Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,698 members, 7,851,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:15 PM

Putin Tells Wall Street Journal About His NATO Concerns - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Tells Wall Street Journal About His NATO Concerns (366 Views)

Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus / Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral / China Military Bans Tesla Cars Citing Camera, Sensor Spy Concerns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Putin Tells Wall Street Journal About His NATO Concerns by greymiles: 1:17am On Mar 25, 2022
In light of today’s happenings, I think this 5yo old Putin’s interview with Wall Street Journal is worth watching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xzeZ6nzECs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Tells Wall Street Journal About His NATO Concerns by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:20am On Mar 25, 2022
Putin is a weakling..you can't tell me otherwise.. forget the Media hype and nonsense..the man ain't got nothing in his hands.. grin

Look how the Ukraine force keep annihilating and destroying those hunters.. giggling so hard watching how Russia forces can be so mindless..
Re: Putin Tells Wall Street Journal About His NATO Concerns by greymiles: 1:23am On Mar 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Putin is a weakling..you can't tell me otherwise.. forget the Media hype and nonsense..the man ain't got nothing in his hands.. grin

Look how the Ukraine force keep annihilating and destroying those hunters.. giggling so hard watching how Russia forces can be so mindless..
Are you a bot
It’s an interview by America’s WSJ and it happened 5yrs ago so where u see media hype

1 Like

Re: Putin Tells Wall Street Journal About His NATO Concerns by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:31am On Mar 25, 2022
greymiles:

Are you a bot
It’s an interview by America’s WSJ and it happened 5yrs ago so where u see media hype
Shh..if you can't use your head properly and understand my comment pls slide off and stop crying on my mention kiddo.. undecided
Re: Putin Tells Wall Street Journal About His NATO Concerns by Aboks(m): 2:16am On Mar 25, 2022
undecided
Re: Putin Tells Wall Street Journal About His NATO Concerns by orisa37: 3:37am On Mar 25, 2022
PUTIN SHOULD PLEASE JOIN NATO. AFTERALL IT IS NATO. NORTH ATLANTIC NOT WATO. WEST ATLANTIC. ATTACKING UKRAINE IS A SILLY ERROR AND PORTRAYS PUTIN AS A BULLY, BRUTE AND A BEAST. PLEASE GIVE THE WORLD PEACE.
THE UN SHOULD BY 9/10 OF ITS MEMBERS MANDATE 3/4 ITS SECURITY COUNCIL TO AUTHORIZE ANY ISSUE.

(1) (Reply)

Russian Journalist Who Spoke Out Against Putin Is Killed In Ukraine / Ex ICC Prosecutor Urges Global Arrest Warrant For Putin, Calls Him A War Crimina / Ketanji: US Senate Confirms First Black Woman To Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.