Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,873 members, 7,855,569 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 05:05 AM

They Pluck His Eye,nose And Everything Eiye Vs K.K Cult War In Oshun - PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They Pluck His Eye,nose And Everything Eiye Vs K.K Cult War In Oshun - PHOTOS (2555 Views)

Eiye Vs K.K Cult War In Ilesha 23 Killed - VIDEOS, PHOTOS / They pluck his eye like mango - Blackaxe and Vikings - PHOTOS / Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Pluck His Eye,nose And Everything Eiye Vs K.K Cult War In Oshun - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 11:21am On Mar 24, 2022
Photos check last thread for full details

https://www.nairaland.com/7042932/eiye-vs-k.k-cult-war 12

Re: They Pluck His Eye,nose And Everything Eiye Vs K.K Cult War In Oshun - PHOTOS by Rastaramsey(m): 11:29am On Mar 24, 2022
Mhen this picture is so graphic embarassed embarassed

Say no to cultism...
Re: They Pluck His Eye,nose And Everything Eiye Vs K.K Cult War In Oshun - PHOTOS by Realmi: 11:31am On Mar 24, 2022
Game on naija

I just pity him mama...if say she know she for do abortion that time

Abortion still has an advantage if una check well

It needs to be legalized

3 Likes

Re: They Pluck His Eye,nose And Everything Eiye Vs K.K Cult War In Oshun - PHOTOS by irunoko(m): 12:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
grin

I hope they 'plucked' that his brain he refused to use when he was alive?

Useless Children bringing shame upon themselves and their families

If you are a woman and you're not ready to bring children into the world or raise them right,use protection or shut your laps.now see the pain and embarassment he has brought upon his family.his father or mother Will not be able to walk on the Streets without being booed, shaded privately or publicly or mocked

3 Likes

Re: They Pluck His Eye,nose And Everything Eiye Vs K.K Cult War In Oshun - PHOTOS by holluwizzy: 12:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
That is why all these one aside girls dey do abortion.

I have a friend, With the rate of crime and immorality in the country, she will not and can't be pregnant for any MF in this shit hole

Realmi:
Game on naija

I just pity him mama...if say she know she for do abortion that time

Abortion still has an advantage if una check well

It needs to be legalized
Re: They Pluck His Eye,nose And Everything Eiye Vs K.K Cult War In Oshun - PHOTOS by Totilopussylick(m): 1:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
Is he a mango

Those that pluck his eyes, nose and everything, i hope there are going to eat it tongue
Re: They Pluck His Eye,nose And Everything Eiye Vs K.K Cult War In Oshun - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 1:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
Vickyvice

U said I should mention u

2 Likes

Re: They Pluck His Eye,nose And Everything Eiye Vs K.K Cult War In Oshun - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 3:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
Re: They Pluck His Eye,nose And Everything Eiye Vs K.K Cult War In Oshun - PHOTOS by Neddstark: 4:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
All these cultists sef. Una no get money to relocate when gbege start?

1 Like

Re: They Pluck His Eye,nose And Everything Eiye Vs K.K Cult War In Oshun - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 5:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
Neddstark:
All these cultists sef. Una no get money to relocate when gbege start?

Poor touts them

1 Like

Re: They Pluck His Eye,nose And Everything Eiye Vs K.K Cult War In Oshun - PHOTOS by tutudesz: 8:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
I be Strong man grin Even chicken death better pass this one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Pluck His Eye,nose And Everything Eiye Vs K.K Cult War In Oshun - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 8:50pm On Mar 24, 2022
tutudesz:
I be Strong man grin Even chicken death better pass this one
I swear
Re: They Pluck His Eye,nose And Everything Eiye Vs K.K Cult War In Oshun - PHOTOS by nosleep: 9:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
When he was alive he was feeling like his on top of her world. : grin : grin please keep posting all there dead bodies we the jews enjoyed looking at them grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Pluck His Eye,nose And Everything Eiye Vs K.K Cult War In Oshun - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 11:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
nosleep:
When he was alive he was feeling like his on top of her world. : grin : grin please keep posting all there dead bodies we the jews enjoyed looking at them grin
Lol
Re: They Pluck His Eye,nose And Everything Eiye Vs K.K Cult War In Oshun - PHOTOS by Ternistacle(m): 11:49am On Mar 25, 2022
Eyaaahhh rip to him.... Say no to cultism dem no go hear .... It is this same cultism that makes the youth of this nation can't unite against these evil politicians....

It is well sha.... Let them continue... Let me continue with my blunt
Re: They Pluck His Eye,nose And Everything Eiye Vs K.K Cult War In Oshun - PHOTOS by SandraIkuboR(f): 11:53am On Mar 25, 2022
sad
Re: They Pluck His Eye,nose And Everything Eiye Vs K.K Cult War In Oshun - PHOTOS by Jennyjay283: 12:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
Complicating angry
Re: They Pluck His Eye,nose And Everything Eiye Vs K.K Cult War In Oshun - PHOTOS by promzy555(m): 12:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
He don finally dey chill with d big boys..

1 Like

Re: They Pluck His Eye,nose And Everything Eiye Vs K.K Cult War In Oshun - PHOTOS by Brytesp(m): 1:09pm On Mar 25, 2022
Guess they took body parts to make charms or money rituals or probably sold them in the black market... You'll never know
Re: They Pluck His Eye,nose And Everything Eiye Vs K.K Cult War In Oshun - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 3:40pm On Mar 25, 2022
Brytesp:
Guess they took body parts to make charms or money rituals or probably sold them in the black market... You'll never know

It is usually for charms. Based on passed confessions
Re: They Pluck His Eye,nose And Everything Eiye Vs K.K Cult War In Oshun - PHOTOS by Anny505(m): 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2022
Update reaching me now.... please confirm for us

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Man Forgets Way To His Hometown After Spending 24 Years In Imo Prison / Britain Is Now 'Worse Than 20 Years Ago' / Afe Babalola University Ado-ekiti (abuad) ‘student Drug Dealers’ Busted (photos/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.