Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State (18008 Views)

NYSC To Married Female Corpers: Maiden Name To Be Replaced With Husband Surname / Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director / NYSC Members Now To Be Posted To Farms — Coordinator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by Newsmic: 12:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
Married prospective female Corps members have been directed to report for registration at the orientation camps in their husbands’ state of domicile, irrespective of the states indicated on their call-up letters, IgbereTV reports.

National Youth Service Corps spokesperson, Emeka Mgbemena in a statement released on Wednesday March 23, said Director-General of NYSC, Major General Shuaibu Ibrahim gave the directive in a nationwide virtual address to the 2022 Batch “A” Stream Two prospective corps members.

Mgbemena also said “the information is already contained on their call-up letters.” Married female NYSC members are to report to camp with their marriage certificates, evidence of change of name in a national newspaper and other valid marriage documents that were uploaded online during registration for service.

Noting that the policy was initiated to enable them to have a seamless service year, Ibragim however warned that any corps member caught presenting fake documents either on marital or health grounds in camp would be handed over to the law enforcement agents for prosecution.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbeWtMttBxk/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by cherishmichael: 12:31pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cool, okay.

10 Likes

Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by SmartProf(m): 12:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
Any married prospective female corp member who feels dissatisfied by this policy is a suspect.

154 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by Cyntie55(f): 1:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
NYSC program should be scrapped. It's a waste of time and energy.

After graduation, and students are mobilized for NYSC, FG should just issue nysc certificate and 1 years allowance (₦33,000 x 12 months = ₦396,000) over to the prospective Corp members.

The money would be useful for entrepreneurial skills acquisition that will equip graduates to become self employed, and further create business opportunities for themselves. (Atleast for those who are serious minded)

I was posted to Yipata camp, kwara state 2019 for my NYSC, that place was so horrible. After my orientation camp I redeployed back to Benin.

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by Sizdes: 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nice one
Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by Kollins11: 1:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
SmartProf:
Any married prospective corp member who feels dissatisfied by this policy is a suspect.
Especially the married women who feel dissatisfied with this good news... na them be our number 1 suspect.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by Kollins11: 1:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cyntie55:

After graduation and students are mobilized for NYSC, FG should just issue nysc certificate and 1 years allowance (₦33000 x 12 months = ₦396,000) over to the prospective Corp members.

The money would be useful for entrepreneurial skills acquisition that will equip graduates to become self employed, and further create business opportunities for themselves. (Atleast for those who are serious minded)

I was posted to Yipata camp, kwara state 2019 for my NYSC, that place was so horrible. After my orientation camp I redeployed back to Benin.
Wow!!

7 Likes

Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by Madeofchoice60: 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2022

Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by SultanOfPuna: 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
Una wan spoil market for me??

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by nkemoma(m): 6:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
After flexing at the camp.. The adulterous ones see it as prison break

2 Likes

Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by bashuayi(m): 6:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
Everytime everyday everyseconds every minute..I wonder how God create this species.
Can a girl pls explain to me why girls are so useless and dumb...

5 Likes

Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by Skillsnigeria: 6:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
Noted
Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by Image123(m): 6:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
This is so narrow minded. Of course, most husbands don't live in their states.
A seamless service year with your mother in law? Are they in primary school or day care?

4 Likes

Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by CelestineNelson: 6:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
G
Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by stano2(m): 6:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
Better
Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by dynicks(m): 6:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
grin
Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by Obagofixxy: 6:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
Na the best ohhhhhhhh if not DNA test go trend again, because women to like di**s

2 Likes

Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
A big releaf. Created a thread about this yesterday
Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by Pele10: 6:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ok na
Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by Clearcrafter: 6:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cyntie55:

After graduation and students are mobilized for NYSC, FG should just issue nysc certificate and 1 years allowance (₦33000 x 12 months = ₦396,000) over to the prospective Corp members.

Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by NaughtyBrainiac: 6:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
SmartProf:
Any married prospective corp member who feels dissatisfied by this policy is a suspect.
If you don't gerrit, forgerabout it grin

On the other hand, a few desperate ones might still take advantage of the 21-day orientation camp

1 Like

Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by chaseblack(m): 6:07pm On Mar 24, 2022
Report of how married women fumble in camp has gotten to them . lol

9 Likes

Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nysc might have known that our naija women are terrorising the camp with there puzzi... What a feminisialousic shame...

5 Likes

Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by Image123(m): 6:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
SmartProf:

The main purpose of the NYSC is defeated except it is a voluntary thing.

4 Likes

Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by tillaman(m): 6:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hmmmmmm hmmm opppor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by Padipadi(m): 6:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
Why not kuku deploy them to their husband's firm?
NYSC should stop stressing married women. Especially those pregnant ones that look like they ll deliver on parade ground. You ll see them drinking sachet water, looking at soldiers with confidence, sitting anyhow on the floor & opening their legs but you can't see their pussy cos they v worn leggings & tights to cover the glorious part. Very selfish people.
To be their friends in camp means you ll be their errand boy or girl cos the way they spit is the ratio of their needs & mood change.
They can send you on errand more than soldiers & camp commandant.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stop Forging NYSC Medical Results Please / Senate/academic Board Approved List Name Verification On NYSC Porter / World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.