Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags (53541 Views)

Putin's Daughter, Katerina Tikhonova Is Dating A Russian Named Igor Zelensky / Putin's Daughter Wanted To Japa But Her Father Refused / Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by thanksjosh005: 1:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Ok. Meanwhile who else noticed that since this war began, we've miraculously not seen any new omicron variant and all new covid wave has miraculously stopped, something that occurred nearly every week before. So I guess the diseases are also following the war like us. You see this world, only those who are intelligent will understand the way this world works

On point

1 Like

Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by Reference(m): 1:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Ok. Meanwhile who else noticed that since this war began, we've miraculously not seen any new omicron variant and all new covid wave has miraculously stopped, something that occurred nearly every week before. So I guess the diseases are also following the war like us. You see this world, only those who are intelligent will understand the way this world works

Not true.
New variants have emerged.
Just that you are not paying attention.
Be informed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by dfrost: 1:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
ArchiLimited:

South Korea has about 300,000+ cases recently. Maybe you choose not to focus on the new rather on the crisis in Ukraine.

Same goes for other places. Las las, na wetin dey person mind, e go find go cheesy

1 Like

Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by Reference(m): 1:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
Frankiss44:

Get yourself updated..
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-60762032.amp

Don't mind him.
He is the one that is distracted by other events.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
shevchenko:
But they killed gadaffi children and Iraqs children too

West hypocrisy.

True, but it does not make Russia hypocrisy justified.
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2022
ArchiLimited:
You're right it's politically motivated

1 Like

Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by dfrost: 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2022
Reference:

Not true.
New variants have emerged.
Just that you are not paying attention.
Be informed.

Exactly what I replied to him cheesy grin.
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by uniquetechng: 1:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
ArchiLimited:
COVID-19 is still ravaging Chinese cities, I watch CGTN mostly on a daily basis.

2 Likes

Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by HitSong: 1:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
[s]
Rastaramsey:
Mr Putin, your days are numbered.....
USA will cripple your economy and your military grin grin grin
Ukraine will still join NATO and USA will build their bases near your shambles grin grin grin
You will surely be invaded even China and co will desert you grin grin grin

Modified: Putin fans make una free me ooo
[/s]
Or deh
Brainwashed Moe foes
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by LLiKYekoba: 1:23pm On Mar 24, 2022
ArchiLimited:

Puticron variant of the virus loading....... grin

1 Like

Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by almarthins(m): 1:23pm On Mar 24, 2022
ArchiLimited:

The reason for COVID is to kill and feed the invisible blood bank with blood. Now the demons are working hard to cause world war that could make those blood bank well filled.
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by bigtt76(f): 1:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
Who says there hasn't been new cases? Rather say its on the back burners in terms of important news being reported out there angry Covid is still ravaging Europe and other countries but because their level of vaccinations are high, the death rates have reduced.

ArchiLimited:

1 Like

Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by baby124: 1:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
sapientia:
This is wrong

I don't support harassment

This girl is already ashamed of his father, so should be left alone

She didn't order Russian troops to invade Ukraine

Her paranoid maniac coward of a father did.

Putin is the culprit not this daughter who might as well be corrupt but should be left alone

My opinion.
People should think of their children before doing silly things. It will always affect them.
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by delzbaba(m): 1:27pm On Mar 24, 2022
sapientia:
This is wrong

Putin is the culprit not this daughter who might as well be corrupt but should be left alone

My opinion.
So putins daughter should live while other peoples children are dying because of his actions?
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by Shadysen: 1:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

Lols this your assertion get as e be ooo. So you think the COVID stuff na scam?
YES!

2 Likes

Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by hippyj(m): 1:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
ArchiLimited:

You are a wise man

2 Likes

Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by SenatePresdo(m): 1:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
ArchiLimited:

You wait for news to reach you, people seek for it.

Seek for covid news, and you will find it.

Press is known to dish out most pressing issues.

It's just like Nairaland, that news doesn't reach front page doesn't mean it's no there behind the scene, it's upto you to navigate the sections.

Ukrainian news have graced the front page of world affairs, go to sections by simple Google searches, and you will find whatever you are looking for about covid.
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by otipoju(m): 1:31pm On Mar 24, 2022
sapientia:
This is wrong

My opinion.

You forget that Putin's actions have lead to the killing of other people's sons and daughters. Why should his daughter not be fair game ? Wake up to the real world. Why do you think politicians send their kids abroad...because they see Nigeria as a battlefield and subconsciously they are at war with Nigerians.
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
Shadysen:
YES!

Okay, but I take the opposite on this
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by Shadysen: 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

Okay, but I take the opposite on this
that's your opinion.

1 Like

Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by CoronaVirusPro: 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2022
ArchiLimited:

Tell us how it works

And I believe you have a TV. How come you arrived at this conclusion?
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by Myahuza: 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2022
Just want to know how Putin's son in-law survive divorcing his wife and a punishment dongen was not created just for him
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by DeLioncourt: 1:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
ArchiLimited:

Russia is the new variant loooool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by CaseSensitive(m): 1:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
ArchiLimited:

Then you've not been keeping up. Have you heard about the newly discovered hybrid variant Deltacron? Do you know that China is currently experiencing its worst Covid-19 outbreak since the start of the pandemic more than two years ago? The war can very much alter the trajectory of the world's future and deserves more exposure at this moment and rightly so, takes precedence over other issues in the backdrop. It doesn't mean Covid-19 has dissapeared.

1 Like

Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by Crafteck1: 1:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
ArchiLimited:

Dont be ignorant, the war takes priority and as of 2 weeks ago if u are conversant with the news... India or china has new major outbreak

2 Likes

Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by Easy5265: 1:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
ArchiLimited:

You maybe making a point. Covid is still spreading in China especially, news concerning Ukraine is only drowning other news item. That's how news cycle works.
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by Geeman2006: 1:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
IKBARUTEN11:
The Vandal deserves a nobel peace award

So people should hate me and cause me problems, because they don't like my father. That is very stupid...

1 Like

Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by kilisi(m): 1:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
ArchiLimited:

Actually, there have been sub variants like the stealth omicron ravaging some parts of UK.
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by seyz91(m): 1:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
cheesy i'm telling you!
ArchiLimited:
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by Strongbest(m): 1:51pm On Mar 24, 2022
ArchiLimited:

A very nice observation bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing / US Kills Qasim al-Raymi, Al-qaeda's Leader In Yemen / Putin's Daughter, Katerina Tikhonova Is Dating A Russian Named Igor Zelensky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.