very limited land. It's either that or a multi level structure which comes with much bureaucracy in it's approval.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by Exceed15: 1:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
Wow! God increase him more. Congratulations!
Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by Teejay13(m): 1:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
This Musa guy is business oriented. He invest most of his money. Oweing to the fact that he is a philanthropist.

Kuddos to our very own Ahmed Musa.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by cosmos1440: 1:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Hausa boy with Igbo man brain

MadamVanessa:

Some of you guys are too soaked in tribalism that you don't know how stupid you sound sometimes.
As if Christian Chukwu and Kingsley Obiekwu did not get broke despite being successful footballers during their prime.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by georgeakins: 1:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

I think you guys needs to stop this attitude of trying to see other tribes less. I have seen lots of guys that grew up in the east and squandered their money on hoes. They went back to zero. I know most of you guys are hardworking and resilient. Besides there are also lots of Hausas that grew up in Hausa land, made lots of money and invested it wisely.

It is inferiority complex. Ibos are known for that . They boast about little things that don't matter.

Kanu Nwakor is owing Skye Bank over N800m, after a football career that spanned over a decade. I s he not Ibo?
Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by Olatunboshift(m): 1:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
Do you need POS terminals/machines for Agency banking (POS BUSINESS) or you need it in office as a means of collection of payments alone from customers, we have you covered even if you are fresh in Business and don't have so much information. We will guide you in step by step and set you up instantly, at your readiness for Business.

Nationwide delivery is possible with us and you can PAY ON DELIVERY

08066068925, 09038584278

Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by Verysmart101: 1:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
Each time I see this ugly boy,I get so angry over what he did to his first wife,the only woman that truly loves him and stood by him when he had nothing only for him to repay her loyalty and love by marrying another wife.Presently he’s doing everything possible to win her back but the woman has refused to come back to him(I know this first hand).Men will never think twice to betray a woman no matter how much you shower him with love and support,so let no lady waste her time with a struggling man because he will surely betray you when he’s successful.

Will u please shut ur gutter there.Pained feminist.Do u think everyone will behave like ur ex boyfriend that broke ur heart? Get out please
Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by T0BY(m): 1:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nice investment. Meanwhile, Some might start begging after squandering their money on drugs and women.
Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by VladimirPutiin(m): 1:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
georgeakins:

It is inferiority complex. Ibos are known for that . They boast about little things that don't matter.

Kanu Nwakor is owing Skye Bank over N800m, after a football career that spanned over a decade. I s he not Ibo?

Woow
So Kanu is owing Sky bank such huge amount of money.
Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by lexy2014: 1:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
Golan007:
This one is investing his money and not looking to ask for assistance from the public.

He isn't buying chain and Lamborghini

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 1:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
MadamVanessa:

In what East? You mean Jos Plateau state is east? If you want our private photos when growing up hit me privately I will send them in tens. Stop lying..........

His mum is from calabar but stayed in the north until recently she moved to the south. Then, his present wife who is a southerner. Nothing join am with east abeg

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by Geeman2006: 1:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
Golan007:
This one is investing his money and not looking to ask for assistance from the public.

He has many like this in Kano...

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by lexy2014: 1:23pm On Mar 24, 2022
MadamVanessa:

That means there's no poor Igbo man anywhere on planet earth
Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 1:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
Geeman2006:

He has many like this in Kano...

Kano, Kaduna, Mararaba karu(Nasarawa) and recently Abuja. You will see them on news one day.
Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by Geeman2006: 1:31pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ahmed0336:

Kano, Kaduna, Mararaba karu(Nasarawa) and recently Abuja. You will see them on news one day.

Kudos to him and I wish him well.
Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by tomakint: 1:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
Each time I see this ugly boy,I get so angry over what he did to his first wife,the only woman that truly loves him and stood by him when he had nothing only for him to repay her loyalty and love by marrying another wife.Presently he’s doing everything possible to win her back but the woman has refused to come back to him(I know this first hand).Men will never think twice to betray a woman no matter how much you shower him with love and support,so let no lady waste her time with a struggling man because he will surely betray you when he’s successful.

Let us pray........
Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Majority of them are hard working that can't be denied boss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by nedekid: 1:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
On a lighter note, this Ahmed Musa should go check well, it seems somehow his father must be from the "developers" zone.
Okocha and the rest must be from up north.
This guy and solid investments are 5&6!
Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by davidtemi(m): 1:37pm On Mar 24, 2022
samista:
The architect needs a knock on the head. It's looking like a shopping complex rather than a residential estate.
face me I face u��
Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by emerged01(m): 1:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
samista:
Lol! Shopping complex? You need to be there before you criticize the architect. You wont understand why what it was built like that until you meet the architect. Most estates in lekki are built like that to save cost.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by GIdiata(m): 1:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
Iyaebe:

I you are that angry, y not help her commit suicide?

yen yen yen
as if ur opinion matter to musa grin grin

na she dey help Musa play the ball na.

support kor manage ni
Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by abokikhalifa: 1:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
Investor Musa with the smart moves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Moving His Fleet Of Super Cars, Hinting Juve Exit (Video) / Osaze Odewimgwe's Epic Response To A South African Fan / Argentina Vs Saudi Arabia: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (1 - 2) On 22nd Nov 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.