Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Any Updates From These Viable X, Ceepass And Farm4me? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Any Updates From These Viable X, Ceepass And Farm4me? (511 Views)

Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me / Are Viable X, Ceepass And Farm4me Scams? / Beware Of Viablex, Farm4me, And Ceepass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Updates From These Viable X, Ceepass And Farm4me? by kenlinzo(m): 6:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
Good evening, pls I'm just curious. The CEO said from January 2022 to March 2022, he was going to settle all outstanding ROI. This is 24th March 2022. They don't pick their calls, reply to emails or whatsapp chat so, Just want to know if anybody has heard or received any info from them.
Re: Any Updates From These Viable X, Ceepass And Farm4me? by Henix(m): 7:29am On Mar 25, 2022
kenlinzo:
Good evening, pls I'm just curious. The CEO said from January 2022 to March 2022, he was going to settle all outstanding ROI. This is 24th March 2022. They don't pick their calls, reply to emails or whatsapp chat so, Just want to know if anybody has heard or received any info from them.

Count ur loss and move ahead. Next time, don't give someone ur money to manage for u in the name of investment this, investment that

1 Like

Re: Any Updates From These Viable X, Ceepass And Farm4me? by kenlinzo(m): 8:53am On Mar 25, 2022
Henix:

Count ur loss and move ahead. Next time, don't give someone ur money to manage for u in the name of investment this, investment that
But I believe Nigerians are still falling victims to their tricks and scams. At least, Nigerians shud be aware that others that invested in VIABLEX investment scam scheme since JULY 2021 are yet to receive their ROI after 8months of investment.
Re: Any Updates From These Viable X, Ceepass And Farm4me? by Henix(m): 9:13am On Mar 25, 2022
kenlinzo:

But I believe Nigerians are still falling victims to their tricks and scams. At least, Nigerians shud be aware that others that invested in VIABLEX investment scam scheme since JULY 2021 are yet to receive their ROI after 8months of investment.

After what MMM did to people,only an extremely lazy and naive person will still give someone his/her hard earned money in the name of investment this and that. If u can't manage ur money by urself, then leave it at bank or give it out for charity, instead of putting it in a disguised Ponzi scheme

(1) (Reply)

. / / Opay, The Finance App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.