Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,765 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Wizkid's Holla At Your Boy Is A Total Rip Off! Listen To The Real Clip Here! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid's Holla At Your Boy Is A Total Rip Off! Listen To The Real Clip Here! (7597 Views)

What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? / Wizkid's Holla At Your Boy Video Girl Turns Rapper, Listen To Her Song / Wizkid Stole 'holla At Ur Boi"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid's Holla At Your Boy Is A Total Rip Off! Listen To The Real Clip Here! by Chuks84(m): 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2011
Wizkid in my opinion lacks talent! All he has going for him is a good producer and his autotune enhanced voice. I was extremely disappointed to discover that Holla at your boy, which was one of his few songs i appreciated was copied. Here's the original track:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=depOL5JsTXk
Re: Wizkid's Holla At Your Boy Is A Total Rip Off! Listen To The Real Clip Here! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 02, 2011
Wizkid=his mentor Banky W copied umbrella from Rihanna
Re: Wizkid's Holla At Your Boy Is A Total Rip Off! Listen To The Real Clip Here! by Ajistotle(m): 8:44pm On Jul 02, 2011
So the song was copied, so what? Did d guys dat sang it make a hit out of it? And if u no gree,what of his other songs,have u found their "originals" yet? It is my sincere opinion that many critics come 4rm a spiteful aspect, since when has autotune become an abomination? Autotune does not neccesarily give you a new voice or modify your voice,the software approximates the voice of a singer to the nearest semitone, would you rather listen to a singer singing off key if he can improve his voice with technology at least in the studio?
Re: Wizkid's Holla At Your Boy Is A Total Rip Off! Listen To The Real Clip Here! by Nobody: 3:12am On Jul 03, 2011
I thought everyone knew this by now.
Re: Wizkid's Holla At Your Boy Is A Total Rip Off! Listen To The Real Clip Here! by mikuz(m): 4:31am On Jul 03, 2011
@op
Do you think it's easy to copy a song and turn it into a hit track?
Don't think so? Then try it.
Re: Wizkid's Holla At Your Boy Is A Total Rip Off! Listen To The Real Clip Here! by tunnex190: 8:40am On Jul 03, 2011
Can someone get me wizkid superstar hit tracks? (hit tracks alone)
Re: Wizkid's Holla At Your Boy Is A Total Rip Off! Listen To The Real Clip Here! by ehixking(m): 5:48am On Aug 04, 2013
Ajistotle: So the song was copied, so what? Did d guys dat sang it make a hit out of it? And if u no gree,what of his other songs,have u found their "originals" yet? It is my sincere opinion that many critics come 4rm a spiteful aspect, since when has autotune become an abomination? Autotune does not neccesarily give you a new voice or modify your voice,the software approximates the voice of a singer to the nearest semitone, would you rather listen to a singer singing off key if he can improve his voice with technology at least in the studio?
Foolish opinion.....simple

(1) (Reply)

My Song Carry-first Trends On Twitter / MUSIC : Migos Ft. Nicki Minaj & Cardi B – Motorsport / Mention Foreign Songs That Are Worthy Of Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.