Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,013 members, 7,828,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State (51889 Views)

Trixy The Photographer Who Took Pictures Of The Dancing Traffic Police Officer / Adamawa CP Honours Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer / Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State by Iceberg3: 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2022
There used to be one bubbly dancing jovial warden @Adeola Odeku junction along ahmadu Bello way,VI Lagos. Dunno where he is now

1 Like

Re: Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State by McOluOmo: 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2022
Nice one

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State by LordLugard1: 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2022
He work and dance on top 45k

45/30days equals to N1500 pay day

Feeding N400 pay meal
3 meals--- N1200
Transport--- N300 to and fro
No money for rent, uniform, Wife, Children, beer, Church, medicals etc.

1 Like

Re: Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State by Anaerobi(m): 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2022
Wow... This guy finally made news.

Emma was doing same thing, but ego and pride entered him. As for this guy, he's doing it well.

But Emma is actually good too.

1 Like

Re: Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State by HilcomTech(m): 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2022
Almaigaa:

Hope you see fine Roads for Adamawa? Unlike the Roads in Aba, Enugu, Imo and Anambra. grin grin

Comrade, this table you are shaking. My hand no dey ooo. Because these mkporu miri cannibals will soon come for you like hogs grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State by GingerbreadMen(m): 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2022
Sureboyy:
I don see one for Awka too
I just dae happy to see smile on his face anytime I pass there
https://www.nairaland.com/3271259/ifedioramma-d.c-best-traffic-warden
Re: Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State by McOluOmo: 6:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
He looks so cute..what a happy man..at least his smile says it all.. cry

Re: Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State by Geeman2006: 6:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
Truthisunique3:
Dance is Haram now

As Na aboki I know he would get a national title soon

Well-done. President. Tribalist Association of Nairaland
Re: Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State by Anaerobi(m): 6:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
Seeeker:

Don't be deceived. He was doing advertisement for that thing written on his jacket.

Have known him for more than 3years. With his earpiece, he dance and do his work.. even without the jacket.

1 Like

Re: Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State by Xhuntra: 6:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
I know. He stays a AA lawan junction jimeta

1 Like

Re: Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State by Xhuntra: 6:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
tony0806:
His level of dedication for years needs to be recognized

*Modified*
Cc: lalasticlala
Come and help us celebrate our own o smiley

I pass him every day. His traffic point is A.A lawan filling station junction Jimeta

1 Like

Re: Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State by edosignature(m): 6:46pm On Mar 25, 2022
Presidential respect to him.

1 Like

Re: Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State by Flamees(m): 6:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
Sureboyy:
I swr bro at aroma junction junction

1 Like

Re: Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State by Bahamas95(m): 6:49pm On Mar 25, 2022
emmabest2000:
Next incoming thread will be .... NPF SACK THE DANCING TRAFFIC POLICE MAN

WATCH OUT.....

But we got a lot of beautiful police women in 9ja shaa tongue
Abegi! Beautiful wetin?

Apart from my beautiful childhood friend who's a police officer and few other women I have seen most of them are ugly. It's like ugliness is a major criteria for selecting women in NPF......They got strong faces like men.
Re: Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State by Skillsnigeria: 6:50pm On Mar 25, 2022
grin
Re: Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State by izubext007: 6:50pm On Mar 25, 2022
This life.
Re: Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
I think we need to celebrate these public officers who do their jobs with a smile on their faces even when they have every right to do otherwise due to the behaviour of most Nigerians.

There is this woman at Yaba, when heading to UNILAG from Yaba busstop, just at the Domino busstop, I don't know how she does it, very jovial and you'll almost never find holdup whenever she is there. You'll always see people hailing her when they pass through that place. I think a thread on nairaland was once dedicated to her. THEN, SHE WAS PROMOTED and that was the last we saw of her.

That's how to work, unlike the ones wey dey Iyana Ipaja roundabout. All those ones know how to do is wear white glove like people wey dey do ashebi, then stay at roundabout collecting money from danfo and kekes. They are the cause of that stupid holdup that happens at Iyana Ipaja because after paying them, the danfos park anywhere, and block the road to lick passengers while the unwise police women will just be walking around looking for where to collect ₦100. Thank God for the lastma who even bring a level of decency to that area.

Or those police men who set up checkpoint just after Baruwa busstop, where cars turn. You start wondering how can anybody in their right senses set up checkpoint at that point, knowing the road is congested on a normal day due to cars crossing after Gate to enter Baruwa inside. Some people just no wise jare

1 Like

Re: Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State by Bobbyjay001(m): 6:55pm On Mar 25, 2022
We have one here in Akure as well. He controls Owo- Ilesa expressway precisely at Agbogbo junction.

1 Like

Re: Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State by Dmacqh(m): 6:55pm On Mar 25, 2022
We have one in Owerri. Before he stays at Christ church by Wetheral road and later at Orji Flyover .
For a long time , I’ve not seen him , maybe he has redeployed or maybe out of the roads due to age or because of the Traffic lights in town .
Then I heard he was rewarded by Uche Nwosu

1 Like

Re: Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State by RacistProudIgbo: 6:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
You meant dancing under the dusty road.

1 Like

Re: Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State by APOSTLECHUMA: 7:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
Sureboyy:
COMING FROM ENUGU, THERE IS ONE AFTER AROMA JUNCTN.

1 Like

Re: Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State by YourFavorite21(m): 7:01pm On Mar 25, 2022
I know the guy, he is always standing at AA Lawal junction, Army Barracks Road Yola.

1 Like

Re: Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State by bluefilm: 7:03pm On Mar 25, 2022
The crazy things that Tramadol can make you do...
Re: Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State by harmyd007: 7:04pm On Mar 25, 2022
True i see him every morning on my way to Yola town
Xhuntra:

I pass him every day. His traffic point is A.A lawan filling station junction Jimeta
Re: Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State by Abikeade11(f): 7:13pm On Mar 25, 2022
E be like say na every state get dancing officer
Re: Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State by Cokahot: 7:15pm On Mar 25, 2022
Na bekos g boys no dey turbo,na why he deu dance, or shey adamawa no get drunk yahoo boys again. Make he come dance for warri
Re: Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State by emvicks2(m): 7:33pm On Mar 25, 2022
The guys has been doing this for years. He is really happy doing his job

1 Like

Re: Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State by Joetttimua1811(m): 7:39pm On Mar 25, 2022
Let him make himself happy he cannot come and keee himself for 9ja wahala

1 Like

Re: Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State by Gentlerespect76: 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2022
tony0806:
Meet the dancing traffic police officer, sergeant Husseini Jidauna, from Adamawa State, Nigeria.

FCE/Barracks junction.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boss Dropped An Internship Applicant Because Of This / My Boss Almost Killed Me Today Because I Have Not Packed From His Apartment. / Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.