Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Beware Of Viablex, Farm4me, And Ceepass - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Beware Of Viablex, Farm4me, And Ceepass (3725 Views)

Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me / Are Viable X, Ceepass And Farm4me Scams? / Ceepass.com: A Digital Bank For Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Viablex, Farm4me, And Ceepass by tenderjunkie: 9:27am On Nov 12, 2021
There's currently ads on nairaland urging investors to invest in the aforementioned names (ViableX, Farm4me, and Ceepass).

These companies are owned by the same individual and are likely running a Ponzi scheme (robbing peter to pay paul)

There's absolutely no way in God's green earth that a company will pay you 8% interest monthly. And that is exactly what ceepass is promising.

There's a thread on nairaland called digital agricultural investment, and if you go through the thread, you'll see how these companies have defaulted in paying investors for months. Link to the thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/5358517/digital-agriculture-investment-platforms-options

Or better still, just do a simple search on nairaland.
Search for 'ceepass' or 'farm4me' or 'viablex' in the search field and read past investors' comments.

Better safe than sorry guys!

5 Likes

Re: Beware Of Viablex, Farm4me, And Ceepass by Fidelis070(m): 12:08am On Nov 13, 2021
A technical problem from a growing company that deals with financial investment is no big deal but how they handle it is my own concern. Their ROI promise shouldn’t even be a cause of concern at all... truly my money got delayed but I have been paid and I think the explanations given were valid enough. I will be reinvesting with Ceepass again, no doubt.

tenderjunkie:
There's currently ads on nairaland urging investors to invest in the aforementioned names (ViableX, Farm4me, and Ceepass).

These companies are owned by the same individual and are likely running a Ponzi scheme (robbing peter to pay paul)

There's absolutely no way in God's green earth that a company will pay you 8% interest monthly. And that is exactly what ceepass is promising.

There's a thread on nairaland called digital agricultural investment, and if you go through the thread, you'll see how these companies have defaulted in paying investors for months. Link to the thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/5358517/digital-agriculture-investment-platforms-options

Search for 'ceepass' or 'farm4me' or 'viablex' in the search field and read past investors' comments.

6 Likes

Re: Beware Of Viablex, Farm4me, And Ceepass by Automolite: 12:49am On Nov 13, 2021
Fidelis070:
A technical problem from a growing company that deals with financial investment is no big deal but how they handle it is my own concern. Their ROI promise shouldn’t even be a cause of concern at all... truly my money got delayed but I have been paid and I think the explanations given were valid enough. I will be reinvesting, no doubt.

when u start hearing things like "technical problems" "upgrade" "migration" "rebranding" "legal issue"..just knw d end is near.
Nazo MbaForex take start

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Viablex, Farm4me, And Ceepass by jyggzzy(m): 7:41am On Nov 13, 2021
If Ceepass - Farm4Me - ViableX says it's a technical problem, I think it's only right for the management to address their investors publicly instead of waiting for us to call in.... but those of us that have called in have been assured that payment will be made. You have gotten your own payment, I hope I get mine too.
Fidelis070:
A technical problem from a growing company that deals with financial investment is no big deal but how they handle it is my own concern. Their ROI promise shouldn’t even be a cause of concern at all... truly my money got delayed but I have been paid and I think the explanations given were valid enough. I will be reinvesting, no doubt.

5 Likes

Re: Beware Of Viablex, Farm4me, And Ceepass by Fidelis070(m): 7:47am On Nov 13, 2021
Bad experiences and stories of other people are doing more damage than the delays from ceepass/farm4me. Well I can only say we should try and let these people fix themselves up and attend to us.

Automolite:

when u start hearing things like "technical problems" "upgrade" "migration" "rebranding" "legal issue"..just knw d end is near.
Nazo MbaForex take start

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of Viablex, Farm4me, And Ceepass by Fidelis070(m): 7:53am On Nov 13, 2021
I have been paid my roi by viablex and all the people I referred to both viablex and ceepass have been paid too, they said it is a system issue that is causing the delay and that it is safe to invest again.

jyggzzy:
If it's a technical problem, I think it's only right for the management to address their investors publicly instead of waiting for us to call in.... but those of us that have called in have been assured that payment will be made. You have gotten your own payment, I hope I get mine too.

5 Likes

Re: Beware Of Viablex, Farm4me, And Ceepass by asquaredz(m): 8:44am On Nov 13, 2021
I have no doubt in my mind as to Ceepass or farm4me or viablex 's credibility, after how many ROI payments for myself and people I referred too. You should stop with all the negativity. It's a different ball game if they have not been paying at all.

tenderjunkie:

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of Viablex, Farm4me, And Ceepass by PlutONashX(m): 8:52am On Nov 13, 2021
Seeing some comments like this I think I should also create another group for those of us that have been consistent beneficiaries of either viablex, ceepass or farm4me to encourage others.
asquaredz:
I have no doubt in my mind as to Ceepass or farm4me or viablex 's credibility, after how many ROI payments for myself and people I referred too. You should stop with all the negativity. It's a different ball game if they have not been paying at all.

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of Viablex, Farm4me, And Ceepass by asquaredz(m): 9:18am On Nov 13, 2021
Sometimes I think these kinds of delays from investment companies should be seen as normal, especially looking at the increase in investments they’ve been having and for a truth, people have been getting paid.

Fidelis070:
A technical problem from a growing company that deals with financial investment is no big deal but how they handle it is my own concern. Their ROI promise shouldn’t even be a cause of concern at all... truly my money got delayed but I have been paid and I think the explanations given were valid enough. I will be reinvesting with Ceepass again, no doubt.

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of Viablex, Farm4me, And Ceepass by youngmcwm: 9:29am On Nov 13, 2021
That's the point. Y'all should ease up on Ceepass - ViableX - Farm4me for now

asquaredz:
Sometimes I think these kinds of delays from investment companies should be seen as normal, especially looking at the increase in investments they’ve been having and for a truth, people have been getting paid.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Viablex, Farm4me, And Ceepass by benedictuyi(m): 10:59am On Nov 13, 2021
Fidelis070:
I have been paid my roi by viablex and all the people I referred to both viablex and ceepass have been paid too, they said it is a system issue that is causing the delay and that it is safe to invest again.

So you expect them to tell you that it is not safe to invest abi?

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Viablex, Farm4me, And Ceepass by benedictuyi(m): 11:01am On Nov 13, 2021
asquaredz:

People have been getting paid doesn't mean people will always continue getting paid!
Re: Beware Of Viablex, Farm4me, And Ceepass by Fidelis070(m): 12:59pm On Nov 13, 2021
benedictuyi:

So you expect them to tell you that it is not safe to invest abi?

The explanation provided is satisfactory enough for me to reinvest again actually.
Re: Beware Of Viablex, Farm4me, And Ceepass by kenlinzo(m): 8:38am On Nov 14, 2021
Pls any improvement on these platform? Cos I have investment on these platform which are suppose to due this week. I also noticed I can not do any transactions on the ViableX platform like recharging my fone.
Re: Beware Of Viablex, Farm4me, And Ceepass by Xocan: 8:57am On Nov 14, 2021
Fidelis070:

nonsense, it's lies they haven't paid anything and am sure u just working for them. Its safe we reinvest with them Again, I won't try that

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Viablex, Farm4me, And Ceepass by DonaldYusuf(m): 11:31am On Nov 15, 2021
Xocan:
nonsense, it's lies they haven't paid anything and am sure u just working for them. Its safe we reinvest with them Again, I won't try that

It's amazing how you are quick to conclude that a company is scam, yet when someone tells you he has been paid you attack the post. Very amazing!!!
Re: Beware Of Viablex, Farm4me, And Ceepass by obumsway(m): 11:48am On Nov 15, 2021
abeg oooo .... for those who believe its not a scam please if at all it fails make una just suck it up ....... pls do not call EFCC or government oooo ..... Nigerians never learn

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Viablex, Farm4me, And Ceepass by DonaldYusuf(m): 12:01pm On Nov 15, 2021
kenlinzo:
Pls any improvement on these platform? Cos I have investment on these platform which are suppose to due this week. I also noticed I can not do any transactions on the ViableX platform like recharging my fone.

Don't worry bro, your money is intact. It is true that payments have been delayed but it is not deliberate. The company is having issues with their tech, and all efforts are being made to restore things.

I know many people would come here to attack my reply to you, and the childish ones will rain insults. I don't have time for such people.

I am commenting as someone who knows the company and as a tech person. Also, I know the founder of the company, and i guarantee you that your money is safe.
Re: Beware Of Viablex, Farm4me, And Ceepass by DonaldYusuf(m): 12:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
tenderjunkie:

It's good that you used the word "Likely" while accusing them of running a Ponzi scheme.

The fact that you were involved in a ponzi scheme in the past doesn't mean every investment firm is a ponzi scheme. And contrary to your assertion, yes, a company can comfortably pay you 8% if they know what they are doing.

How much do you think your Bank makes on your money before they pay you peanuts as interests on savings?

If you know how viable the Agriculture sector is you wouldn't make that statement. Ceepass is a Fintech company, and the sister companies, ViableX and Farm4Me are actively involved in Agriculture in large scale. That's how they can pay you that ROI.

Also, these companies are insured; Farm4Me is insured with Leadway Assurance, and the financial services carried out by Ceepass is done under the umbrella of Jamis Microfinance Bank, a CBN-licensed Microfinance Bank.

Please let's try to give startups some benefits of doubt before we attack them.

Let me digress a little; What's up with your Blog, Tender Junkie? You seem not to be consistent with it, and you can work on the Blog theme to get a better design and aesthetics. You can get in touch if you need some guide and assistance.

Cheers!
Re: Beware Of Viablex, Farm4me, And Ceepass by DonaldYusuf(m): 12:37pm On Nov 15, 2021
Fidelis070:

Thanks bro for your confidence. I am in touch with the company as regards efforts being made to fix all technical issues, and i assure you that thigs are taking shape.

I am a Startup Enthusiast, so i try to support startups to grow, and where i see one that is making serious efforts, i jump in even though i know some persons would attack me and call me an employee of the company.
Re: Beware Of Viablex, Farm4me, And Ceepass by DonaldYusuf(m): 1:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
Automolite:

Nazo MbaForex take start

Not in all cases! Your banks have those issues sometimes but you still keep your money in the bank right?

Know these: Ceepass is operating under a CBN-licensed Microfinance Bank; Farm4Me is insured with Leadway Assurance; ViableX is licensed by the Nigeria Export Promotion Council (NEPC). And all these are verifiable.

For the case of MBA Forex and Capital, they were not licensed under any financial institution, they had no insurance, and the CEO, Mr. Maxwell was reckless in managing funds.

There are no comparisons whatsoever between Ceepass/ViableX/farm4Me and MBA.

Ceepass, ViableX and Farm4Me are involved in very viable and profitable businesses and industries. Please learn to support startups.

It's okay not to want to deal with the company, but you don't go about saying things that are not true.

Cheers!
Re: Beware Of Viablex, Farm4me, And Ceepass by DonaldYusuf(m): 1:28pm On Nov 15, 2021
jyggzzy:
If Ceepass - Farm4Me - ViableX says it's a technical problem, I think it's only right for the management to address their investors publicly instead of waiting for us to call in.... but those of us that have called in have been assured that payment will be made. You have gotten your own payment, I hope I get mine too.

Yeah, that's true! Investors would be sent messages, and an official statement will be made by the company, and it will be published here on Nairaland. You will get your own payment too.
Re: Beware Of Viablex, Farm4me, And Ceepass by DonaldYusuf(m): 1:31pm On Nov 15, 2021
PlutONashX:
Seeing some comments like this I think I should also create another group for those of us that have been consistent beneficiaries of either viablex, ceepass or farm4me to encourage others.

That is very necessary!
Re: Beware Of Viablex, Farm4me, And Ceepass by DonaldYusuf(m): 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
benedictuyi:

People have been getting paid doesn't mean people will always continue getting paid!

People will always continue getting paid because what they (Ceepass, ViableX, and Farm4Me) do is real business and NOT some ponzi scheme.
Also, these companies have the relevant licenses to operate. So, try not to allow your past experiences control you.
Re: Beware Of Viablex, Farm4me, And Ceepass by tenderjunkie: 3:11pm On Nov 15, 2021
DonaldYusuf:

It's good that you used the word "Likely" while accusing them of running a Ponzi scheme.

The fact that you were involved in a ponzi scheme in the past doesn't mean every investment firm is a ponzi scheme. And contrary to your assertion, yes, a company can comfortably pay you 8% if they know what they are doing.

How much do you think your Bank makes on your money before they pay you peanuts as interests on savings?

If you know how viable the Agriculture sector is you wouldn't make that statement. Ceepass is a Fintech company, and the sister companies, ViableX and Farm4Me are actively involved in Agriculture in large scale. That's how they can pay you that ROI.

Also, these companies are insured; Farm4Me is insured with Leadway Assurance, and the financial services carried out by Ceepass is done under the umbrella of Jamis Microfinance Bank, a CBN-licensed Microfinance Bank.

Please let's try to give startups some benefits of doubt before we attack them.

Let me digress a little; What's up with your Blog, Tender Junkie? You seem not to be consistent with it, and you can work on the Blog theme to get a better design and aesthetics. You can get in touch if you need some guide and assistance.

Cheers!
If Adama (owner of viablex and ceepass) is comfortably able to pay 8% return on investment monthly, then I can assure you that he would not need your investment.

I created this topic in the hopes that it saves someone from losing his/her hard earned money.
Your investment decision is entirely up to you

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of Viablex, Farm4me, And Ceepass by benedictuyi(m): 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
grin
Re: Beware Of Viablex, Farm4me, And Ceepass by QuitePlace: 8:16am On Jan 12, 2022
Oga Donald, shebi you know the owner. Please tell him to pay me my Viablex investment that has matured since November 9,2021. Till date, no money paid. I was promised to be paid within few weeks but no payment yet. Everytime I initiate a withdrawal, they return the money to the wallet/portal back without any explanation. Now the guy is sending happy new year mails like all is well.
For those reading this, let no one deceive you. Adama J Adama and his companies are scam and they’ll meet their waterloo very soon.
DonaldYusuf:

Don't worry bro, your money is intact. It is true that payments have been delayed but it is not deliberate. The company is having issues with their tech, and all efforts are being made to restore things.

I know many people would come here to attack my reply to you, and the childish ones will rain insults. I don't have time for such people.

I am commenting as someone who knows the company and as a tech person. Also, I know the founder of the company, and i guarantee you that your money is safe.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Viablex, Farm4me, And Ceepass by Joyful1: 5:31am On Jan 13, 2022
benedictuyi:
grin

Me too. Can’t withdraw since October
Re: Beware Of Viablex, Farm4me, And Ceepass by lordcash: 6:20am On Jan 22, 2022
They are scam.

They delete complains from Instagram
All contact channels do not respond any more..

But the said owner is a political asprant who used investors money to share rice during the festive period while investors wallow in sadness..

The Efcc seems deaf to this because I have reported countless times but no response.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Viablex, Farm4me, And Ceepass by rotimi131: 11:11am On Feb 01, 2022
I have been trying to make withdrawal since October 2021....please what is going on....even my refund has not been attended to...please how did you guys get paid
Re: Beware Of Viablex, Farm4me, And Ceepass by lordkrato(m): 10:31am On Jul 20, 2022
lordcash:
They are scam.

They delete complains from Instagram
All contact channels do not respond any more..

But the said owner is a political asprant who used investors money to share rice during the festive period while investors wallow in sadness..

The Efcc seems deaf to this because I have reported countless times but no response.

The answer is simple. Class action lawsuit. All the complainants band together and sue. EFCC won't be able to touch it at all.
Re: Beware Of Viablex, Farm4me, And Ceepass by zik4ever: 3:44pm On Apr 24
People.....

(1) (Reply)

I Have The Funds, Bring The Idea / Start Mining Bitcoin With Just $1 / Interest Rate On Savings Account Of Some Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.