Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,422 members, 7,861,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

Saudi Arabia Just Banned Airing Of Prayers - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Saudi Arabia Just Banned Airing Of Prayers (2205 Views)

Saudi Arabia Ends Sales Of Oil In U.S Dollars, Cancels 50 Year Agreement (Photo) / It’s Over: Saudi Arabia Just Broke The US Dollar / Six Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia Just Banned Airing Of Prayers by EmperorHadrain: 6:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
Mooh247:

I have always said it most Idiotic black fools that have never been to the middle east can't even point to an Arab, a Persian or a Jew. If they all stand next to each other... Everyone Na Oyinbo to them

If not that it takes a brain dead person to call Mohammed an Arab from Saudi a Jew and his first wife a Persian from Syria

Africans should leave religion please because they are annoying with it

Mohammed was and remains a dead jew.

His first wife Khadija was Jewish.

He married Aisha who was the daughter of his long time confidant and general , Abu Bakr who also was Jewish.

He also took the wife of his nephew who was Jewish as well.

He travelled to jerusalem regularly for business from where he got hooked to Judaist monotheism.

He was invited by a Jewish tribe that lived in Medina to come rule over them .

Mohammed was Jewish to the bone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia Just Banned Airing Of Prayers by EmperorHadrain: 6:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
Mooh247:

Typical brainwashed African grin cheesy cheesy

I am not Boko haram a Kanuri seperatist agenda, I am a proud Yoruba man from Ibadan

Mr Jew, Arab, Christian wanabe. Where are you from, be proud of your ancestors and don't be a wasted soul

Fake Yaribanza muslim who no one likes.

I thought as much

grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia Just Banned Airing Of Prayers by Mooh247: 6:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

Mohammed was and remains a dead jew.

His first wife Khadija was Jewish.

He married Aisha who was the daughter of his long time confidant and general , Abu Bakr who also was Jewish.

He also took the wife of his nephew who was Jewish as well.

He travelled to jerusalem regularly for business from where he got hooked to Judaist monotheism.

He was invited by a Jewish tribe that lived in Medina to come rule over them .

Mohammed was Jewish to the bone.

Have you ever being to the middle east or you read all this from a propaganda website
Re: Saudi Arabia Just Banned Airing Of Prayers by Mooh247: 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2022
[quote author=EmperorHadrain post=111332545]

Fake Yaribanza muslim who no one likes.

I thought as much

grin grin grin grin[/quote

Too many idiots on Nairaland

Ok... Jews and Arabs love you.. I guess you've won

Ode
Re: Saudi Arabia Just Banned Airing Of Prayers by heniford2: 6:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
Okey NWO coming soon!!!
Re: Saudi Arabia Just Banned Airing Of Prayers by Padipadi: 6:24pm On Mar 24, 2022
Mooh247:

Just as we have customary laws , Criminal code and State laws in Southern Nigeria, North also has its own Customary laws in this case sharia, and Penal code in place of southern criminal code, also individual state laws

Take for instance Ibadan metropolis has a Customary law of observing curfew on last days of the months and some Thursdays to enable sanitisattion of the environment.... This laws are indipendent from state to state...

Anambra State signed a law prohibiting Funerals that it's expenses are more than a million naira... In Ijebu if you like you can have a funeral that cost 10 million
This I know & understood.
If Nigerian law says there's a freedom of movement, association, speech, religion etc. It should negate Sharia law & any other Ibadan or Anambra law.
Lastly, how come Sharia law is catching non Muslims when it was interpreted that it's only for governing Muslims. A case study is the barber that was arrested in 2020-2021 cos of dreadlocks.
Re: Saudi Arabia Just Banned Airing Of Prayers by Truthisunique3: 6:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
Padipadi:
If Nigerian law says there's a freedom of movement, association, speech, religion etc. It should negate Sharia law & any other Ibadan or Anambra law.
Lastly, how come Sharia law is catching non Muslims when it was interpreted that it's only for governing Muslims. A case study is the barber that was arrested in 2020-2021 cos of dreadlocks.
Yoruba Muslim na hate for Christianity go kill you

Mohammed died from rat poison you can't change that

A fake Muslim that can't even make pemp without fulani order grin
Re: Saudi Arabia Just Banned Airing Of Prayers by Padipadi: 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2022
Truthisunique3:
Yoruba Muslim na hate for Christianity go kill you

Mohammed died from rat poison you can't change that

A fake Muslim that can't even make pemp without fulani order grin
You are so dumb that you can't decipher my religion.
You are no stereotyped that assumption has eaten the better part of your brain.
No reasoning faculty, you just bumped into a good discussion.
May you find healing soon, amen.
Re: Saudi Arabia Just Banned Airing Of Prayers by Mooh247: 6:33pm On Mar 24, 2022
Padipadi:
:'

Like I said what we call Sharia law in Nigeria is Individual State making State laws... What obtains with hibah in Kano is completely different from that of Katsina.. they barely name state law Sharia

Kano State Hisbah can one day make a pronouncement and ractify it with their state assembly and it becomes their own Sharia law

For instance... In Ajman and Dubai UAE if you feel like drinking alcohol and you are not a Muslim all you do is present your residential i.d card.. same way Saudi sells alcohol to expertrates at labour camps accross oil free trade zones

Saudi Sharia stopped Women from driving until 2012, however nothing of such in UAE or Qatar

Re: Saudi Arabia Just Banned Airing Of Prayers by Truthisunique3: 6:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
Padipadi:
You are so dumb that you can't decipher my religion.
You are no stereotyped that assumption has eaten the better part of your brain.
No reasoning faculty, you just bumped into a good discussion.
May you find healing soon, amen.
clown I have decimated the shallowness of your fellow Abdul

If you want to help him out bring your facts, it won't change the fact Mohammed died from otapiapia
Re: Saudi Arabia Just Banned Airing Of Prayers by Padipadi: 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
Truthisunique3:
clown I have decimated the shallowness of your fellow Abdul

If you want to help him out bring your facts
You are ignored till eternity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia Just Banned Airing Of Prayers by Truthisunique3: 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
Padipadi:
You are ignored till eternity
grin just as Mohammed died from ₦50 otapiapia

Don't quote me if you are not pained again, cos the joke is on you
Re: Saudi Arabia Just Banned Airing Of Prayers by Padipadi: 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2022
Mooh247:
:'

Like I said what we call Sharia law in Nigeria is Individual State making State laws... What obtains with hibah in Kano is completely different from that of Katsina.. they barely name state law Sharia

Kano State Hisbah can one day make a pronouncement and ractify it with their state assembly and it becomes their own Sharia law

For instance... In Ajman and Dubai UAE if you feel like drinking alcohol and you are not a Muslim all you do is present your residential i.d card.. same way Saudi sells alcohol to expertrates at labour camps accross oil free trade zones

Saudi Sharia stopped Women from driving until 2012, however nothing of such in UAE or Qatar

well explained.
I wish their can be moderation in Nigerian Sharia so that if something is banned or haram, it ll be clearly stated that it doesn't matter if it's in the Nigerian constitution that it's right. So people ll know. To me, it's wrong to claim Sharia law n hisbah didn't affect non Muslims but they get arrested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia Just Banned Airing Of Prayers by Padipadi: 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
Truthisunique3:
grin just as Mohammed died from ₦50 otapiapia

Don't quote me if you are not pained again, cos the joke is on you
werey I m not a Muslim. Your abnormality is epic n has no remedy. Take N50 & get that otapiapia to end your misery
Re: Saudi Arabia Just Banned Airing Of Prayers by Truthisunique3: 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
Padipadi:
werey I m not a Muslim. Your abnormality is epic n has no remedy. Take N50 & get that otapiapia to end your misery
oh you want me to provide you meat too to curry it like the Jewess did

Too bad your prophet don turn manure, nobody go green agree to associate with such pedophilic bandit
Re: Saudi Arabia Just Banned Airing Of Prayers by dasparrow: 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2022
Something like that can never happen in Nigeriaistan because Africans carry Islam on their head more than the Arab and Christianity on the head more than the europeans who brought the religion to us.
Re: Saudi Arabia Just Banned Airing Of Prayers by Efulefu(f): 10:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
OP is drunk. what He said will never happen
Re: Saudi Arabia Just Banned Airing Of Prayers by IMEI: 12:27am On Mar 25, 2022
EmperorHadrain:
In 2019, the Trump administration brokered a secret diplomatic and military alliance between Israel and Sunni muslims led by Saudi Arabia.

That alliance was tested in the 2021 sectarian border war between muslim Azerbaijan and Christian Armenia with Israel sending drones and military advisers to the Muslim coalition .

When I tell you dunces that Israel and Sunni Islam have teamed up to destroy Christiandom some heebo monkeys will be insulting their father.

Okoro, we are waiting for the day you team up with the Fulanis to wage war on christians and the entire south.

Palestinian resistance fighters are sunni muslims
Re: Saudi Arabia Just Banned Airing Of Prayers by ruggedtimi(m): 3:36am On Mar 25, 2022
Mooh247:

Christianity is a religion invented by Emperor Constantine and Peter

Their is no one by the name Jesus except Greeks

Yeshua son of Mariam is a Jewish man from the middle east same as Muhammad an Arab Man from the Middle east, both are neither Europeans or bear European names

Yeshua was not born in the winter hence Christmas is an European festival with nothing to do with Jews or middle east

Mohammed reference Yeshua in the Quran because Saudi and Bethlehem is like Lagos to Anambra State, both Arab and Jews are descendants of Ibrahim and both worship YHWH the God of Jew, while Arab call him Allah, Jews call him Elllah and European call him God

this particular statement na dey cause trouble...but people don't seem to understand they all mean God
Re: Saudi Arabia Just Banned Airing Of Prayers by joyandfaith: 4:53am On Mar 25, 2022
simpleseyi:

These so called Christians are pathetic idiots. So Muslims and Israelis have teamed up against Christianity.

Now tell me, where did you people even got this so called Christianity from? Jesus's biological households practice Judaism, so where did Christianity come from? Saudis and the who Arab world are Muslims, Israelis that gave birth to Jesus are Judaist, so who are you Christians?

What is meaning of Christian?
Re: Saudi Arabia Just Banned Airing Of Prayers by EmperorHadrain: 6:52am On Mar 25, 2022
IMEI:

Palestinian resistance fighters are sunni muslims

Olofo , Palestinians are majorly Shia just like we have in Lebanon .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Israel Is Losing Heavily In The War To The North With Hezbollah. / Stranded Russian Troops Face Dying In Tanks Due To Extreme Cold / Kenyan Anambra In-law William Ruto Declared Kenya President -pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.