Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) (35514 Views)

Living Conditions Of Corpers In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) / Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) / Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by pmc01(m): 7:24pm On Mar 24, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
One government official is somewhere flexing with the funds grin

Sure. But isn't it an opportunity for a government mouthing anti-corruption fight to step in and show they are walking the talk?
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Fuckyoumod: 7:24pm On Mar 24, 2022
Guy this is Nigeria, nothing works.

Your black leaders are thieves so better serve and get the fvck outta there. And stop disturbing us.
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Triangles1(m): 7:24pm On Mar 24, 2022
Naija
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by ImoleNaija: 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
You for declare the pics graphic in the topic nah. Almost threw up the food I just chop.

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by DorianD(m): 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
And I was having dinner when I opened thread.just lost my appetite..welding op
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by SniperSmurf(m): 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
Resident Evil undecided
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Germi9: 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nigerians are too dirty
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ayamaa!
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by brownbib(m): 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
It's a pity!
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Greatiroko111(m): 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
Anyone with a good heart should pls help me
The hunger at my doorstep this past days is unbearable

I've never done this here before. You people help me with anything
One square meal is now very difficult for me
Please!

Sterling Bank
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
pmc01:

Sure. But isn't it an opportunity for a government mouthing anti-corruption fight to step in and show they are walking the talk?

Even if EFCC step in, they will only ask for their cut and bury the case.

All the Billions recovered since the beginning of this Buhari regime, can anyone account for it grin
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Padipadi(m): 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
Chai! As if they done abortion in that bathroom before.
And some konji infested human ll drag themselves there to v sex.
Cohabiting Corpers too ll bath there together.
Lmao! Buhari must bath in their bathroom & shot for that toilet.
In fact, Femi Adesina's anus must copulate with that toilet sink.
Ahhhh! Suffer 1st class.
Wetin sef!
No be to come life we come life?
Why this suffering for Nigeria?
Who we offend?
Wetin sef?
Ahhhhhhhhhhgggghhhhhhhhhhahhhhhhahhahahahhagggggghhhaah!
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Tonyreal49(m): 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
Stupid poor modafucking country.
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 7:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
This is the HIGHEST.
I knew it would claim the award.
This is a PIGGERY.
Corp Members should also learn to redeploy themselves from such carnage.
UNN graduates may not complain about such.
They have been sensitized already grin grin

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by calmandwild101(m): 7:31pm On Mar 24, 2022
Fireman66:
This is highly disgusting, damn
NYSC should be scrapped
Like for Yes

Share for No

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by KaluwisxPRO: 7:31pm On Mar 24, 2022
ednut1:
This is a state with small population , gets huge faac and 13% derivation o. Abi do we blame north as usual

NYSC is a federal scheme and has nothing to do with the state government.

Scrap it, or post people to their state of residence/origin, so they can serve from home as well as their community, and see all these embarrassment/killing of corpers come to a stop.

2 Likes

Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by airsaylongcome: 7:31pm On Mar 24, 2022
They should come and see where we served in Ndashi in Rivers State na
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Gentlegirl1(f): 7:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
Audio please

Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 7:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
Chei see where mynd44 is doing her NYSC? Na wa o
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by buttlover(m): 7:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
blood of yaweh, please take this down
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Ogaga87(m): 7:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
corpers should take it as a project
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by SandraIkuboR(f): 7:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
sad
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Lorenzo4949(m): 7:37pm On Mar 24, 2022
I was there 2015 and it wasn't this bad.

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by abobote: 7:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
Jesus, very disgusting
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by abobote: 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
Lorenzo4949:
I was there 2015 and it wasn't this bad.
But it was still bad then. 2015 till now is a very long time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper / Photos Of The Sokoto Corper Who Died Of Heart Failure / Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.