Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike (57886 Views)

Ukrainian Air Force Destroys Russian Landing Ship In Occupied Crimea(photos) / Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike / Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by blamingthedevil: 9:13am On Mar 24, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Okldpgdcac

Ukraine’s defence ministry saying it has destroyed the Orsk, a Russian landing ship, in Berdyansk.

https://twitter.com/olliecarroll/status/1506888821073453061

Now beyond any reasonable doubt that a #Russian Navy Alligator Class landing ship exploded in #Berdiansk, Ukraine

Reportedly a Ukrainian ballistic missile strike. Two Ropucha Class ships also present, observed sailing away as fire raged

https://twitter.com/CovertShores/status/1506900560167026690

Ukrainian Navy officially announced the destruction of a Russian Alligator-class landing ship BDK-69 "Orsk" in the port of Berdyansk.

https://twitter.com/Archer83Able/status/1506885289519861760

A Russian landing ship docked in a Ukrainian city under enemy rule has caught fire amid suggestions of an "explosion" heard nearby.

Thick plumes of black smoke were pictured billowing into the air by shocked locals who shared the images on social media.

They showed a Russian ship, believed to be the alligator-class Orsk, ablaze with flames visible on the deck of the vessel. Some nearby have suggested another vessel has sank, although it has not been confirmed.

The shocking pictures were taken in occupied Berdyansk on the Sea of Azov.

Its port, 50 miles from besieged Mariupol, is being used by Moscow to resupply its troops nearby with armour, food and weaponry.

As the ship burned several suggested they heard explosions nearby, while others believe it was the sound of thousands of rounds of ammunition burning.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/breaking-russian-landing-ship-destroyed-26543135

136 Likes

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Rastaramsey(m): 9:14am On Mar 24, 2022
FTC this morning grin grin grin
Kill Them all!!!!!!

Putin go hear am grin grin grin

I now believe NATO are using a good strategy to fight this war......

Crippling Russia's military and economy is the real deal....

Putin nah big fool shocked grin grin

Ukraine and zelensky to the world....

337 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Esama: 9:15am On Mar 24, 2022
Okay angry we are watching from far.we will see who laugh last grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Cyntie55(f): 9:16am On Mar 24, 2022
Why are countries not sanctioning Ukraine? Please note I'm not supporting Russia, but both countries are destroying innocent lives and properties.

So, why sanctioning only Russia, and portray Ukraine as Saint? If you claim Ukrainians are defending her mother's land, so do you expect Russians to be looking like mumu? They should sanctions both countries.

Let's say No to war.

24 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by kettykings: 9:19am On Mar 24, 2022
I give it to Russia military, no mass starvation of innocent women and children, no shooting of unarmed civilians, no individual burning of business premises and homes . Just professional military engagement.

Elsewhere a 10th century useless satanic military would have started starving women and children with their satanic cheerleaders singing that all is fair in fair

195 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by blamingthedevil: 9:21am On Mar 24, 2022
[s]
kettykings:
I give it to Russia military, no mass starvation of innocent women and children, no shooting of unarmed civilians, no individual burning of business premises and homes . Just professional military engagement.

Elsewhere a 10th century useless satanic military would have started starving women and children with their satanic cheerleaders singing that all is fair in fair
[/s]

254 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by forgiveness: 9:27am On Mar 24, 2022
Cyntie55:
Why are countries not sanctioning Ukraine? Please note I'm not supporting Russia, but both countries are destroying innocent lives and properties.

So, why sanctioning only Russia, and portray Ukraine as Saint? If you claim Ukrainians are defending her mother's land, so do you expect Russians to be looking like mumu? They should sanctions both countries.

Let's say No to war.

Did Ukraine invade Russia or Russia invaded Ukraine?

Is self defense not lawful again?

Make we dey use part of our big brain to reason, na.

532 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Nukilia: 9:28am On Mar 24, 2022
A comedian brought hell on his nation because of collaboration with the enemy angry

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by ebuka440: 9:31am On Mar 24, 2022
When I saw this in Al Jazeera, I was very very happy because it is high time for Mayo to send warships to Ukraine to help them fight this evil Putin.

This is going to be a difficult task but they're really have to try. Enough of the bloodshed because so many children are dying and famine looming

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Cyntie55(f): 9:32am On Mar 24, 2022
forgiveness:

Did Ukraine invade Russia or Russia invaded Ukraine?

Is self defense not lawful again?
Make we dey use part of our big brain to reason, na.
I don't argue with you people here. You that reason with your Full brain please take your argument somewhere else. Let both countries be sanctions. I love how indians handled this situation and that's how it suppose to be.

Say No to war. Bye.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Jostoman: 9:35am On Mar 24, 2022
Cyntie55:

Let's say No to war.
is it Ukraine that went to Moscow to attack Russia?

181 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Jostoman: 9:36am On Mar 24, 2022
We need peace o

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Cyntie55(f): 9:51am On Mar 24, 2022
Jostoman:
Sir, Putin has every right to defend his country. He's taking a very important proactive step to safe guard his country.

I want to understand that NATO was formed to tame USSR. The USSR is dead, what the hell is NATO still doing positioning herself within a striking distance to Russia?? Please make sure you answer this question.

Ukraine got herself into this mess by deciding to join a military group that represents her neighbors worse enemies.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by joyandfaith: 9:52am On Mar 24, 2022
Cyntie55:

Let's say No to war.

Russia is aggressor.

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Cyntie55(f): 9:54am On Mar 24, 2022
joyandfaith:

Russia is aggressor.
Yes Dear! But Ukraine brought herself into his mess.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by joyandfaith: 9:54am On Mar 24, 2022
Cyntie55:
Sir, Putin has every right to defend his country. He's taking a very important proactive step to safe guard his country.

I want to understand that NATO was formed to tame USSR. The USSR is dead, what the hell is NATO still doing positioning herself within a striking distance to Russia?? Please make sure you answer this question.

Ukraine got herself into this mess by deciding to join a military group that represents her neighbors worse enemies.

Ukraine is not a country Russia should invade. NATO excuse is nonsense. If Russia did not annex crimea and it did not conduct referendum for separatists in Donetsk and Luhansk regions in 2014, Ukraine wouldn't run to NATO.
Another excuse is an Ukrainian revolution that overthrown pro- Russia government angered putin. I believe Putin could have exercised patience and sponsor another pro- Russian government.
I feel putin wants to revive cold war. He is missing USSR. He wants it back .

135 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Elvictor: 9:54am On Mar 24, 2022
Hope you people won't start crying, Ukraine are bombing their own ships in Russia controlled territory, which means, mass starvation for Ukraine civilians
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 24, 2022
Jostoman:
I tire too. As long as u are attacked right inside your house, any thing done to your attacker to defend yasef is ok

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by joyandfaith: 9:54am On Mar 24, 2022
Cyntie55:
Yes Dear! But Ukraine brought herself into his mess.
How?

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Frankiss44(m): 9:55am On Mar 24, 2022
Nukilia:
A comedian brought hell on his nation because of collaboration with the enemy angry

Off point

31 Likes

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Frankiss44(m): 9:58am On Mar 24, 2022
Cyntie55:

The irony is when a man that has the highest number of nukes in the world is scared of a military alliance that his neighbor isn't even qualified to join in a long time.. What do u guys gain supporting aggressive people?

111 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Sunnymatey(m): 9:59am On Mar 24, 2022
Cyntie55:

Let's say No to war.
it's Russia that went into Ukraine territory to fight. If Russia should withdraw their their troops, the war has ended naturally.
This is why the heat is on Russia.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Ajimusty2: 10:11am On Mar 24, 2022
Cyntie55:
I don't argue with you people here. You that reason with your Full brain please take your argument somewhere else. Let both countries be sanctions. I love how indians handled this situation and that's how it suppose to be.

Say No to war. Bye.
but y will you say ukraine should b sanctioned too?

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Cyntie55(f): 10:16am On Mar 24, 2022
joyandfaith:

Ukraine is not a country Russia should invade. NATO excuse is nonsense. If Russia did not annex crimea and it did not conduct referendum for separatists in Donetsk and Luhansk regions in 2014, Ukraine wouldn't run to NATO.
Another excuse is an Ukrainian revolution that overthrown pro- Russia government angered putin. I believe Putin could have exercised patience and sponsor another pro- Russian government.
@ the first bolded. Most people hate to hear the truth, well I understand that the is bitter, now NATO excuse is nonsense right? Hmm.. It's okay.

@ the second bolded. You're expecting Putin to exercise patience while his enemies plot evil against Russia?

Well, like I stated, I'm not in support of either Russia nor Ukraine, Let's say No to war, Yes to peace. Innocent lives and properties are being destroyed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Cyntie55(f): 10:20am On Mar 24, 2022
Frankiss44:

The irony is when a man that has the highest number of nukes in the world is scared of a military alliance that his neighbor isn't even qualified to join in a long time.. What do u guys gain supporting aggressive people?
Please go back and read my comment, I wasn't supporting anyone oo! I want peace to reign.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Botlord: 10:23am On Mar 24, 2022
joyandfaith:

Stop lying, no be everybody be dumb for nairaland. Nairaland contains some of the best brain in Nigeria.

No be today the west dey try install a puppet government that'll be loyal to them in a country.

The west sponsor a regime change by deposing a president who happen to come from eastern Ukraine( majorly ethnic Russian) in 2014 and installing theirs. They even remove Russia language from the official two language.

Due to this the Eastern region of Donbass which are majorly Russian speaking declared a breakaway state but Ukraine has been killing and bombing them since 2014 killing more than 14000 ethnic Russian.

Russia annex Crimea majorly ethnic Russian due to this singular act.

Before blaming Russia, know the Genesis of this matter

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by joyandfaith: 10:45am On Mar 24, 2022
Botlord:

Stop lying, no be everybody be dumb for nairaland. Nairaland contains some of the best brain in Nigeria.

No be today the west dey try install a puppet government that'll be loyal to them in a country.

The west sponsor a regime change by deposing a president who happen to come from eastern Ukraine( majorly ethnic Russian) in 2014 and installing theirs. They even remove Russia language from the official two language.

Due to this the Eastern region of Donbass which are majorly Russian speaking declared a breakaway state but Ukraine has been killing and bombing them since 2014 killing more than 14000 ethnic Russian.

Russia annex Crimea majorly ethnic Russian due to this singular act.

Before blaming Russia, know the Genesis of this matter
Read about Russification of eastern Ukraine and Crimea during Soviet and empire era you would understand what is going on.
That hausa speakers or natives in Jos north does not mean it doesn't belong to Berom people.
That yorubas are majority in some towns in Benin Republic doesn't mean Nigeria should start to claim those towns.
That Russian speakers are majority in some cities in eastern and crimea doesn't not mean it belong to Russia.

Can u tell why Russia government fought against chechen separatists who declared independence from Russia. Are chechen people Russians?

Are u saying if Nigeria removed English as official language, UK will attack us?

Ukraine is not Russia.

90 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by sapientia(m): 11:02am On Mar 24, 2022
Cyntie55:

Let's say No to war.

Are you sick?

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 24, 2022
Rastaramsey:

FTC this morning grin grin grin
Kill Them all!!!!!!

Putin go hear am grin grin grin

I now believe NATO are using a good strategy to fight this war......

Crippling Russia's military and economy is the real deal....

Putin nah big fool shocked grin grin

Ukraine and zelensky to the world....

Hahahaha... it's will be repaired and Russia has plenty of this type of ship...

Pray for Ukrain that are being annihilated
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Vicotex1: 11:33am On Mar 24, 2022
[s]
joyandfaith:

Read about Russification of eastern Ukraine and Crimea during Soviet and empire era you would understand what is going on.
That hausa speakers or natives in Jos north does not mean it doesn't belong to Berom people.
That yorubas are majority in some towns in Benin Republic doesn't mean Nigeria should start to claim those towns.
That Russian speakers are majority in some cities in eastern and crimea doesn't not mean it belong to Russia.

Can u tell why Russia government fought against chechen separatists who declared independence from Russia. Are chechen people Russians?

Are u saying if Nigeria removed English as official language, UK will attack us?

Ukraine is not Russia.
[/s]

Abeg carry your distorted history comot from here.
Russification of crimea my ass like say crimea na Ukraine own before, wetin Russia empire fight both British, France and ottoman empire put, na you come here dey talk shit

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by joyandfaith: 11:36am On Mar 24, 2022
Vicotex1:
[s][/s]

[s]Abeg carry your distorted history comot from here.
Russification of crimea my ass like say crimea na Ukraine own before, wetin Russia empire fight both British, France and ottoman empire put, na you come here dey talk shit[/s]

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

President Mugabe Blasts Zodwa Wabantu Who Doesn't Wear Panties To Shows / Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb / New Zealand Gets First Gay Deputy PM And A Foreign Minister With Facial Tattoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.